Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10784

  2. #10783

    Erma Rd Spa

    First report so sorry if lacking. Saw an ad for a new place in Mira Mesa near the 15. Decided to TOFTT. Called them up and they texted back location and suite#.

    Spa is located in between a preschool / daycare and music school. Had plenty of parking when I arrived. No name on suite only a number. Entered and only 1 person was working, the other one was on lunch and I never got to see how she looked. Maggie lead me to the room and was my masseuse also. Maggie is Chinese maybe late 20's early 30's, nice face and front but a little flat in the back. Asked for hard Massage and was nothing memorable at least she didn't use any oil she did Sit on the back. Could not roam since I had my arms going towards the front of the table. Flip was when negotiations started, I tried 1. 4 but she asked for 1. 6. Ended up paying her amount. CBJ with ball licking and she stayed on top for FS until completion. 6 for hour house fee and 1. 6 tip.

  3. #10782

    Lusk

    New to the forum, but I've been around. Now that I have a better understanding of this forum and I'm ready to contribute. Recently went to Lusk and met Olivia. Lusk is nicer than most AMPs and there are plenty of places to park out of sight. There are stairs as soon as you walk in the door and a few cameras. Some more obvious than others. At the top of the stairs is a waiting area with a locked gate. I was greeted by Olivia wearing a pink therapist dress. I was surprised how good her English was and we seemed to connect quickly. I opted for the hour for $60. She brought me to a large room in the back with a sofa. She stepped out while I undressed and I laid butt naked on the massage table. When she came back there was no attempt to cover me and she gave me a playful spank on the butt. She asked if I like hard, soft and I opted for the medium pressure. She has a nice touch and didn't mind me feeling her legs as she worked her way around the table. A pleasant massage as we conversed about her worldly travels. I enjoyed her touch and personality even more. Then she excuses herself to get a hot towel and thoroughly wipes.

    Me down with a little extra attention to my nuts. My erection starts poking out between my legs and she gives it a nice rub asking if I like. Yes I do, thank you. She says time for flip and if I'd like. I touch her leg and move it to her pussy and she smiles then quickly undresses. Sorry for the long story, but I'll conclude with Olivia gave me a total GFE and I'm looking forward to my next visit. On my way out I caught a glimpse of Ada. Very cute and friendly as well. Enjoy.

  4. #10781

    Recent A Spa Visit

    Stopped by A spa to check out this months talent and I was greeted by Eva once I walked in. Nice looking young girl, I would guess early twenties. She led me to the room and opted for half hour. Turns around Eva was on duty and she came back in once I was settled into the table. Nice body and curves and natural C cup breasts. Her massage was average at best but it was relaxing at times. Some slight teasing near the end of the back massage and then it was time to flip over. I think the girls share outfits at this place because I could swear I've seen another girl (Annie) wear the same red one piece dress she had on. It looked great on both of them and Eva allowed me to roam my hands to see what level of service I was looking for. After my inspection, I opted for FS as her smile, giggles and young body had me hooked by this time. Off came the dress and she proceed to place the cover on junior for an excellent CBJ. Nice technique and eye contact, so much so that I had to stop before I popped too soon. We switched to mish, where her kitty felt fantastic and tight. After pounding in that position for a bit I could see that I was running out of time, so we moved to doggy and let loose. The mirror on wall offered a great view of her facial expressions and soon after I popped in the bag. Now thoroughly relaxed, I laid back down and Eva cleaned me up with a hot towel. Got dressed and she walked me out, giving me the goodbye hug and candy. Overall, a nice time with Eva. She said she was going to be there for two more weeks. Tip for her: 1. 4.

  5. #10780
    Do We have any pictures of Nina? I'm intrigued but I can't seem to find any real mention of her looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a little over a week ago, just call ahead and schedule for an appointment.

    I'm not sure what she's doing on the weekends But during the week she was available.

    My experience has been she's always an enjoyable provider. Im not sure what the story is but I think a customer scared her and gave her a bad situation so she might be a little more cautious now I think thats part of the reason why the rub maps listings came down so if you see her just treat her well

    https://nina-body-therapy.business.site/#details.

  6. #10779

    Nina in Miramar area

    Saw her a little over a week ago, just call ahead and schedule for an appointment.

    I'm not sure what she's doing on the weekends But during the week she was available.

    My experience has been she's always an enjoyable provider. Im not sure what the story is but I think a customer scared her and gave her a bad situation so she might be a little more cautious now I think thats part of the reason why the rub maps listings came down so if you see her just treat her well

    https://nina-body-therapy.business.site/#details.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the business. She seemed to hate what she did and although I spent a lot of visits and got her to loosen up quite a bit, she always gave the vibe that she wanted out.

    Sweet girl, I hope she managed to find something better.

  7. #10778

    Nina Miramar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner123  [View Original Post]
    Same question. Is she still around?
    I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the business. She seemed to hate what she did and although I spent a lot of visits and got her to loosen up quite a bit, she always gave the vibe that she wanted out.

    Sweet girl, I hope she managed to find something better.

  8. #10777

    Ks spa

    Stopped by to see Nancy today, based on my previous visit. Totally awesome experience with DATY, and FIV, along with the normal T&A playing. No FS, but with her kitty in my face and her rubbing Jr, like a camper starting a fire, it didn't take long to explode.

    The rest of the hour she devoted to an excellent massage, starting with feet, and moving up, including walking on my back. I left later feeling very refreshed, and relaxed. Sweet girl.

    4 for the house, 1.2 to her for her excellent work.

  9. #10776

    Manscaping masseuses?

    I've noticed that there are a few ads out there for ladies offering massage and manscaping or waxing services. Has anyone tried any of these? Would one of you gentlemen have someone to recommend with this particular service?

    I find it hard to believe that I'm the only guy who'd rather assign this task to someone who is also willing to provide stress and tension relief.

    Please reply or PM of you've got a suggestion.

  10. #10775

    Sunflower Spa

    Sunflower in Lemon Grove has become one of my regular go to places. Initially it was Coco that kept drawing me back. She was a thin spinner with short hair in her early to mid 30's. She's been gone a couple months now and every time I call to see if she's back, I manage to keep getting talked into trying "the new girl". Coco was one in a million and her HJ rivaled some of the best FS or BBBJs I've had in my life. This is not an exaggeration. She specialized in what can only be called dick worship. She was also quite adept at massaging the prostate, which appears to be a service that most girls offer but none knows her way around the prostate quite like Coco did. But I've digressed, this isn't about Coco, so I'll move on.

    A few weeks ago I saw Apple. She was unmemorable except for the "eagerness" with which she performs a HJ, and that's not necessarily in a good way. She's a bit rough and tugs so hard that it actually tore some skin underneath the head.

    Today was quite different though. Today I saw Nana and she was far closer to Coco's skill level than Apple. She's not quite as committed to creating an amazing experience but she's quite good at what she does and fun. I highly recommend her. She's also a spinner and probably in her late 30's or early 40's.

    A disclaimer: this is a 40/40+ spot. In my experience few extras are offered. Some may allow topless, some may allow DATY, all allow quite a bit of OTC or UTC roaming.

  11. #10774
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to her? Closed up shop? Not even on RM anymore.
    Same question. Is she still around?

  12. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week to check out the new girl, knowing Wendy left. Wendy is gone for at least a couple of months if not longer. She said she'd text me when she returns. We'll see.

    New girl there is named Ida. She's a 4' 11" younger girl with natural B's and a little some baby fat. Still, she was cute. So so massage but a BBBJ finish. $40 for HH and $100 tip.

    The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?
    Don't think Ida is new, I saw her there about 3 or 4 months ago. I actually had a better time with her than when I saw Wendy.

  13. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week to check out the new girl, knowing Wendy left. Wendy is gone for at least a couple of months if not longer. She said she'd text me when she returns. We'll see.

    New girl there is named Ida. She's a 4' 11" younger girl with natural B's and a little some baby fat. Still, she was cute. So so massage but a BBBJ finish. $40 for HH and $100 tip.

    The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?
    Don't think Ida is new, I saw her there about 3 or 4 months ago. I actually had a better time with her than when I saw Wendy.

  14. #10771

    Sun C Spa

    Went to this place again off the 8 freeway. Sue was working have seen her a few times now. Took me to the room. I got undressed and she gave me a good massage. Don't have to ask she will finish you off. They switch girls but Sue is one of the better ones their.

  15. #10770

    Dabs

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154883

    Thinking about taking the plunge and enticed by the former adult industry angle. Anyone know how her sessions go or what her industry name was?
    I seen daisy a couple times. She's in an office building in MV. Not a bad time, let's you roam a bit nothing more than a HJ. Nice lady no additional tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape