Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6630

    New blondebin south Charlotte

    Anyone seen her?

    Looks like a fake picture.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...b/627894904235

  2. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.
    She is below the bottom of the barrel. I 2nd the avoid.

  3. #6628

    Black Bella

    Hello guys, has anyone seen this flower?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/553705164887

    I'm looking for a woman with a great rear end and hers looks spectacular.

  4. #6627

    Ashton review

    Quote Originally Posted by Unmentionable  [View Original Post]
    I have to echo HEx on this report. Saw Ashton today. She is at a hotel / motel off of wt. Harris now. Told me she is looking for a new place to stay. Set up was easy, texted her the day before and confirmed 2 hours before my appointment time. Pics are accurate and she is really sweet. Seems new to the hobby as others have stated before. Very professional and clean. Greeted me like an old boyfriend. We chit chatted for about 10 minutes to get to know each other then off came the clothes and the fun began. I have to say she has a great ass, BBBJ is great. She is GFE and makes you feel comfortable. Hopefully she can secure a permanent place soon. I will repeat and I'd like to thank Backlash and HEx for their reports which led to me contacting her. 140 hh /180 hr.
    Went to see Ashton based off on the positive reviews from you all but I got to admit I was let down. At a rate of 150 hhr and 180 hr I thought we were dealing with a diamond in the rough so to speak. But IMO this girl should be about 100 hhr and probably wouldn't spend more than that. She stays at a low-mid level hotel and for all the heads up I gave her I figured she'd be better prepared to receive me. Dirty room, feet, and backdoor odor aren't turn ons in my book. Started with a BBBJ which was ok and the cg and mish were enjoyable. But when we got to k9 that booty stank hit me like a freight train and kinda ruined the experience. I could tell she's not very hygienic plus she had a mean cough so idk how ya'll are out here frenching and partaking in GFE LOL. I abstained from all of that because it just wasn't sexy and kinda grossed me out. Now don't get me wrong, if I had only paid 100 or 120 I would've been satisfied but at almost 200 this felt like a bad investment. Ashton was nice and made me feel at easy but I've had better / similar experiences for 80 in my time hobbying and the body was ok but nothing to write home about, pretty much like the pics show. All in all I would say unless the price get slashed by half I won't be repeating. But glad to cross another name off the 'ol bucket list! LOL.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/733035813906

  5. #6626

    Brianna

    She has been reported on many times on this forum and I don't remember seeing anything good. She loves the needle from what I remember and will try to rip you off. AVOID.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.

  6. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the 2nd one. She's worth a visit, but can be hard to communicate with.

  7. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.
    Avoid! Those are very aged pics and she's a poor provider. I wouldn't go for a freebie fwiw.

  8. #6623

    Brianna

    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.

  9. #6622

    Any info?

    Anyone familiar with this young lady—.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704481

    Or this one—.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3086346

  10. #6621

    Bellesunshine

    Was talking to her when she was on SA, now she's on WYP and Slixa, she seems hot and fun any info?

  11. #6620

    Ashton

    Damn forgot to link the ad. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/784403527971.

    This is the Ashton my report was for.

  12. #6619

    Ashton

    I have to echo HEx on this report. Saw Ashton today. She is at a hotel / motel off of wt. Harris now. Told me she is looking for a new place to stay. Set up was easy, texted her the day before and confirmed 2 hours before my appointment time. Pics are accurate and she is really sweet. Seems new to the hobby as others have stated before. Very professional and clean. Greeted me like an old boyfriend. We chit chatted for about 10 minutes to get to know each other then off came the clothes and the fun began. I have to say she has a great ass, BBBJ is great. She is GFE and makes you feel comfortable. Hopefully she can secure a permanent place soon. I will repeat and I'd like to thank Backlash and HEx for their reports which led to me contacting her. 140 hh /180 hr.

  13. #6618

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Had a good visit with Jenna yesterday at her incall just off 85 in Concord. Pics are obviously fake, but she's attractive, mid / late 40's, and worth a visit. $$/ hr, not really GFE but gave a nice CBJ, then rolled through a few positions. She got into it and enjoyed the session. She strikes me as the struggling milfy type, looking to add some cash on the side. Very nice body, 20 years ago she'd have been barbie doll perfect, but still looks great. She has a sweet, kind demeanor. Treat her kindly.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2983689
    Are her tits even close to the fake pics?

  14. #6617

    Jenna

    Had a good visit with Jenna yesterday at her incall just off 85 in Concord. Pics are obviously fake, but she's attractive, mid / late 40's, and worth a visit. $$/ hr, not really GFE but gave a nice CBJ, then rolled through a few positions. She got into it and enjoyed the session. She strikes me as the struggling milfy type, looking to add some cash on the side. Very nice body, 20 years ago she'd have been barbie doll perfect, but still looks great. She has a sweet, kind demeanor. Treat her kindly.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2983689

  15. #6616
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    After the last couple days, I reviewed the history of posts on Tori. Looks like CLT guy had a few good visits with her. Did she really go that far down hill that fast?
    I had two visits with Tori and they were great, the best I've had in a while. The baby was in the room, but that didn't bother me. And she was not terribly punctual but neither was I. She had been drinking (so had I) but I honestly saw nothing that gave me the impression she has demons. And I didn't notice any odor—even with my head buried in her muff.

    But the last visit was two weeks ago, and when I tried to see her recently, she didn't respond until I was home and in bed, so I know she can be very slow to respond. And when I inquired about Lulu and doubles, I got a confusing run-around. Hate to think she's gone from diamond to coal so quickly. Got to figure something weird is up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape