Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,661 to 18,675 of 26397
-
11-16-19 12:18 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 1820And you've reviewed none of them, so you got that going for you.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:57 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 183"Ultimate" - WTF?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/735700251225
The title of her ad says "ultimate GFE on request. " In the text she says "absolutely no BB anything. " GFE may not have a specific meaning but many seem to feel at a minimum it includes BBBJ. Ultimate GFE would then need to be more than that. I texted her asking just what she meant by "ultimate GFE" but got no reply.
-
11-16-19 11:56 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 114I thought when you selling something the price should attract the consumer!
Sometimes I wonder the logic behind these ladies why would we 5 x $$$ more for a similar product really out here trying the sell dreams.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:19 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 55Thief!
Called this one early and we hit it off right away. Agreed on an incredibly cheap price in a basement.
So I grab both of us Starbucks and head over to her.
I got there and I'm kinda I'm impressed with how her body looks.
We were going to do some girl & boi, so we head to the dealer.
She went to pick up and never came back!
So screw this *****. Don't use her please. Make her suffer.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/716942495666
-
11-16-19 02:39 #7733Regular Member

Posts: 19Rip off?
Hi,
Originally Posted by AndyA29
[View Original Post]
Is she a rip off then? If not then how was your experience? I was planning to visit her. Did you do in call?
-
11-16-19 00:33 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 324Man look. I'm not paying no ***** $100! I'm giving up $40-$50 and getting my way with 4 girls regularly.
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 20:34 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 45She quoted $160, but I countered with $120 and she was fine with it. That was earlier this year.
Originally Posted by Atmech113
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 18:07 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 94Good
Lowered her rates WTF were they before anyone pays that for an hour must really be hard up.
Originally Posted by ThisDude1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 12:30 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 1244Yes
I texted the number in the STG ad and asked if she was the same gal, Breanneee on Seeking and she replied that yes she is. There is the chance that she is trying to get the extra business on someone else though.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 12:15 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 686Come on guys
Let's not go down this road again. Seems like every time pricing comes up, this happens. Yes, I, and many would recommend working on getting a good fair price. And yes, it is your money, do what you want with it. Let is agree to disagree.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 11:42 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the head up. I guess her charm got to me.
Originally Posted by AndyA29
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 11:35 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 246Kirby
I've met her before. I think I posted a review. She was a total sweetheart when I saw her, lots of fun. Wasn't all done up at all, but cute. Gets even better as the clothes come off. All made up, I would absolutely bet we would all drool like crazy!
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 11:30 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 215Tight-Sexy-Wet
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...7/006532629458
Has anyone seen this one? I'm pretty sure she's the same girl I was messaging on Seeking.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f4805...7-2b129edde127
-
11-15-19 09:45 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 774Time
I work 55 to 60 hrs a week on top of other obligations, I don't have time to spend an hour. When I find a nice looking woman that will meet me on my terms, and actualy set up a date and follow through without the run around and ghosting to me it's all good. I go through the same bs everyone else here goes through.
Originally Posted by Rowdy22
[View Original Post]
I've been lucky as of late that I have had some great encounters with some pretty hot woman, save a couple mishaps, but all in all been good.
BTW, yes it's the same girl and no not in waukesha anymore but a very safe area.
For the record I didn't tell her to charge more, I just wanted to be a DICK.
-
11-14-19 23:10 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 1820Wait, what?
In your previous post you gave her a glowing review, in this post you say you haven't met her yet.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






