Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 30341
-
11-18-19 12:26 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 7336Never heard of this SCAM but it shows why we all need to either use burner phones or apps. The whole purpose of the ad you were replying to is to SCAM guys. I really doubt he has your real information unless you contacted them off your real phone number.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 12:14 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 55Saw Mia a long time ago
I saw her about 5 years. She was high, but still a lot of fun. Warning: When I saw her, her pics were at least 3-4 old and they are the same pics you see on them now. Never went back because it's a haul from Charlotte. Enjoy and stay safe!
-
11-18-19 11:38 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 419Threat text / call
I was visiting CLT yesterday and decided to be adventurous and look for a new girl or two to visit. I typically go through eros and I prefer to see Latinas. I did not find anyone on Eros so I decided to check out some other sites. I found one or two different ads and called the number but did not receive an answer so I sent a text asking to set up an appointment. I am really not sure which girl I called / texted responded to me but about 30 minutes after my attempts I received a text from a different number stating that the boss would not let me see her because I had failed to show up to prior appointments. My reply was simple, you must have the wrong number and I left it at that. A few minutes later I get a phone call from an Alabama number. The caller was a hispanic guy and he tells me in spanish I needed to pay him for cancelling the appointment. I didn't reply and I hung up the phone. Then I get a message on my what's app and a call from a different number. This caller speaks english and the hispanic guy is in the telling him what to tell me. He says he has my information, etc, etc, etc, and I needed to sent $1000.00 or I they would kill me and all this other bullshit. Has anyone else ran into this kind of a situation? I do not visit CLT often and as I mentioned I usually see reputable girls on eros. This was new to me and spooked me a little. Thanks for any input.
-
11-18-19 11:35 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 427South End Blonde
She was discussed here last week. Another set of fake pics. She has a shit attitude and does not deliver. Always says, "Don't have 160, Don't bother" in her ads. Avoid.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 11:13 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 7336Mia in King's MTN
Mia is pretty well-reviewed here but I have had no luck reaching out to her myself. I heard she likes to drink though? If you can hook up you will probably have a good time.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 10:25 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 408Mia
Any info on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-charlotte-50189
I searched for a review, but couldn't find anything. I remember seeing her posting a while ago.
-
11-18-19 07:21 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 544Salisbury Redhead Aubrey
Anyome seen this girl?
I have seen her postings before as well.
Looks like she works out of home.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/733942687065
-
11-18-19 07:16 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 544New blondebin south Charlotte
Anyone seen her?
Looks like a fake picture.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...b/627894904235
-
11-17-19 20:29 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 178She is below the bottom of the barrel. I 2nd the avoid.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 16:15 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 70Black Bella
Hello guys, has anyone seen this flower?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/553705164887
I'm looking for a woman with a great rear end and hers looks spectacular.
-
11-17-19 12:17 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 279Ashton review
Went to see Ashton based off on the positive reviews from you all but I got to admit I was let down. At a rate of 150 hhr and 180 hr I thought we were dealing with a diamond in the rough so to speak. But IMO this girl should be about 100 hhr and probably wouldn't spend more than that. She stays at a low-mid level hotel and for all the heads up I gave her I figured she'd be better prepared to receive me. Dirty room, feet, and backdoor odor aren't turn ons in my book. Started with a BBBJ which was ok and the cg and mish were enjoyable. But when we got to k9 that booty stank hit me like a freight train and kinda ruined the experience. I could tell she's not very hygienic plus she had a mean cough so idk how ya'll are out here frenching and partaking in GFE LOL. I abstained from all of that because it just wasn't sexy and kinda grossed me out. Now don't get me wrong, if I had only paid 100 or 120 I would've been satisfied but at almost 200 this felt like a bad investment. Ashton was nice and made me feel at easy but I've had better / similar experiences for 80 in my time hobbying and the body was ok but nothing to write home about, pretty much like the pics show. All in all I would say unless the price get slashed by half I won't be repeating. But glad to cross another name off the 'ol bucket list! LOL.
Originally Posted by Unmentionable
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/733035813906
-
11-17-19 10:07 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 7336Brianna
She has been reported on many times on this forum and I don't remember seeing anything good. She loves the needle from what I remember and will try to rip you off. AVOID.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 00:05 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 309I've seen the 2nd one. She's worth a visit, but can be hard to communicate with.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 23:58 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 309Avoid! Those are very aged pics and she's a poor provider. I wouldn't go for a freebie fwiw.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 22:36 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 198Brianna
Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.












Reply With Quote





