Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5841

    Mia

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-charlotte-50189

    I searched for a review, but couldn't find anything. I remember seeing her posting a while ago.

  2. #5840

    Salisbury Redhead Aubrey

    Anyome seen this girl?

    I have seen her postings before as well.

    Looks like she works out of home.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/733942687065

  3. #5839

    New blondebin south Charlotte

    Anyone seen her?

    Looks like a fake picture.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...b/627894904235

  4. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.
    She is below the bottom of the barrel. I 2nd the avoid.

  5. #5837

    Black Bella

    Hello guys, has anyone seen this flower?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/553705164887

    I'm looking for a woman with a great rear end and hers looks spectacular.

  6. #5836

    Ashton review

    Quote Originally Posted by Unmentionable  [View Original Post]
    I have to echo HEx on this report. Saw Ashton today. She is at a hotel / motel off of wt. Harris now. Told me she is looking for a new place to stay. Set up was easy, texted her the day before and confirmed 2 hours before my appointment time. Pics are accurate and she is really sweet. Seems new to the hobby as others have stated before. Very professional and clean. Greeted me like an old boyfriend. We chit chatted for about 10 minutes to get to know each other then off came the clothes and the fun began. I have to say she has a great ass, BBBJ is great. She is GFE and makes you feel comfortable. Hopefully she can secure a permanent place soon. I will repeat and I'd like to thank Backlash and HEx for their reports which led to me contacting her. 140 hh /180 hr.
    Went to see Ashton based off on the positive reviews from you all but I got to admit I was let down. At a rate of 150 hhr and 180 hr I thought we were dealing with a diamond in the rough so to speak. But IMO this girl should be about 100 hhr and probably wouldn't spend more than that. She stays at a low-mid level hotel and for all the heads up I gave her I figured she'd be better prepared to receive me. Dirty room, feet, and backdoor odor aren't turn ons in my book. Started with a BBBJ which was ok and the cg and mish were enjoyable. But when we got to k9 that booty stank hit me like a freight train and kinda ruined the experience. I could tell she's not very hygienic plus she had a mean cough so idk how ya'll are out here frenching and partaking in GFE LOL. I abstained from all of that because it just wasn't sexy and kinda grossed me out. Now don't get me wrong, if I had only paid 100 or 120 I would've been satisfied but at almost 200 this felt like a bad investment. Ashton was nice and made me feel at easy but I've had better / similar experiences for 80 in my time hobbying and the body was ok but nothing to write home about, pretty much like the pics show. All in all I would say unless the price get slashed by half I won't be repeating. But glad to cross another name off the 'ol bucket list! LOL.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/733035813906

  7. #5835

    Brianna

    She has been reported on many times on this forum and I don't remember seeing anything good. She loves the needle from what I remember and will try to rip you off. AVOID.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.

  8. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the 2nd one. She's worth a visit, but can be hard to communicate with.

  9. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.
    Avoid! Those are very aged pics and she's a poor provider. I wouldn't go for a freebie fwiw.

  10. #5832

    Brianna

    Think her name is Brianna but been watching her ad for a long time and now she is in my area would love to TOFTT but if I remember correctly have read some good reports and some not so good reports. Has anyone saw her lately? Thinking seriously about giving her a try unless someone has some recent bad meeting. https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MzA...NDk1MGM5Nw.jpg.

  11. #5831

    Any info?

    Anyone familiar with this young lady—.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704481

    Or this one—.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3086346

  12. #5830

    Bellesunshine

    Was talking to her when she was on SA, now she's on WYP and Slixa, she seems hot and fun any info?

  13. #5829

    Ashton

    Damn forgot to link the ad. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/784403527971.

    This is the Ashton my report was for.

  14. #5828

    Ashton

    I have to echo HEx on this report. Saw Ashton today. She is at a hotel / motel off of wt. Harris now. Told me she is looking for a new place to stay. Set up was easy, texted her the day before and confirmed 2 hours before my appointment time. Pics are accurate and she is really sweet. Seems new to the hobby as others have stated before. Very professional and clean. Greeted me like an old boyfriend. We chit chatted for about 10 minutes to get to know each other then off came the clothes and the fun began. I have to say she has a great ass, BBBJ is great. She is GFE and makes you feel comfortable. Hopefully she can secure a permanent place soon. I will repeat and I'd like to thank Backlash and HEx for their reports which led to me contacting her. 140 hh /180 hr.

  15. #5827

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Had a good visit with Jenna yesterday at her incall just off 85 in Concord. Pics are obviously fake, but she's attractive, mid / late 40's, and worth a visit. $$/ hr, not really GFE but gave a nice CBJ, then rolled through a few positions. She got into it and enjoyed the session. She strikes me as the struggling milfy type, looking to add some cash on the side. Very nice body, 20 years ago she'd have been barbie doll perfect, but still looks great. She has a sweet, kind demeanor. Treat her kindly.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2983689
    Are her tits even close to the fake pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape