Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11183

    Natalie. Southside

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anything on her here yet. She claims to be new (1 week) in the industry (um ok) and not going to be in for long (weren't they all originally? The most recent reviews I saw for Natalie are all for Andi's Daughter.

    I opted for a QV. Got to her incall (private residence in Southside Estates). Definitely the girl in the pics. The pics do hide a few pounds though. Still, a very attractive girl with Nice melons and a PAWG booty. Has some mic skills too. The BBBJ was good and she paid the boys lots of attention too. In fact, she actually gargled the balls, which was awesome. Strapped up and went for k9. A very nice view sliding in and out of her. Looks like the menu is wide open for the Greek lovers. Will definitely repeat this week, just in case she does pack it in.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/875011406184
    I had 4 or 5 mongers PM me about her. Asking for digits. Here ya go. Enjoy!

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-you_i7483968

  2. #11182

    Layla Marie is just meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to give off a warning about this girl right cheer! She is a dud and that's putting it mildly. She used to come to Jax a while ago. She is a dead fish and wants too much for such. It seems she's trying to glamorize her pix now, but it's the same ole same Layla dud! The body is not as hot in person as it appears to be in ad pix either. So beware. Now, perhaps she's changed her ways, who knows? I'm speaking about when she used to travel here from Tampa not too long ago.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/691369084415
    Thought I'd give her a try. Comms were so-so, negotiated a QV for. 80 - nothing to get excited about. Effort was minimal from her. Maybe that improves if you pay her asking rates, but why would you? But if want a Phat latina bottom to smash it'll work for that. So I'd say my dream was similar to this review.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/930036723489

  3. #11181

    Allie. Definitely the red pill. Everything about her is fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared to swallow the red pill my brother!
    She wears padded underwear to give the illusion of an ass in jeans. But once they come off, her ass looks like a shark took a bite out of it and someone smacked her in the ass and thighs with a bag of hot nickels. No ass, just a saggy, flat cottage cheese bottom and you can't tell where the ass ends and the thighs begin. So yeah, fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, just needs a fake ass now. Halfway decent skill set. But she's so f'and scatterbrained / strung out that you never know what kind of run around you're in for to get to the deed.

  4. #11180

    Lisadarlin

    I thought I left a review back in September on my birthday. I guess I don't know how to use the site with my phone. Anyways. I have seen her twice now and both times this Sexy Island Goddess has made my time with her amazing, the way she looks at you with those eyes will make you melt. Her rates are reasonable, pics in ad are her. She does not hurry and really gets into the sessions. The time I have spent with her was not rushed and felt like I have known her for years.

    After talking to her I have found out she is from Jamaica, she is short and has huge breast. She has an ad on our sister site and here is the one I could find. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...corts/1599315. When you contact her let her know you are a member here.

    Be Save.

    Jax.

  5. #11179

    Verification

    Hi. One of provider from Eros has asked for photo of proof and mentioned this is normal verification procedure. Please advise.

  6. #11178
    Quote Originally Posted by YupitsMe3  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to try. Any word on her? http://jacksonville.jacksonville.ski...k/559279771626.
    Had a pretty good time with her years ago. No drama back then. I've been contemplating seeing her again, just like making my rounds. Tried to see her a year or so ago but she had me going to a trailer that he a lot of beat up cars sitting there and I bounced. She may have a new location. Pretty sure she has an old man who is not far during sessions but he never interrupted my visit. Worth a visit.

  7. #11177

    Anyone?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/244751796445

    I have no idea of her name to do a search on her for reviews. Anyone?

    Sidenote: I really wish these girls would put down their names. Makes it really difficult to look for reviews. I understand if they are terrible or rip offs why they would not want us to know their names but if you are giving good service and making the effort then let us know a name.

  8. #11176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Petite Black Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuyJax  [View Original Post]
    She's got the body and dark skin I like but would like to know if anybody else has seen her before I try her. She posts ads on stg regularly.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...v/356932259088
    A true spinner, 5' under a 100 lbs, Nice petite body but her performance is lackluster, very below average BBBJ which will barely get you hard and then on to the main event. Started out in mish flipped her over and hit it hard doggie. She has a tough time taking it deep and will squirm around trying to avoid you getting full penetration, fixed that little problem by pinning her down on the side of the bed and started pulling my cock al the way out and slamming it home, she'd make this little moaning sound when I hit bottom which kinda turning me on and I unloaded deep in her. I think she could be a top performer if her heart was in it but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. In my opinion she's good for a one hitter quiter if your looking to unload into a young petite black girl. JD.

  9. #11175

    Nickie

    I always wanted to try. Any word on her? http://jacksonville.jacksonville.ski...k/559279771626.

  10. #11174
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    Wanna guess why it's there?

    A2

  11. #11173

    Any intel?

    I assume the first one is a fake ad but does anyone have any Intel on the second? Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/670956222113

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/893136272151

  12. #11172
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it might be a self report with only one post. But she's not terrible looking but she's been known to cash and cash among other things reported here. You may end up with a decent date or her running off with the money. But for 200 a hhr it's questionable.
    She isn't bad looking and does have a great looking rack in those pics but that is a really high rate.

  13. #11171

    Thanks

    I appreciate the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I tried to post about her earlier today, but it didn't make it across. Avoid this one. She has a bad attitude, a short temper, doesn't provide BBBJ, COF, CIM, or Greek. And she was packing a very large handgun when I saw her in Mandarin in an apartment or condo complex on Old St. Augustine Road just south and east of Hood Road. Kind of scary.

    Shaggy.

  14. #11170

    Messaging

    Quote Originally Posted by Augdog  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I have used this site for years but only posted a couple of times under a different name. Thanks to everybody who have posted for all of the great information.

    So I had an appointment w Karmen set up for today. I have read good reports about her recently and love her pics so I was excited to see her. We started texting back around 9 and set up a an appt for 12. Everything seemed fine. So I texted her at 11:00 to confirm. This is what got me worried. She asked to remind her again what we are going to do. Too me it seemed like a set up question to get me to respond with details about the visit. So I cancelled. Was I paranoid and overly concerned or did I make the right move. I personally don't like putting too much info in texts and would rather not see a girl then get caught by LEO. But I really wanted to see her.

    Augdog.
    I would've just replied with "I was going to come see you for an hour today at noon" or something. That way, if she just forgot the details of the visit, she would be reminded. Some of these girls are better than others at keeping an appointment calendar straight, especially when they're high. But that sort of message won't get you in trouble the way that "I will come and pay you $100 for vaginal intercourse" potentially could.

    I don't think I would've worried about it quite as much as you did, but everyone has their own comfort level about these things.

  15. #11169

    Ymmw

    I feel like it might be a self report with only one post. But she's not terrible looking but she's been known to cash and cash among other things reported here. You may end up with a decent date or her running off with the money. But for 200 a hhr it's questionable.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBird76  [View Original Post]
    Whats up Guys. Been lurking on here for awhile and this is first post.

    I came across this hottie today and it was best looking girl I've dreamt about in a long time. I had shared texts previously with her but she required pic for screening. Today was my lucky day and had face to face screening with her. Said she used to post on seeking arrangement back in day and how she danced and had recenlty moved to this new location (Hodges) back in August and was moving again. Her roommate had things everywhere and was about to be moving out. She was a cool chick and easy to talk to. Once she was comfortably with me we went to her appartment. Place was messy but wasnt too bad. No one else was there from what I could tell. BBBJ was awesome as was the titty fuck with her amazing tits. Think she had some baby damage that she hid well. $QV. Will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/918498625681

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape