Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,121 to 30,135 of 41299
-
11-17-19 13:57 #11179Regular Member

Posts: 7Verification
Hi. One of provider from Eros has asked for photo of proof and mentioned this is normal verification procedure. Please advise.
-
11-17-19 13:18 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 452Had a pretty good time with her years ago. No drama back then. I've been contemplating seeing her again, just like making my rounds. Tried to see her a year or so ago but she had me going to a trailer that he a lot of beat up cars sitting there and I bounced. She may have a new location. Pretty sure she has an old man who is not far during sessions but he never interrupted my visit. Worth a visit.
Originally Posted by YupitsMe3
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 11:49 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/244751796445
I have no idea of her name to do a search on her for reviews. Anyone?
Sidenote: I really wish these girls would put down their names. Makes it really difficult to look for reviews. I understand if they are terrible or rip offs why they would not want us to know their names but if you are giving good service and making the effort then let us know a name.
-
11-17-19 07:47 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 1840Petite Black Spinner
A true spinner, 5' under a 100 lbs, Nice petite body but her performance is lackluster, very below average BBBJ which will barely get you hard and then on to the main event. Started out in mish flipped her over and hit it hard doggie. She has a tough time taking it deep and will squirm around trying to avoid you getting full penetration, fixed that little problem by pinning her down on the side of the bed and started pulling my cock al the way out and slamming it home, she'd make this little moaning sound when I hit bottom which kinda turning me on and I unloaded deep in her. I think she could be a top performer if her heart was in it but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. In my opinion she's good for a one hitter quiter if your looking to unload into a young petite black girl. JD.
Originally Posted by CoolGuyJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 23:13 #11175Regular Member

Posts: 19Nickie
I always wanted to try. Any word on her? http://jacksonville.jacksonville.ski...k/559279771626.
-
11-16-19 21:52 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
Wanna guess why it's there?
A2
-
11-16-19 18:39 #11173Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel?
I assume the first one is a fake ad but does anyone have any Intel on the second? Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/670956222113
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/893136272151
-
11-16-19 17:51 #11172Regular Member

Posts: 13She isn't bad looking and does have a great looking rack in those pics but that is a really high rate.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 15:50 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 371Thanks
I appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:21 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 1107Messaging
I would've just replied with "I was going to come see you for an hour today at noon" or something. That way, if she just forgot the details of the visit, she would be reminded. Some of these girls are better than others at keeping an appointment calendar straight, especially when they're high. But that sort of message won't get you in trouble the way that "I will come and pay you $100 for vaginal intercourse" potentially could.
Originally Posted by Augdog
[View Original Post]
I don't think I would've worried about it quite as much as you did, but everyone has their own comfort level about these things.
-
11-16-19 09:55 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 207Ymmw
I feel like it might be a self report with only one post. But she's not terrible looking but she's been known to cash and cash among other things reported here. You may end up with a decent date or her running off with the money. But for 200 a hhr it's questionable.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 08:05 #11168Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info?
She's got the body and dark skin I like but would like to know if anybody else has seen her before I try her. She posts ads on stg regularly.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...v/356932259088
-
11-16-19 07:30 #11167Senior Member

Posts: 452Made the right move. Even if it wasn't a set up, you used good judgment. These chics are usually paranoid and don't want to discuss details either. I know they don't want to waste their time and may ask stupid questions but you can't waiver from covering your own ass. She's been hyped up and who knows what tactics undercover use. Better safe than sorry. JMHO.
Originally Posted by Augdog
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 06:21 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 1840Texting
Karmen is legit and a favorite, I love them spinners. If things start getting a little weird when your texting typically I'll include a text saying something like "I'm only interested in your time nothing sexual" this way if the situation goes south you have a written communication that your intentions where about spending time with a young lady and not about purchasing sex. If they insist on being explicit I typically end the conversation and move on. This isn't a fool proof plan but only something to reference if LEO is trying to entrap you. JD.
Originally Posted by Augdog
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 03:58 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 2131Oh shit. It's my FL / GA Line hoe. I have never been on Seeking Arrangements so I know I contacted her 2 years ago off BP. She has hit me up out of the blue 3 times since then. We go into a verbal sparring when she told me she was a big dog and I was just a flea. She has GPS. The last time she contacted me out the blue I reminded her of it and we got a good laugh out of it. She seem cool and her pics look good. Even tho she never shows her face. I almost went to see her but she ask for a verification pic from me. Now why would I send a pic of me to some provider who contacts me out the blue for her safety? I don't know if she really the person in the pics. She is not 25 she is 33 with 3 kids. I'm definitely not going over my 60 cap for them stats. I don't post reviews here as much as I used to but I'm still able to see plenty of providers and UTRs for under 26 yo for 60 or less. Last time I talk to this FL / GA line girl I offered 60 and she said sure for a meet and greet. I told her I would never pay 60 to meet a celebrity so why would I do that for her.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
Mongers are paying these girls way too much. It's not worth it to any of us. More money more drugs. Do you really think these girl take care of anything much other than their drug habit? Most are staying up in hotels with each other or with DBs and other lowlifes splitting room rent when they make more than that off a qv. Living off gas station snacks and hard drugs got them going down hill within a weeks. With jax talent this should not even be an issue. Had to find any that look decent enough to be seen in public with.









Reply With Quote






