Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27320
    Quote Originally Posted by JackaLace  [View Original Post]
    I want looking today at around 1. I saw a little blond older spinner. I saw tall black one near the AutoZone. I kept seeing cops looping around across from the racetrack. I haven't been in a long time but I feel like there was less activity and choice.
    Yes sir. I have been doing the LC site for now until things get better. Luck to you.

  2. #27319
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. She is wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt jacket. If you see, be careful.
    Thank,that help, this morning by the coat fact.

  3. #27318
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Man, do I have a unicorn for you.
    She great! Good catch.

  4. #27317

    Extra small size

    Hello my fellow mongers, I'm from NC and will be in town for work in a few weeks. I want you guys to give some recommendations. I'm really into really small size girls, like under 5 feet, so if any of you knows someone who fit in that description, please let me know. Uf not, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciate. Thanks guys.

  5. #27316

    Lauren

    Although this report is going in Streetwalker section (because Lauren is back to walking), it was more of an escort visit as I called her and met up with her at her incall room. Paid above trail prices but below escort prices (after all I did take a 1/2 hour and didn't have to spring for Sands / Geneva room). Started with nice long BBBJ (which is her specialty), followed by DATY and toy play (which I brought to the party). She used the toy on herself to give herself an O while she sucked my cock. Then some mish, finishing with BBBJCIM (again her best talent). Don't know if swallowed it all (she did the first shot deep in her throat) as she hopped up and went into the bathroom where she may have spit some. Overall good value.

  6. #27315
    Quote Originally Posted by JackaLace  [View Original Post]
    I want looking today at around 1. I saw a little blond older spinner. I saw tall black one near the AutoZone. I kept seeing cops looping around across from the racetrack. I haven't been in a long time but I feel like there was less activity and choice.
    I think it was just bad timing.

  7. #27314

    Christine

    Had my first encounter with Christine yesterday. She took my headache away very well. No gag reflex in this one. Gave her two good shots and she took them like a champ. I'll repeat. I got contact info if anyone is interested.

  8. #27313

    Less daytime selection

    Quote Originally Posted by JackaLace  [View Original Post]
    I want looking today at around 1. I saw a little blond older spinner. I saw tall black one near the AutoZone. I kept seeing cops looping around across from the racetrack. I haven't been in a long time but I feel like there was less activity and choice.
    I think since it is getting dark earlier they are waiting till then to come out. I've noticed the same drop off in afternoon activity and also an increase in LEO presence.

  9. #27312

    Stroll

    I want looking today at around 1. I saw a little blond older spinner. I saw tall black one near the AutoZone. I kept seeing cops looping around across from the racetrack. I haven't been in a long time but I feel like there was less activity and choice.

  10. #27311

    One end to the other

    Took a ride up and down the trail. Saw a total of 15 SWs but nothing I was interested in. As I was leaving ran into Maria black curly hair at the Consulate BK. 20 coins for bbcim. Was very friendly would try again. No numbers.

  11. #27310

    Obt leo

    I made a couple passes on the trail this morning. Heavy LEO presence. Talking with one of my regulars, she told me she and the guy who picked her up last bight got pulled over and checked out but no bracelets deployed.

    Be careful.

  12. #27309

    Jojo

    Just an FYI. She is wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt jacket. If you see, be careful.

  13. #27308

    Throwback

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Snowflake has been out and about again lately. She is a strawberry blonde. Hangs mostly near the Strip Clubs by WM but is known to veer further south. She was out there by the Strip Clubs earlier today wearing a UNICORN Hooded Union Suit Pajamas/ Costume. She didn't have her stuffed animal with her though. Maybe that's the Unicorn you saw? If you meet with her, best play it safe. I am sure she still will quote "I Win!" once she gets your load in her mouth. She was looking unkempt from a grooming standpoint, she's full of scabs and her teeth are pretty rotten. As always YMMV.

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.
    It's been awhile, but I remember her! I saw her maybe 3-4 yrs ago. But nope. The one I saw was one that I've never spotted before. Shoulda snapped a pic.

  14. #27307
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXr  [View Original Post]
    Crushing on the trail for the past hour, barely anything worth nothing. Guessing its going to be slow for a bit.
    Was out around the same time and saw Jordan, Sara, Maria a few I didn't recognize and ugly crying beggar Jojo (avoid her). Mostly from Wawa to Burlington. Even in the early afternoon, traffic sucks on OBT. Last night was really slow too. Stay safe.

  15. #27306

    They didn't like cold weather

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXr  [View Original Post]
    Crushing on the trail for the past hour, barely anything worth nothing. Guessing its going to be slow for a bit.
    Maybe the cold weather has sent them into hibernation. That's why I always try to get contact info. I hate coming up dry when the urge hits me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape