Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 32165
-
11-17-19 15:37 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 225Clarification needed
Fred86, Please clear up whether you tipped $80 or $180 at Comfort. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 14:23 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 427Angie is a quality lady, and visits at her place have always been fun (and I visited many a time). She used to send me texts (hello, come see me) every month or so, but have not heard from her since late Sep / early Oct. Whereever she is, and for however long, we should all wish her well.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Always be nice to the lady.
PA.
-
11-17-19 13:20 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 216Agree
Have to agree 100%. The code thing gets no one anywhere.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 11:42 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 177Might be just legit / there in Elka and Madrid
I've been tempted with Elka and Madrid from Craigslist and I did see Melania's add o. There too. Hope is not a "hi look at me and it's $120). That is the only risk I see.
.
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 10:46 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 1991A couple of cautionary thoughts
IMHO, lots of negative wording in a provider's ad is a possible red flag. When I see multiple instances of "no this" and "no that" it makes me wonder about the provider's attitude toward customer service.
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
To be sure, there are legit issues providers deal with regarding time-wasters, low-ballers, etc. But there are ways to address those concerns in an ad without excessive negativity. I've had plenty of success establishing good rapport with the providers I've seen but I try to steer clear of any who seem to have a chip on their shoulder or seem to have a negative view of clients.
I haven't seen any intel specifically about Melania but my worry would be that if something didn't go perfectly (from her point of view) during the session it might bring on a negative vibe. Just my two-cents worth and reasoning as to why I won't see her without positive reviews and intel. One other thought is that I'm pretty sure she's a visiting FBSM provider and that brings up other potential downsides that have been discussed in previous posts about visitors vs locals.
-
11-17-19 10:30 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree
She would spend extended time with family in NY and Korea. Hope it works out for her.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 07:58 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 560Exactly
People think somehow legally your off the hook if you say .8 instead of 80? In today's world your guilty until proven innocent. Just say what it is.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 06:56 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 49Melania?
Anyone take the plunge? Thinking about tofft tomorrow.
Seen a few ads for this one. Not finding anything on the forum and was wondering if anyone had any info. Pics are TGTBT but may be worth a meet and greet. Appreciate any intel and will report back if I give her a try.
https://dc.rubratings.com/152401
https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeutic...a/7191093.html
-
11-17-19 03:18 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 2686Can we ditch the confusing code?
The discussions about what the symbols, dots, and numbers mean only cause confusion, and don't conceal anything.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
How about $80 means eighty and $180 means one hundred eighty?
-
11-17-19 00:31 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 176Paying listed price usually gets HE. Paying more usually gets more clothing removed depending on the provider. I have not experienced FS at Eden Models, however, I have heard it has been available at Secret Temptations YMMV.
Originally Posted by TooSore
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 00:28 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 176Ashley at KJ was Coco at Herndon Therapy. This has not been awkward for me. Welcoming usually.
Originally Posted by IpaGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 19:53 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 1991Angie may have retired
After (the original) BP went down and all the FOSTA-SESTA nonsense happened, Angie's ads started appearing less often. She would post for a few days and then there would long periods with no ads. I saw her for a couple of sessions during that timeframe and it seemed to me that she was pretty unhappy with her situation and was looking to change her life. While it's possible she's just taking an extended break I wouldn't be surprised if she's left the hobby for good. Too bad for us mongers, if that's the case, but wishing her all the best.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:14 #14393Regular Member

Posts: 23Have definitely noticed this in the Reston / Herndon scene over the last number of years. I know at least 2 sets of 2 spas are managed by the same person (s) and they rotate the staff seasonally for who knows why. Have also heard of a girl who decided to go work for a nearby spa because she and the other manager were just closer (better friends).
Originally Posted by IpaGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 10:10 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 152Angie in Tysons
Anyone know what happened to Angie? Her phone seems to be disconnected.
https://ange-therapist.weebly.com/
571-xxx-2830.
-
11-15-19 23:51 #14391Regular Member

Posts: 7Kj
Used to go to Herndon therapy. Was def YMMV as I have heard great thing and never received. Massage was always great though but never got extended menu. Was really happy switching to KJ and very happy with broader menu. Showed up last week and Herndon massage therapist there. Def felt awkward and wondering what might have happened. Anyone else experience the same type of thing?










Reply With Quote





