Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 19310
-
11-17-19 18:06 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 253Homeless looking??
I swear, the English in the fake ads are laughable. Wondering what country of origin they originate from?
-
11-17-19 16:43 #6409Banned Member

Posts: 551Morgan
I hope you are right, Willie, because I contacted her and agreed to a full hour session at her standard rate. But she's leaving for a while and so I can only see her when she gets back.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 16:15 #6408

Posts: 781Syndie?
That's Ruby whose real name is Sandy. Never heard her referred to as Syndie. Typo or were you referring to someone else?
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 14:36 #6407Banned Member

Posts: 16Her name and any experiences?
Any reviews guys?
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 13:55 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 2959Concur
The OP had the rates right, 200/ hhr and 300/ hr, and that she requires an hr visit the first time. Based on all the positive reviews, I was willing to pony up the donation for the hr. As Willie24 said, well worth it. My experience was top notch, well worth the coin and I absolutely plan on seeing her again. As with anything, it's up to you what you're willing to spend.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 11:31 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 1943MorganElise
Absolutely! But it is well worth it, believe me when I tell you that the Nuru Massage is worth that alone. It is like no other experience you will ever have with a top notch provider who is a legend in Orlando and elsewhere. Remember, you always pay for quality and she is not a clock watcher, total pleaser and if you see her, you will not be disappointed, I assure you.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 11:14 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 234Not sweet Jess
Totally bogus ad. Leads you to indialatic then ghosts.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 09:46 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 302I had the same reaction, thought it was 1999. It is called supply and demand, some girls need to take the highschool course again.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 09:30 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 1755Pictures Of Jessica Circa 2017
These are pictures of Jessica posted by Tarpo63 on the old Backpage thread in early 2017. As I remember she was a friend of Tracy.
-
11-17-19 08:55 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 381I know who she is and she is real. The pics are very accurate from when I seen her last about a month ago. I have never had any dreams with her, but she was battling some candy issues. I forget what name she used. But she is not new. She use to be up in Cocoa for quite awhile and then was gone for a bit. But she is back. Let me know if you sample the goods.
Originally Posted by Alphanigga
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 08:44 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 381I agree that is not sweet Jess. Sweet Jess had tatts that are pretty visible and those are no where to be seen in those pics.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 08:03 #6399Banned Member

Posts: 551Inbox full
Your inbox is full. You might want to clear it out.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 06:15 #6398Banned Member

Posts: 16No name! Anyone knows?
-
11-17-19 05:01 #6397Banned Member

Posts: 16
-
11-17-19 04:17 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 129No
That's not sweet Jess.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






