Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 636 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #4053
    She hasn't been BBFS for some time. And that picture she posted made me not want to reach out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is not BBFS anymore I spoke with her today as well. After I saw her update she is available on hx I reached out to her for info.

  2. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcFlex  [View Original Post]
    Has she lost any more weight? She seems to fluxuate between slim thick and thick. She was really slim back in her OG days.

    I won't ask if she's still a space cadet because well. LOL.
    Is she asian with lots of Work?

  3. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumerBoy  [View Original Post]
    AngelCheeks is back and it looks like she had more plastic surgery. Or life has been ruff since she left. I feel bad for her, but I she had a cuteish face. If you don't know who she is you need to RTFF, she is an OG. Definitely an interesting experience with her back in the day.
    Has she lost any more weight? She seems to fluxuate between slim thick and thick. She was really slim back in her OG days.

    I won't ask if she's still a space cadet because well. LOL.

  4. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumerBoy  [View Original Post]
    AngelCheeks is back and it looks like she had more plastic surgery. Or life has been ruff since she left. I feel bad for her, but I she had a cuteish face. If you don't know who she is you need to RTFF, she is an OG. Definitely an interesting experience with her back in the day.
    She is not BBFS anymore I spoke with her today as well. After I saw her update she is available on hx I reached out to her for info.

  5. #4049

    Angelcheeks

    I got a random text from her today saying she was available. I had tried setting up some with her a while back but I noticed she was off the grid since February. So I went to go see her. I text her to come get me but saw the gate was open so I went inside to wait on a bench. She walk right passed me but I was shocked. She gained a huge about or weight. I think she is pregnant. She was looking for me outside the on the street I went into the complex and out a side door. I feel bad for doing that but she's not the same girl I would bang.

  6. #4048

    Guess who is back!

    AngelCheeks is back and it looks like she had more plastic surgery. Or life has been ruff since she left. I feel bad for her, but I she had a cuteish face. If you don't know who she is you need to RTFF, she is an OG. Definitely an interesting experience with her back in the day.

  7. #4047

    Imagine a bunch of naked John Goodmans trying to hump Hx girls

    I am a member of SweetAlexis gangbang Club so I get daily broadcasts and notices about her parties and the list of scheduled talents. The $100 voyeur fee is peanuts but I completely & wholeheartedly agree with you and that is why I never attended any of these events. The thought of watching sweaty, huffing, pumping obese white dudes is simply nauseating, and no amount of hot Hx chicks can overcome that LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJack  [View Original Post]
    These parties sound great in theory, but I have a feeling I'd get grossed out at some point hanging out with all these other naked dudes.

  8. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw on one of her ads that for one hundred you can go and drink and just watch. Might be a good way just to meet the girls and get some phone numbers.
    These parties sound great in theory, but I have a feeling I'd get grossed out at some point hanging out with all these other naked dudes.

  9. #4045

    VipStephanie

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/VipStephanie

    Anybody visited her?

    Some of these newer, younger girls look so enticing. I imagine service is hit or miss.

  10. #4044

    Suggestions

    Back in LA next week, and was hoping to set something up in advance this trip. On HX and looking for fun college age gal, or possibly hot Milfy type. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    Laball Larry.

  11. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to her parties. I'm curious if it's fun safe / clean and Recomended.
    I think I saw on one of her ads that for one hundred you can go and drink and just watch. Might be a good way just to meet the girls and get some phone numbers.

  12. #4042

    Blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by SmithBobbie123  [View Original Post]
    Feels like HX is taken over by Korean agencies, where can I find blonde's? .

    Any leads?
    I've never partaken and the rates seem inflated but private delights has quite a variety of blondes (brunettes and redheads as well). Good luck!

  13. #4041

    I usually find them around SFV or LAX or MDR.

    You may have better luck if you subscribe to some touring ladies from OC and SD so you can contact them when they visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmithBobbie123  [View Original Post]
    Feels like HX is taken over by Korean agencies, where can I find blonde's? .

    Any leads?

  14. #4040

    SweetAlexis44 Parties

    Has anyone been to her parties. I'm curious if it's fun safe / clean and Recomended.

  15. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithBobbie123  [View Original Post]
    Feels like HX is taken over by Korean agencies, where can I find blonde's? .

    Any leads?
    HX has always sucked for the westside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape