Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 930 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13945
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5485

    Tried to see Summer today

    Been trying to catch up with her for what feels like forever. Heard the incall spot was sketch, but wow that is an understatement, it's straight up flop house level. When I pulled in about 4 want to be plastic badge security guys decked out like they were about to go on the osama raid were walking around the front office. I parked and texted for Apt number but all I got was "park by the office". I than saw two Metro units roll in, and took that as my que to roll out. She wasn't very happy about that, but hey, I'm not about to get wrapped up in legal troubles.

    Really a bummer looks and sounds like such a nice girl. I like them with a low center of gravity and she fits. Might get a different burner number and try for an outcall. I'm not going near that rat trap maze she lives in again.

  2. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any escorts that are pregnant? I haven't found any that are verified or reviewed. None of the sites seem to have great filters.
    Found this girl who's quite a looker on several sites for $80/2 hr & Full Service $150/ full night.

    Contact email is consistent but her number changes a lot tho. Is that considered a red flag?

    Good luck on the search.

    https://www.escortads.ch/ad/0uTYe

    https://escortalligator.com.greensbo...post/35640015/

  3. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    During my last visit to vegas I texted brittney and asked for an outcall. Response was not prompt but not very late either. She said she can come around 8 pm, I said ok. At 8:15 pm I texted to check her whereabouts, she responded "sorry I ran late from shower and on my way to drop a car to Paris, will be about 30 minutes late". Well it was now 10 pm and no response. Next morning I texted can you make it today, she responded "sorry hun I m in Philadelphia". WTF? How come she was on the way last night and suddenly next morning she's in Philadelphia. I heard good words about her in the forums, but this more sounds like not a trustworthy provider to me.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...s-vegas-372745#erotic.
    Man, that's just awful. It's so unprofessional to commit a time and then cancel last minute without any explanation. That's time wasted. I'd say steer clear, everyone. She could be a good provider but quite inconsistent with the service. You don't want having an appointment with her then spend the night by yourself.

  4. #5482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Pregnant?

    Anyone know of any escorts that are pregnant? I haven't found any that are verified or reviewed. None of the sites seem to have great filters.

  5. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopIn  [View Original Post]
    Found this gem on erotic monkey. She's a super cool girl. Her name is Lillie. She's very accommodating and I'll definitely see her again. She also some times hangs around Tropicana. Treat her nice guys. Her username is in the title check her out. Seriously the best experience I've had since moving out here 3 years ago.
    This girl correct?

    http://escortalligator.com.lasvegas....post/38803732/

  6. #5480

    PD Reviews / Experiences

    Was curious if anyone has experience with either of these 2 from Private Delights. Met a few girls from PD when I've been in town before and going to be back soon looking for new suggestions, appreciate any feedback you have.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Parislove88

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1502037

    Gabby has been super responsive and chatty but seems to good to be true.

  7. #5479

    Ivy ClubLoveLineLV

    Visited her a couple weeks ago. She is fresh and nimble. The first spinner I have had that actually spun from cg to rcg. I got the full hour and left happy and tired. Too tired to have a post-visit shower. I went home and fell into a deep sleep with pleasant dreams. I would have repeated but got distracted by other talent at cll. If she is still in Vegas the next time I visit I will repeat. Damn. Too many choices!

  8. #5478

    Yuki ClubLoveLineLV

    Visited today. You get exactly what is seen and described on the website. Good directions, on time. GFE+ Might be shorter than 5'1", I was too distracted by her eagerness to get an accurate estimate. She wasted no time, was into the session and was not a clock watcher. If I could stay in LV a couple more days I would visit again. I was pleased from the moment I walked in to the moment I left.

  9. #5477

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    During my last visit to vegas I texted brittney and asked for an outcall. Response was not prompt but not very late either. She said she can come around 8 pm, I said ok. At 8:15 pm I texted to check her whereabouts, she responded "sorry I ran late from shower and on my way to drop a car to Paris, will be about 30 minutes late". Well it was now 10 pm and no response. Next morning I texted can you make it today, she responded "sorry hun I m in Philadelphia". WTF? How come she was on the way last night and suddenly next morning she's in Philadelphia. I heard good words about her in the forums, but this more sounds like not a trustworthy provider to me.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...s-vegas-372745#erotic.
    I've seen her before, for incall. She was super accommodating and great service. Maybe you just had bad timing? Or some rich rich dude flew her out? Anyways, it was A+ time for me. Sorry about your luck, she is the same as the pics.

  10. #5476

    Lucckiiyou

    Found this gem on erotic monkey. She's a super cool girl. Her name is Lillie. She's very accommodating and I'll definitely see her again. She also some times hangs around Tropicana. Treat her nice guys. Her username is in the title check her out. Seriously the best experience I've had since moving out here 3 years ago.

  11. #5475

    Anna ClubLoveLineLV

    Five star experience. Tall, full figure more American body type than Asian. GFE Smooth experience. Kept me entertained for full hour. I am usually spent in 25-30 minutes. Nothing freaky no turn-offs. Worth a visit or three.

  12. #5474

    Any Vegas recommendations?

    Me and my friends are going over this weekend. We're looking for 4 different HC providers, just want a good experience overall.

    Any recommendations from the regulars? Thanks in advance.

  13. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? I reached out but text and she responded very quickly. She only offers massage / HE, no oral or FS, and she's fairly pricey, but I'm thinking it might be a fun splurge. But only if she really delivers.

    I found her on AS, and her number ends in 8371.
    I'd pass. She's a gorgeous lady, but her massage was so-so, and the HE was alright. YMMV, maybe she'll make an exception for you.

  14. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddCapp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Linda for an incall massage two different times, both pretty good. I tried contacting her last week a couple of times but never got a response. She's usually very responsive. Anyone seen her lately? Is she out of town? Or did I get black listed?.
    Looks like I was definitely black listed. I texted her several times recently with no response. Texted her from a different number today and she responded with one minute.I can't think of what I did wrong to merit that treatment. I'm clean, respectful (I thought), pay the requested amount. Of course, she has the right to to refuse service to anyone, but I thought I was a pretty good customer. Bummer. The only thing I can think of is that on my last visit, I did a little UTC roaming up top that maybe she didn't like? She didn't seem upset or uncomfortable but who knows. Kinda bummed, I was looking to move lots of my massage activity to her.

  15. #5471

    Larue

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's the total deal. Back in the TER days she had stellar reviews. She has great reviews on that monkey site as well.

    I have to say is that she'd be the least person I'd be concerned about.
    What about her menu? Wide open or does have a big list of cannot / will not do? Read somewhere no CIM, not sure if BBBJ is entire off the table?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape