Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 26391
-
11-16-19 23:14 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 299Omg.
So I got a redemption lady today from when Sam / drew slipped out on me. Got sent a LMD from city girls on Vita and said "why not?" OMG it turned into a "why the hell did I ever not count on this lady". Amazingly sexy, tall and pretty face and long beautiful soft hair. Every position possible in a bed. Pulled her hair from behind while she turned around and kissed me dfk. Anyone who is a CG member should see this amazing lady and anyone who is not a CG member, this woman should be your reason to join. She had the bed bounce during the BBBJ even. Total smoke show. I'm going to sleep well tonight. The only thing that could have made it better is if I woke up to her tomorrow morning and had it all over again.
-
11-16-19 22:55 #7745Regular Member

Posts: 13Utr
Can anyone possibly refer a UTR that's good with multiple hours or full day out call? Dm if possible.
-
11-16-19 17:53 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 290Avoid "Beauty"
I met up with this one late last night for a. 4 qv car date on the far northside. Should have thought with the big head, but neighborhood looked ok and was in need of some service. When I got there she delayed for about 10 min, and then finally came out. It is her in the pics, but she has a horrible attitude, very rushed, and scammer mentality. Should have kicked her out of the car after initial discussion,. Originally said FS was on the table through text but then only gave rushed BJ for a couple of min. If you were thinking about it, strongly recommend avoiding.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/762045557841
XXX-253-7162.
-
11-16-19 16:34 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 293Jennifer
What a sexy smile. One I'd love to paint but those thighs and rate turned me away ugh.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/053036097162
-
11-16-19 15:22 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 1820A Porsche costs more than a Kia. The trick is not to pay Porsche prices for a Kia.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-16-19 15:14 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 315
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
Well, in his first couple of posts he did recommend Olive Oyl for her blowjobs. And they were good and maybe next July I cam visit her agaim.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
I too would be interested in 4 current girls who are at that price point.
-
11-16-19 13:25 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 774Have?
Have you seen her tits? They're a thing of beauty. When you get a chance let us all know about these 4 girls you got on the cheap, we tell you about our overpriced ones.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:10 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 29She was definitely a rip off for me
I showed up at a bad time. I think she needed a fix. She asked for money up front (150 - I scheduled an hour because of the reviews on here) and then said she needed to pay the hotel and that she would be right back. I asked her to leave the balance of what she didn't need for that in the room and of course she wouldn't do that, so I knew there wasn't a good chance that she was coming back any time soon. I have learned in those situations that it is not worth pushing, so I just said "ok" and as expected she didn't come back. Stayed for about a half hour in the unlikely event that she would come back and got a "sorry" text at that time. She texted me later with some story about also needing to feed her daughter on the other side of town and that "she never does that". Since then, she has sent me texts accusing me of damaging her property that she left in the room and demanding that I send $150 to her PayPal account or that she would involve the police. I didn't touch her stuff, so I said go ahead. Like I said, be careful.
Originally Posted by RamMon69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 12:24 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 1820I mean, not trying to offend, but she's an addict, you gave her money at the dealers place, and you're shocked she didn't come back. She can either give you half the dope and has to fuck you or she keeps all the dope for herself and moves on to the next guy. Few of these providers are capable of long term thinking. Nothing up front. Ever.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 12:18 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 1820And you've reviewed none of them, so you got that going for you.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:57 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 183"Ultimate" - WTF?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/735700251225
The title of her ad says "ultimate GFE on request. " In the text she says "absolutely no BB anything. " GFE may not have a specific meaning but many seem to feel at a minimum it includes BBBJ. Ultimate GFE would then need to be more than that. I texted her asking just what she meant by "ultimate GFE" but got no reply.
-
11-16-19 11:56 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 114I thought when you selling something the price should attract the consumer!
Sometimes I wonder the logic behind these ladies why would we 5 x $$$ more for a similar product really out here trying the sell dreams.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:19 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 55Thief!
Called this one early and we hit it off right away. Agreed on an incredibly cheap price in a basement.
So I grab both of us Starbucks and head over to her.
I got there and I'm kinda I'm impressed with how her body looks.
We were going to do some girl & boi, so we head to the dealer.
She went to pick up and never came back!
So screw this *****. Don't use her please. Make her suffer.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/716942495666
-
11-16-19 02:39 #7733Regular Member

Posts: 19Rip off?
Hi,
Originally Posted by AndyA29
[View Original Post]
Is she a rip off then? If not then how was your experience? I was planning to visit her. Did you do in call?
-
11-16-19 00:33 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 324Man look. I'm not paying no ***** $100! I'm giving up $40-$50 and getting my way with 4 girls regularly.
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





