Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,856 to 24,870 of 37348
-
11-18-19 10:43 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 373Luscious
She's looking for help today all day and evenings this week but available all day today. Sm only.
-
11-18-19 10:40 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 84Any one seem J. B
She off willis. Any intel?
-
11-18-19 10:32 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 482Greed is good except when they lie
In my experience when supporting them or shacking them up they always swear on their mother's grandbabies' grave that their pussy is 100% yours. Until a few days later when your door cam spots random old retired looking guys stopping over for 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 08:08 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 1774CC on Willis Rd temptation
After 3 sessions it's time to report back. The pics are accurate but probably a little old. She's cute and looks younger than the 26 she claims, just not as cute the photos (but who is? Seems like a sweet girl and delivers a fun session with just a hair too much chatter. Good body: large tits for her body and great hips and soft lips for kissing. I had 3 solid fuck / suck make-out sessions with her but be warned, she is definitely a hustler. She's looking for a SD to solve her problems and her search tools are a hot body and tears. She has had a reason to be crying every time I've gone to her room. She seems to be aiming for a pretty low dollar amount and frankly, I'm tempted. One downside for you guys: I'm greedy as hell; if I'm paying the rent the pussy is 100% mine.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/713211310119
-
11-18-19 07:34 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 73Yep
I noticed the eccie was all from the same dude. There are quite a few different reviews if you search under Morgan in Orlando / Bevard.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
Pmd her and she sent pics. We will see how it goes.
-
11-18-19 06:44 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 577Sky
You sure you're talking about the right Sky because she's never offered more than a hh at the most.
Originally Posted by Mojorizn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 22:50 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 116http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/394027408659
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
Is this her ad and do you happen to have anymore pictures? I was planning on seeing her tomorrow and if the actual her is vastly different then I will probably avoid. Thanks.
-
11-17-19 22:44 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Sky texted me thanking me for my post. Said nobody has called her tho.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 22:28 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 425Hard to imagine its tall Sky. When I first saw her she kept an egg timer. We still went past the time allotted with no problems.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 22:00 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 368Sabrina
Went to see her, very disappointed pictures are deceiving very old, I went with it because it was cheap very good attitude gets into it but pictures are very old.
-
11-17-19 21:05 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 1333Which Sky?
Was this the Sky on STG or the one rooming with Vicki?
Originally Posted by Mojorizn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 20:40 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 115Sky
Save your money. Tried to get me to pay for a hour and was not even there 20 minutes. SMH.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 17:24 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 216Brandi
I took a shot on Brandi. Staying in one of the better places on JD. I'm glad I did. She's not a spring chicken but knows her way around a man. Enjoyed a nice slow BBBJ with a lot of conversation throughout. No rushing and she was happy to get rid of the evidence. Very nice lady that seems to have herself together. I will repeat. She advertises on STG. Brandi.
-
11-17-19 15:42 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Was to see her this afternoon but got drafted at work on 3-11. She could use some help. Very sweet girl my very favorite. Go pay her a visit and help her out please. Take care of her. She deserves it. She always makes you feel special and at ease. Thanks.
-
11-17-19 15:39 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 1774She was at the Town Motel on Brook for a few weeks, not sure where she is now. Seems nice enough and definitely willing to negotiate but I still haven't seen her closer than across a lane of traffic. Made 2 x dates: once she had to cancel and once I did. I recall a positive review here but cannot remember whom by. I'm planning to try her again in the coming week.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






