Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 887 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3301

    Any info on this

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/197354757907

    I'm visiting and she is the only one responding. She gave the address of a shopping center and wouldn't respond back. I don't think she is legit. If anyone seen her then please let me know, I will be in town for a few days.

  2. #3300

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this little hottie https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1490414 Jordyn. Can only pull up other ads from her journeys and found one review on AS. Looked favorable, just always makes me nervous when a cutie does not have any reviews. If anyone has partaken, would love to hear about it. When I did the search on here, none of the reviews were her.
    Stunning lady. Seems to be too good to be true. Let us know how you make out though, please.

  3. #3299

    Very True

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Think of it like this. You only blew 25. But what if 9 other guys thought like you? Then it adds up. She already has the pics and vids so there is no work to do. No showering / dressing / makeup, no screening, no travel / gas, no risk of LEO or bad client and most importantly, practically no time out of her day. I never send anything in advance and have no interest in pics / vids and tell them that. All I would be doing is encouraging more of this. As long as there are guys that keep paying for nothing, they will keep this behavior up.

    OT.
    You definitely have a good point, and unfortunately I am one of those suckers that fell for it. Like I said not a big deal out of my pocket, but instead of scamming 10 guys to make $$. 5 she could easily just follow through with 1 or 2 and make that if not more.

  4. #3298

    About to TOFTT

    Been texting with this little hottie https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1490414 Jordyn. Can only pull up other ads from her journeys and found one review on AS. Looked favorable, just always makes me nervous when a cutie does not have any reviews. If anyone has partaken, would love to hear about it. When I did the search on here, none of the reviews were her.

  5. #3297

    Carmen Monroe

    Haven't seen her post in a few weeks. Does anyone know of she is still in the game? Was hoping to see her soon.

  6. #3296

    Kim and JJ Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Just did my first session with Kim and JJ. Wow. These are two awesome ladies. Kim is in her mid-40's and JJ is about 10 or more years younger. They work as a duo. Booking was very easy and Their communication skills were excellent. They made me feel like we were in a porno. They were both very fresh and clean. Daty was on the menu and terrific. BBBJ and covered full service. They were very demonstrative and gave the impression that they enjoyed the hour as much as I did. This will definitely be a repeat for me. They are fun, show you a lot of affection, joke around, and are not afraid to get down and dirty. I cannot think of enough adjectives to describe how good of a time they showed me. Treat these ladies with respect. Often we complain that there are not quality providers around, well I can tell you there are two in Greenwood.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...j/979267141638
    SCjobber is right. I've been seeing Kim for a few months and she's great. She does a great BBBJ and has a really tight tunnel. I've also had one solo with JJ and one duo. Always have a great time. They travel back and forth between Greenwood and Columbia, so it can sometimes be a challenge getting an appointment in one or the other towns. But keep trying. They're worth some extra effort.

  7. #3295

    Maya

    Has anyone seen Maya lately? I saw her recently for past few months but she just dropped again and isn't really responding any more. Wondering if anyone else had any luck?

  8. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFrankenstein  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen Katt once, very down to earth and chill. The apartment did have a light smell of weed but didn't bother me. She seemed like she was high in my opinion. Great body, her nips aren't ideal to me but they do their job, great ass and great BBBJ. Solid 9.5 to me. Will see her again soon. She used to have an add on AL but has not had one on there in some times. She also issued to have an add on Eros as well but no longer does.

    FYI, Eros is where it's at. Super hot ladies, a little more expensive than your normal escort but worth it.
    I've been wanting to see Katt for a while now. She looks sexy as hell and the reviews have been for the most part very positive.

    Last ad I saw if hers said she wasn't accepting any new clients, and she kinda disappeared. Glad to see she is back. Will give me something to look forward to when I go back to the upstate for the holidays. Thanks for the report.

  9. #3293

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/565946158293

    So this one advertises that she is selling nudes with the possibility of a meetup down the road. She looked pretty cute so I said why not? . 20 isn't much out of my pocket. Texted back and forth for about 2 days, and she said for. 25 she would do 15 pics and 10 vids then would consider meeting up. She seemed like a sweet girl with a cool personality. So I said f* it, I'll do it. Sent her the money and got ghosted.

    While 25 is nothing out of my pocket, do these girls not understand they could make soooo much more if they would actually follow through? If they were decent photos and videos, I would consider getting more and would definitely throw alot more for a meetup. Congratulations, you just got gas money or a nice meal out of me.

    So needless to say, this is a scam.

    RM.
    Think of it like this. You only blew 25. But what if 9 other guys thought like you? Then it adds up. She already has the pics and vids so there is no work to do. No showering / dressing / makeup, no screening, no travel / gas, no risk of LEO or bad client and most importantly, practically no time out of her day. I never send anything in advance and have no interest in pics / vids and tell them that. All I would be doing is encouraging more of this. As long as there are guys that keep paying for nothing, they will keep this behavior up.

    OT.

  10. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    So anyone see this Nikki? I did the search and saw other Nikkis or reports with no links. Is the a scam? Hot pics. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/875783481897.
    She has several reviews here but don't know if there is a name associated with them, but generally positive if you can actually see her as scheduling seems flaky. There was also a catfish using her photos so you'll have to make sure you don't end up calling that one. She also posts on CL in resumes from time to time "looking for a job". The last one was yesterday I believe but was flagged.

  11. #3291

  12. #3290

    Spartanburg Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier8  [View Original Post]
    Did Greenville have another sting up there? I'm in Columbia saw online some girls got charges recently.
    Just saw this on Facebook today:

    https://www.wspa.com/news/21-arreste...0PGoTRvOJYDkr4

    Glad they're working to stop trafficking, but it's a good warning to be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if regular providers and hobbyists are getting arrested along with the rest. I've never found anyone worth vising in Spartanburg, anyway, so I stopped looking a while ago.

  13. #3289

    I Don't Understand

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/565946158293

    So this one advertises that she is selling nudes with the possibility of a meetup down the road. She looked pretty cute so I said why not? . 20 isn't much out of my pocket. Texted back and forth for about 2 days, and she said for. 25 she would do 15 pics and 10 vids then would consider meeting up. She seemed like a sweet girl with a cool personality. So I said f* it, I'll do it. Sent her the money and got ghosted.

    While 25 is nothing out of my pocket, do these girls not understand they could make soooo much more if they would actually follow through? If they were decent photos and videos, I would consider getting more and would definitely throw alot more for a meetup. Congratulations, you just got gas money or a nice meal out of me.

    So needless to say, this is a scam.

    RM.

  14. #3288

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/745380816066.

    Also a report on this one http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/319987716428.

    She claims she is a squirter, and she is not BSing, think she did 3 times during our dream. Very accommodating, if you are looking for a geyser, then she is for you.
    What was the damage for your dream.

  15. #3287

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by RbWonder2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Sarah from Greenville? She was cute and had a tiny petite body and posted a lot in Greenville and Charlotte a few years ago. I know she has been out of the business for a long while but I sure wish she would get back in the game.
    That's funny I posted about her yesterday. Yea she was a good one. Miss her. Trying to find someone else around the same age and type and there is nothing around even close.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape