Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6601

    Rowdy Russian in Melbourne

    Hi all,

    This one has interested me but have not heard any intel. The post has been up a while but STG's flagging system is not exactly effective either. Also for the experienced guys, can tattoos be a gang warning sign? I have seen enough TV to know that but few here talk about it. Here she is.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...b/715188168450

  2. #6600

    You don't want to miss her and her friend

    https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...post/28135667/

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9546913543?gid=3583ecc282ede93f6e2754b000e008f4

    It says Ft. Lauderdale but they are here until Friday. Amazing ladies, I made my reservation. 😀.

    OO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BEF53499-369A-4A84-B81C-3B91195280D5.jpg‎   B4217FF1-B817-4089-A756-9EF34350E8F9.jpg‎  

  3. #6599

    Feedback Sol Benatti

    Anyone have any info? Haven't been able to locate any reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3054631.htm

  4. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? I was going to see her but got a weird feeling with some of the things she said. But she looks extremely familiar. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...51ffbdcefc1428
    Definitely avoid. Saw her about 2 years ago for a car date and it went fine. Nothing special. Then asked for an outcall and she grabbed the money and ran out the door.

  5. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    East side black barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    Anyone over east got any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../39485988/East
    Against my better judgement she was doing a qv special and I decided to try her out. Complete waste of time, weird set up and should have turned around and walked out. Was not expensive, but horrible attitude and set up.

    Stay safe and have fun.

  6. #6596

    Barbie East Side

    Anyone over east got any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../39485988/East

  7. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else think they would have a problem getting a hard on for this chick?
    I'm nuts over her. Literally.

  8. #6594

    Agree

    I could not do it. I would be too busy asking her to get some cookies from her cousin in the trees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else think they would have a problem getting a hard on for this chick?

  9. #6593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    On the plus side, she's the perfect height to stride on up and take a mouthful! Just sayin'!
    Reminds me of an interview with porn star Blair Williams when she gets asked about her tall stature. She responded, "I tell them I'm the right height on my knees".

  10. #6592

    Shorty with a mouthful

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else think they would have a problem getting a hard on for this chick?
    On the plus side, she's the perfect height to stride on up and take a mouthful! Just sayin'!

  11. #6591

    Def a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else think they would have a problem getting a hard on for this chick?
    Idk if I could keep a straight face though, especially when she starts trying to be sexy. I might have to go in blind folded.

  12. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any reports on this one so I took the plunge. She gave me another name upon my arrival but I won't mention it in case it is her real name. She definitely has a very nice body for sure! There was something very familiar about her and kept thinking the whole time that I know her from somewhere before and maybe even had fucked her years ago, but just can't place it. The visit was alright and very standard. Not a whole lot of passion out of her. And you have to fuck on the living room floor which is a bit uncomfortable. But, she sucked my dick pretty good, and her pussy definitely got really wet and soaked me while fucking her till I blew. I'd hang out with her again, but it would be nice to have a bed or maybe we could at least use the couch, and also get a little more passion out of her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3218049813
    Alert!

    I looked at this link and wanted to meet this girl for the first time as she is fit and my type. Called this number and some male (not sure BF or hubby) picked up and as I asked for Hazel, He was mad with yelling her name as F*ing ***** eetc, and hung up the phone. Not sure but if you hang out with her again, please share her legit, contact. Thanks!

  13. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed all your post are asking about safe and you haven't tried anything. Start reporting back about what you have experienced.
    Thanks. I am new and I want to play safe that's why asking for feedback. I will certainly reporting back my experience.

  14. #6588

    Kylie altamonte

    Saw her a few days ago at her incall. She is petite and looks close to the pics. Sweet girl who had good comms and made you feel comfortable. Great BBBJ, daty and decent FS with some great moaning. FS covered and I was out the door in 30 min. Time well spent.

  15. #6587

    Ever been to Brazil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else think they would have a problem getting a hard on for this chick?
    It's a well known small person on Copacabana beach years ago. Said the same thing until she did a energizer bunny hump session on me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape