Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 980 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 14687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2432

    Recent reports part 1

    Guys, figured I would update few dreams I've had in the past few weeks. By the way, had another amazing session with Jaz a while back. She's a keeper.

    Most recently tried this one. Little larger than photos. Smally shabby house off 34th. Noisy roommates, smoky. And she looked unkempt when I first met. Should have listened to instincts and left. $ for QV! But I got hhr for $. 25. Started off with bbj which was slightly above average. Put on cover but won't get on top. Did mish then doggy and then that's when I smelled some vaginal odor. Tried to power thru but she kept having her phone go off and stopped to check it. Eventually she said I had to go due to a fam emergency, rushed out the door without a partial refund or promised of making it up. Only got 23 minutes out of my hhr. Not repeating: https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/39377650/.

    Had the pleasure of meeting lux. Easy communication. Small apartment clean but some maintenance being done on inside. $ for hhr / $. 6 for full. Similar to pics, milfy, very pretty face and welcoming personality. Nice curves both front and back. She apparently does CBJ now (I think she may consider bbj if you're a reg) which was nice. The way she does It she crawls between your legs and sticks her nice round tush in the air while her mouth is full. It's a great sight. Had her turn around and Obviously went to doggy after and blew in the cover. She helped with cleanup and had wipes. With fair rates, I'll probably repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2627017183

  2. #2431

    Porn stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Who are some of the pornstars that live in pinellas? I know jessi James (Sheri). Which others live in pinellas?
    I know up to till recently diamond marie was posting. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7275579606.

  3. #2430
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308

    Pornstars

    Who are some of the pornstars that live in pinellas? I know jessi James (Sheri). Which others live in pinellas?

  4. #2429

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I had very similar thoughts and passed on her for that reason. I would love to be wrong though.
    Her attitude was anything BUT bad. For me. Not a clock watcher. She has a "pleaser" personality. YMMV, of course. Booked her incall, $100/ hh. We spent nearly an hour having fun.

  5. #2428

    I had very similar thoughts and passed on her for that reason

    I had very similar thoughts and passed on her for that reason. I would love to be wrong though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Her ad immediately gives me concern that she has a bad attitude. Is that not the case? She honestly looks like a SW, and I bet what she means by "outcall" is "car date"... So, if she's asking more than $60 for a QV Car Date, I'm thinking she's overpriced. How much were the donations and how good or bad was her attitude?

  6. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTatLover  [View Original Post]
    Real girl. Sexy. Smart. Submissive. Worth every penny. Rimming. DT. Actually likes geek. But with additional donation. Want to treat her well. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...9287235/SAMMIE.
    Her ad immediately gives me concern that she has a bad attitude. Is that not the case? She honestly looks like a SW, and I bet what she means by "outcall" is "car date"... So, if she's asking more than $60 for a QV Car Date, I'm thinking she's overpriced. How much were the donations and how good or bad was her attitude?

  7. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../39128385/8355

    This is in Tampa but well worth a 30 minute drive. I had her yesterday and had a great time! Looks 8 (real world), skills 10, attitude 10. The woman is an artist and enjoys her work. She isint cheap but she is prime snatch.
    Great find, but not worth much without the details most mongers want to know. BBBJ? CIM? Swallow? Spit? CFS? Anal? What?

    Come on, guys. Whenever you give a review, always include these details since the majority of us want to know. Remember: If you don't include these details, someone's going to ask anyway, so you might as well save everyone the time and electrons. If you can't provide those details because she asked you not to, then say that. "She didn't want me to get explicit about services provided. " And maybe: "PM me for details. " Then we won't bug you about it.

  8. #2425

    Brandy

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../39128385/8355

    This is in Tampa but well worth a 30 minute drive. I had her yesterday and had a great time! Looks 8 (real world), skills 10, attitude 10. The woman is an artist and enjoys her work. She isint cheap but she is prime snatch.

  9. #2424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsBeNinjas  [View Original Post]
    Plan on seeing her tomorrow in St. Pete, can't find any reviews or even her # anywhere else.

    Penny- 727xxxx310.

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...y/037114223603

    Any info is appreciated.
    Patience paid off recently, scored a date.

  10. #2423

    Done, sorry to those who missed out, there will be a next time I am sure.

    Done, sorry to those who missed out, there will be a next time I am sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If you have the blonde MILF UTR # she is available tonight till 11 pm.

  11. #2422

    Sammie

    Real girl. Sexy. Smart. Submissive. Worth every penny. Rimming. DT. Actually likes geek. But with additional donation. Want to treat her well. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...9287235/SAMMIE.

  12. #2421

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If you have the blonde MILF UTR # she is available tonight till 11 pm.
    Hi. Do I have a photo? Digits if your ok with it. Thanks. I prefer them myself too.

  13. #2420

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    If you have the blonde MILF UTR # she is available tonight till 11 pm.
    Hi. Do I have a photo? Digits if your ok with it. Thanks. I prefer them myself too.

  14. #2419

    If you have the blonde MILF UTR # she is available tonight till 11 pm

    If you have the blonde MILF UTR # she is available tonight till 11 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is available tonight. If I previously gave you her info and you were unable to see her now is your opportunity. If you want her info PM me.

  15. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAshton  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely gal not too long ago and man can I say it was a great visit. She's slightly bigger and does have a day job but if you're into bigger milfs than this gal is the one for you. She was extremely accommodating and almost looked like she enjoyed it more than I did. It's a relief finding someone who seems to me to thoroughly enjoy the activity. I'll definitely be back for more as I feel like the rates are definitely more than fair for what you're getting. Be respectful to her and she will treat you like a king.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...84/New/Orleans
    Have seen Rene, agree 100% her participation really makes it. Almost everything is on the table including roleplay, trips to Greece and BB if that's your thing. Location is also another huge plus, nice apartment building, no dopeboys or other nonsense hanging around. Parking is easy and safe. She is, as you mentioned a plus sized girl, a pretty one, but small BBW. Was not normally my body type, but age, value and menu choices made it a must try once. $. 60 and there was no clock and she took her time, was def over an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape