Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 7193
-
11-24-19 19:27 #3698Regular Member

Posts: 9Superpeach
Anyone seen her / contacted before?
-
11-24-19 07:46 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 2027I just ask the what part of 'town' they are in (not Jax, but town). The ones that avoid asking, or answer 'downtown' are probably bogus, or I wouldn't be interested in pursuing anyway.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 16:00 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 1107Non-local scammers
One trick for easily catching girls that are somewhere else is to say something like "I can't believe what happened at the Landing yesterday! What do you think?
Originally Posted by RedChaser1
[View Original Post]
Or the flip version is to refer to something that's not in Jax at all like "I'm so glad they decided to re-open Wrigley Field downtown here again. ".
Neither are foolproof, but it can be helpful. Usually they'll out themselves by asking for money anyways, but sometimes this crap can help skip a few steps.
-
11-22-19 13:00 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 94Thank you
We started texting yesterday and my spidey senses were tingling. I definitely had an off feeling on this one. Again thanks.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 07:43 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 2027HeyitsDaisy20
This girl is likely in some other country, even though her profile says Jax. First clue was when we started texting, 3 days in a row her texts were at someodd 4 am our time. She finally started asking for money to do skype / video sessions, told her I needed a pic holding 3 fingers up where I could see she was real. She had sent me about 10 nice pics (of some random chick), but she got pissed when I asked for that, and blocked me. Anyway, another scammer. Her name again is HeyitsDaisy20.
-
11-21-19 19:36 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 572Wants a monogamous sd relationship
I hhu but she was very clear that she is only interested in seeing one SD who will take care of her. Financially.
Originally Posted by PicHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 10:37 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 805Shame
Such a shame too. Would have loved to enjoy those boobs.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Oh well. There are others out there haha.
-
11-21-19 10:18 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 1107Bombshell $$69
Yep, looks like the boobs match, at least, and do indeed look worthy of a blessing.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
Funny that a quick Google search for her pics from SA gives no matches, but categorizes two of the pics as "girl" and one of them as "old growth forest. " I'm not sure why I find that funny, but I do. But, no quick / easy SM matchups.
-
11-20-19 14:19 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 805Fair enough
Here's one. I blacked out my name.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 11:30 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 1107Scam
Well, you might as well post the pics you got here then, eh?
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 08:17 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 805Toftt
I TOFTT on this one. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but it's cost of doing business as far as I'm concerned. Been talking with her for a few days. And I knew it was a scam but wanted to make sure LOL.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
I got a variation of the same story. Needed diapers and food for kid blah blah blah. So she sent me some pics with specific things I told her put in them so her VERY nice rack at least is real haha.
So I agreed to app her $20 for a few pics and she agreed to take 50 off her normal rate of 175 hr. I even told her I'll play your game and I know you're full of crap but I did it any way. It's only $20.
So then she ghost me and I see she was online on SA this morning so messaged her (since she wasn't responding to my text) and told her 'Nice scam. Enjoy it while you can. It won't last' and her was his / her response (of course he / she blocked me right afterwards) so at least now you all know:
-
11-18-19 15:45 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 805Well to be fair.
It doesn't specifically clarify what you smoke on SA LOL.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
But I agree. Just enough to get you hard is a deal breaker. Oh well. I'm sure others will enjoy her anyways.
-
11-18-19 12:29 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 1107Chancity
I personally never liked the "just enough to get you hard" BJs. Always felt rushed to me. That alone made me decide to give her a pass.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
It's nice to see that, from her SA profile, she's a "non smoker. " Ahem. Guess I must've been imagining whatever she was smoking on her snap, then!
-
11-18-19 07:53 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 805Clarification
Well she said 'only long enough to get you hard' LOL.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
I'm sure it's a YMMV type thing but all that matters is you enjoy your time with her ultimately. So I'm just going by what she actually told me so no sense in even trying in that regard for me personally.
-
11-17-19 22:21 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 443She's always provided BBBJ for me
I saw all that chatter about the No BJ thing. I've never had a problem with her in that regards. Having said that, I've never had to stop her so I can see what they might be talking about.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
But my approach and everything about a girl from SA is totally different from "pros" especially STG girls.
I agree she's probably too thuggish for SA. I've enjoyed my visits with her, but it's always been a QV or HH nothing at all like an SA experience.









Reply With Quote






