Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 18401
-
11-17-19 16:02 #1946Regular Member

Posts: 3Any feedback on espanagirl?
She is from Columbia, MD.
-
11-17-19 15:34 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 502Careful with this one
-
11-17-19 14:49 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 287Is that $5 ppv? And how long is the visit? I really want to get that face messy several times.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 12:49 #1943Regular Member

Posts: 8Blackmail
Anyone ever had a SB try to email your messages to friends / family for money? Some girls are crazy on here!
-
11-17-19 10:45 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 276She is for real. She genuinely loves daddy cock. She is as sexy and beautiful and eager as she suggests. She also can take it and asks for more. She's genuinely smart and knows her worth. I think the high number is how she weeds out the riff raff. Also she has had some experiences that make me think you guys have trained her to expect the easy money.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 07:08 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 95Talked a bit
Talked with her for a short bit. Was quick to call me daddy and was acting like she's done this quite a few times. Wanted 5 and couldn't get her to budge so wished her well and sent her off. Hope someone has better luck cause she does look like fun.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 22:53 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 287LeahCC
I'm going to bump this request. Been chatting with her and she has the sexiest profile I've ever seen. Anyone partaken yet?
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 16:04 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 59Overdue SA swings
Had three recent dreams leading to a couple home runs and a miss. I have pics of all of them if anyone wants to see them or they aren't on the profile anymore. Just don't feel right posting them.
KKim13.
Another poster reviewed her a few pages back and had a successful car date and when I asked what the damage was it was 3. Well I met her and she is stunning and fun but wasn't willing to do anything on the first meet. Afterwards we tried to get another date down while texting and she went right into how much. She stood firm on 4 and wouldn't budge. I bowed out and she blocked me. Was a shame she was gorgeous. Can't win them all I guess.
Tiffanyxoxo23.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c6c4...f-c3e717718967
This one was an awesome time and a good girl absolutely gorgeous. Came dressed to go clubbing LOL. Went directly into room with bb everything but was concerned about finishing there. Damage was 3. She then removed all pics from site and hasn't logged on since that night. Was hoping to see her again.
Babygal44.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a67b8...6-31638752b256
This one was tiny and tight if that's your thing. Easy to set things up and was a really fun time. Same as the one above was bb everything but didn't want the finish there. I would honestly see this one more but doesn't have transportation and had to drive to Towson which sucked. Damage was 3.
-
11-16-19 16:02 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 70Same here
I hit her up a few times and she only responded once asking if I'd like to have a "virtual" encounter. I was like nah, I would like to meet in person. Then she ghosted.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 15:53 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 123Profile gone?
Shame her profile is gone, would have like to have met her.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 15:47 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 1021Lovelips2020
Time waster.
Texted back and forth for what seemed like a couple hours. She agreed to the ppm and even to host (LOL). Then when it came time to firming up a time and to give me her address she gave me the ole I need my allowance up front bs. I said thanks but no thanks. On to the next one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21480...2-e443b92d5041
-
11-16-19 15:04 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 235SA Success
Honestly, its really a matter of dollars vs. Looks ratio. For an ordinary older guy, if you've got 2 and a hotel room, you can have some limited success (be patient) with middle looking and less women. If you have 3 and a hotel room, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with a 7 and lower. If you have 4 and a hotel room, 8's and occasional 9's are possible.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:57 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 287Agreed, and I will just add that the two-finger thing is creepy and that's probably where you are losing most of your prospects. There are plenty of ways of figuring out if someone is real without getting them to send you a picture with two fingers up. Try it for a week without that.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:45 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 70I recall her.
I remember that one. We had exchanged a couple messages on the site before her profile abruptly disappeared. Wasn't sure if she left the site or blocked me (didn't give her any reason to block so I suspect she left). Sounds like a great time! Was she doing PPM and what was the damage? Love the ones that will spend the whole night with you. BTW. What is bbjws. I know a lot of acronyms but that one is new to me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 08:31 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 452SA stats
Not sure if these stats mean much on seeking. I maybe wrong. But reading some of reports from seniors. It seems like I think it all depends on how good you look, age and and timing. Initially. Then its all about your game and charm I think.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





