Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,016 to 24,030 of 30799
-
11-16-19 09:04 #6784Regular Member

Posts: 21Legit?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39317295/
Is this real?
Any info?
-
11-16-19 07:48 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 136Any Info on this one?
-
11-16-19 06:53 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 260Kristal
Anyone have any info on this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/118086868705
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/3216037300
-
11-16-19 03:19 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 263Lola
Anyone have any information on this one? Based on her ad history she seems legit (and active).
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/685712172344
-
11-15-19 20:10 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 458Xnya
Had a second dream of nya recently. Incall room this time instead of car. She was a lot more lucid in this dream. Clean and bright eyed. Her head game is nice for sure. Also reverse cg ride. Strangely I think the car dream was better for me. Maybe the close quarters is the key. YMMV.
-
11-15-19 17:41 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 659Ginger
Saw this ginger the today, text took a bit longer, more spaced out then I would like but fairly quick. Next I have seen her before a year ago or so I dunno but she is the girl in the pics. More or less the same weight. So I arrived a bit smokey in the house but everything was alright got down to business quickly and the quick visit passed, BBBJ, covered FS did not rush me at all and I think I went over time by 5 minutes or so but she was a little pushy afterwards that I change quickly but hey walking to a car and leaving quickly is much faster there then at a hotel. But I would repeat again. Good for a quick visit though and may return soon!
Originally Posted by FellowLayer1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 16:52 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 619Ginger
Her ad says S. Saunders. Posted today. There is another Ginger on STG in Apex.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 15:47 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 157Ginger
Her ad says Apex. I saw her a few yrs back. Was ok then. Prob worth the 60 to try again.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 14:26 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 157Brielle
I have seen her several times in the past 5 yrs or so. Not sure she was ever a "little" as she was always huge. Just saw her out and about a few weeks ago and she is still large and in charge. Def too many rules but dayyyym those titties are massive. She loosens up when you see her a few times.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 13:24 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 157Pics & Videos
Is it just me or is every other ad the past week someone selling pics or videos? Who the hell is buying them that they pay for the ads to advertise them? Pics and videos are FREE online. Smh.
-
11-15-19 10:40 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 112Any names / info
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39277400/
Says she is out in Wendell. Anyone know if she is worth the drive?
Quoted 80 qv /120 hhr /180 hr.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/921280850275
I'm weary of providers who have too long of descriptions or who freely offer up pictures.
Quoted me 60 v /100 hh /160 hr.
-
11-15-19 10:30 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 112Ginger
I'm pretty sure when I saw Ginger it was at her residence on south saunders, everything was legit. She definetly seemed somewhat out of it, which isn't new with most of these girls, but overall had a good time.
Originally Posted by FellowLayer1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 09:48 #6772Regular Member

Posts: 7Bot
Yeah, that's an obvious bot. If the title and the pics didn't give it away, the description definitely did.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 02:02 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 263Been reviewed in the past. Not good. Probably explains the inconspicuous photo. I reached out once and declined because of the attitude. Here are better pics of her. https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/5...8644/1/1218555.
Originally Posted by Zhiroph
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 00:01 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 93Is this for real?
Any info on this one? Looks to good to be real.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/691494491832











Reply With Quote




