Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,886 to 24,900 of 37345
-
11-16-19 14:48 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 216Foxy
I saw Foxy last night. Wow have I missed her while she was on vacation. Very passionate and loves to please. She's put a little weight on. Mostly in her tits. She's good to go.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 14:46 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 216Amber
She is one of a kind. I've been seeing her fir about 6 months. She's now about 6 months pregnant. Lots of fun and very accommodating. Have fun.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 14:02 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 1084Damn she's one of my favorites, bit hard to follow. Last week she only wanted to see a few select guys. Now she's running ads. If you meet her, you'll like her.
Originally Posted by WestEndDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 13:31 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 38Looks like Smoke is back
Saw this was posted. She is definitely a GILF to see.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/095211617734
-
11-16-19 12:52 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 133Scam
Yeah. Looking at the pics I would have said scan right away.
Originally Posted by MineTooTell
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 12:19 #12455Banned Member

Posts: 443Asians advertising
Are you referring to to cityxguide ads? If so it will satisfy your itch. Now as for looks. That is a lottery. I've met one off brook rd, one by airport, and one off broad street. They move around, sometimes it's the same girl. Everything is straight forward. Take the hh, get a CBJ, and cfs, pop and get out of there. Its prob been 4 or 5 months since I last called one of those numbers. I doubt I'll ever go back.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 11:47 #12454Banned Member

Posts: 262Traveling Asians
Trying to fullfill asian itch. Anyone have intell on the traveling asians that post? One usually post a location north of i295 & 1 and the other 150 & midlo? Or am I just as good to visit one of the AMPs (use them regularly)? Inbox is appreciated. Be safe!
-
11-16-19 10:15 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 45Oops
I'm not a smart man.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/656981084251
-
11-16-19 08:18 #12452Regular Member

Posts: 4Digits
Can you PM me with the digits thanks.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 06:54 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 48Amber in Ashland
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/593831805277
Looks like she came out sooner than she was expecting. Enjoy!
-
11-16-19 05:32 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber Review
Thanks for the great review brother, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
For the rest of you, I said Senior members and contributors only. I meant it. She's considering placing an ad here; when she does, you regular members will get your chance.
-
11-16-19 02:20 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
She's looking for help guys. If you know her digits hit her up.
-
11-15-19 23:35 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 369First time with Sky
After failing to connect with Vikki, she recommended I contact her friend Sky. Communication with these two prior to my actual encounter, and even during the dream, was very upbeat and pleasant, which set the tone for the rest of the dream. I opted for a hh and arrived at the hotel around the Parham area close to "downtown" Richmond.
So this is one where the pics I remember seeing on the board did not do her justice (though admittedly I have a thing for tall girls). She's got a bit of a girl next door feel though she also has a nice, athletic build, flat tummy, and a cute bubble butt. In the dream we started with some light, friendly chatter and transitioned into the bed. The girl was a great kisser and put me at ease quickly. She started me with BBBJ and then got on top for some mish. We cycled through various positions with me on top, her on top, having some good fun. My low back is currently injured so I started cramping a little at one point, so we finished off with some nice 69, and I received some much needed relief from a very stressful week.
I often have nerves when I first meet a working girl but with this one, I just didn't have that. YMMV but I really enjoyed my time with her. She's not a clock watcher, which really helps create a relaxed atmosphere, and has a friendly personality. Please treat her well.
-
11-15-19 19:57 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 1774I don't think that's the link you meant.
Originally Posted by MineTooTell
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 18:52 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 45Verification scam
I'm sure you already know this, but this one is a verification scam. Wants you to verify yourself through setting up an account. You all know the drill with providing credit card information. Posting just in case a new hobbyist see the ad.
https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/vi...014241?sfns=mo









Reply With Quote




