Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 32202
-
11-17-19 10:46 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 1991A couple of cautionary thoughts
IMHO, lots of negative wording in a provider's ad is a possible red flag. When I see multiple instances of "no this" and "no that" it makes me wonder about the provider's attitude toward customer service.
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
To be sure, there are legit issues providers deal with regarding time-wasters, low-ballers, etc. But there are ways to address those concerns in an ad without excessive negativity. I've had plenty of success establishing good rapport with the providers I've seen but I try to steer clear of any who seem to have a chip on their shoulder or seem to have a negative view of clients.
I haven't seen any intel specifically about Melania but my worry would be that if something didn't go perfectly (from her point of view) during the session it might bring on a negative vibe. Just my two-cents worth and reasoning as to why I won't see her without positive reviews and intel. One other thought is that I'm pretty sure she's a visiting FBSM provider and that brings up other potential downsides that have been discussed in previous posts about visitors vs locals.
-
11-17-19 10:30 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree
She would spend extended time with family in NY and Korea. Hope it works out for her.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 07:58 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 560Exactly
People think somehow legally your off the hook if you say .8 instead of 80? In today's world your guilty until proven innocent. Just say what it is.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 06:56 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 49Melania?
Anyone take the plunge? Thinking about tofft tomorrow.
Seen a few ads for this one. Not finding anything on the forum and was wondering if anyone had any info. Pics are TGTBT but may be worth a meet and greet. Appreciate any intel and will report back if I give her a try.
https://dc.rubratings.com/152401
https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeutic...a/7191093.html
-
11-17-19 03:18 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 2686Can we ditch the confusing code?
The discussions about what the symbols, dots, and numbers mean only cause confusion, and don't conceal anything.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
How about $80 means eighty and $180 means one hundred eighty?
-
11-17-19 00:31 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 176Paying listed price usually gets HE. Paying more usually gets more clothing removed depending on the provider. I have not experienced FS at Eden Models, however, I have heard it has been available at Secret Temptations YMMV.
Originally Posted by TooSore
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 00:28 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 176Ashley at KJ was Coco at Herndon Therapy. This has not been awkward for me. Welcoming usually.
Originally Posted by IpaGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 19:53 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 1991Angie may have retired
After (the original) BP went down and all the FOSTA-SESTA nonsense happened, Angie's ads started appearing less often. She would post for a few days and then there would long periods with no ads. I saw her for a couple of sessions during that timeframe and it seemed to me that she was pretty unhappy with her situation and was looking to change her life. While it's possible she's just taking an extended break I wouldn't be surprised if she's left the hobby for good. Too bad for us mongers, if that's the case, but wishing her all the best.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:14 #14419Regular Member

Posts: 23Have definitely noticed this in the Reston / Herndon scene over the last number of years. I know at least 2 sets of 2 spas are managed by the same person (s) and they rotate the staff seasonally for who knows why. Have also heard of a girl who decided to go work for a nearby spa because she and the other manager were just closer (better friends).
Originally Posted by IpaGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 10:10 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 152Angie in Tysons
Anyone know what happened to Angie? Her phone seems to be disconnected.
https://ange-therapist.weebly.com/
571-xxx-2830.
-
11-15-19 23:51 #14417Regular Member

Posts: 7Kj
Used to go to Herndon therapy. Was def YMMV as I have heard great thing and never received. Massage was always great though but never got extended menu. Was really happy switching to KJ and very happy with broader menu. Showed up last week and Herndon massage therapist there. Def felt awkward and wondering what might have happened. Anyone else experience the same type of thing?
-
11-15-19 18:36 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 216$180 vs $80
$. 8 usually indicates one hundred and eighty. Is this what you tipped?
Originally Posted by Fred86
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 12:52 #14415Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone had a massage by independent Ginger?
Just curious if its legit or?
-
11-15-19 11:44 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 212My Spa
I had an excellent deep tissue session with Wendy, who I think was a different therapist than PA saw (based on his description). She crushed me like Boones Farm grapes, bordering at times on enhanced interrogation techniques. But I like it deep, so it was very good, and very effective. If, as some say, massage flushes toxins out of your body, my next piss was nothing but lactic acid and Tito's.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
But that's all it was. No happiness, no hints. I will likely return when I'm all clenched up, but I'm not expecting anything other than what I got the first time. Cheers.
-
11-15-19 11:36 #14413Regular Member

Posts: 12I concur
Sounds like the same Ashley I saw. She used to go by Bella and Diamond.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





