Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1695
-
11-17-19 14:23 #690

Posts: 2981Text
Test. Bbbjjjjjy cdfgvuu FYI t c uI I txthxtofi44.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-19 14:21 #689

Posts: 2981Not completely correct
It wasn't all her.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:24 #688Senior Member

Posts: 2528Wilson's Way and Bob Jones. Funny how history repeats itself. Back in those days there was a few web sites the providers could speak their mind as well.
If memory serves me correctly, Bob pissed off Juliette and she went on a personal vendetta. And that is another story.
-
11-16-19 13:19 #687Senior Member

Posts: 1137Wow
Wow! I'm speechless and stunned. I had no idea about any of this.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 06:44 #686

Posts: 2981Nothing new for sure
They all were different guys. However same technique of intimidation and bulling young women. They think they were the first to think of this con game.
Originally Posted by Sensei69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 01:16 #685Senior Member

Posts: 161And let's not forget wilsons way, he too caused a few ladies some issues. I had always wondered if these were the same person popping back up, but it doesn't sound like it from the description, I recall hearing king bob jones was asian.
Originally Posted by FunnyUy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 23:26 #684Senior Member

Posts: 211King Bob Jones
Yep. That guy was king bob jones. It's funny that they can get away with that crap for a while. But then they cross the line and boom! It goes downhill for those guys quick.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 18:15 #683

Posts: 2981Not just the girls.
He has threatened many of the members on USASG. He and his partner in crime.
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 09:27 #682Banned Member

Posts: 63Cyber Stalking
Just curious what would happen if two or three girls filed an OP on his sick ass. There could be enough to charge him with Cyber Stalking. The courts take that stuff seriously today. P.S, I'm not an attorney.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 09:08 #681

Posts: 2981Many have asked how can you help?
I dint think there's anything that you can do for Molly. I recommend that she change her number and move if he knew her address. Another guy recommended that the providers "These girls should get a Restraining Order against him contacting them or coming in contact with them. It is easy to do and costs $125".
Hell I would have given her the money to do that! I appreciate the number of you who have responded and sent me the threats he sent them.
Only thing I know to do is warn these young providers and suggest they do the things above if he is stalking and harassing them.
I don't know what kind of men terrorize a young mother because she doesn't want to see their nasty ass again. It might be because she was giving some of us BBBJ AND WOULDN't touch his. Or he thought I got her to get away from him? Which I should have but didn't. All I told her was get her face off the pictures she sent out and If a client pays for an hour, give them an hour. No slam bam and out the door as many young providers do.
I really don't plan to spend anymore time on this.
His new thing is telling girls I'm a pimp. LMAO Also I'm infected with STDs. LMAO.
I'm low volume these days for many reasons. I gave up young providers years ago because of the drama and danger. I really miss the days of mature providers who knew what they wanted out of the hobby and lived what they did.
This entire experience has reminder me! "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!
-
11-14-19 19:21 #680Senior Member

Posts: 37Best at BBBJ cim?
Who is the best girl at BBBJ cim? I like thinner girls but curious who the top girls are to pick from.
-
11-14-19 18:48 #679Senior Member

Posts: 449Christ, that's terrible. I got in the Mewe thing a while back, but backed out because something just didn't sit right with me. Guess my hunch was correct.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 15:29 #678

Posts: 2981Need help
I'm trying to remember all his user names. I have KC Underwood, Smyrna, young Money and his new one. Can someone help me with the rest?
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]
He also gets all their social media and uses that as blackmail. I know his real name and additional info. Hopefully getting this info will stop him from hurting other woman. PM and I will handle the rest.
-
11-14-19 10:29 #677

Posts: 2981Well I smelled the smoke but. ,
Yeah I knew he was addicted to the hobby and figured the ladies would get the word out about this creep. He did the things you said however with Molly he had went as far as put her life and her child in danger.
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]
Why? Because she refused to see him again because how ugly, classless, stinky. Loose hanging skin small duck guy he was. Pushed her to do bareback etc.
He's not a pimp but wants freebies. Discounted prices and control their advertising. I don't know how to classify that. He is definitely a predator of these young girls and then bullies and blackmails them. Once they meet him their all grossed out and refuse to see him again. He’s been prepping some of them for years.
Sorry I was late to the party of calling this creep out but honestly I was trying to stay out of the drama he caused. I've contacted numerous providers from the area and other states to warn them. Hell he had already contacted most of them. I have all his allies, phone numbers and his work address. One girl already got him fired from FEDX. Good for here. No body deserves to be harassed like he goes these young woman. The good ones have families they care about and he's using that as one of his blackmail methods.
Dude get a life! I know you only make medium wage and this makes you feel like big man in campus's but back off. Enjoy the hobby without trying to control every woman you meet. I never have been the type to stand back and let s bully attack someone. I know he had fans because of the number of young girls he finds.
If crack ****** is your thing stay on MEWE. He will harass them until they try the hobby and then end up with a nightmare like the other girls did.
He has nothing to loose besides his aces to these sites. I think he goes by at least 6 names. KC Underwood. Smyrna, young Money to name a few.
I'm backing away from this. Holly is changing her phone number and moving because of the threats and him posting her address and phone numbers on other sites.
Sorry I didn't see this when others were warning the community.
-
11-13-19 15:41 #676Banned Member

Posts: 63Well Hell
Well it took some of you guys long enough to find out what a creep he is. I reported months ago, how he ran off attractive girls with explicit photos, from another site.
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
I actually didn't catch the new moniker BigMan40, until I looked more closely. Thanks for the heads up.












Reply With Quote




