Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,136 to 24,150 of 44191
-
11-15-19 15:52 #20056Senior Member

Posts: 168Don't bother
There's SSSOOO much better in that building, let alone the area. Got Star, looked Hawaiian to me. Big girl. Like, 5'9" 180 lbs. Very sweet, but nothing attractive to me with her. Hell, I had to close my eyes and force myself to finish. Massage was just rubbing lotion all over. Nuru consisted of a few drops of oil, and her dry-humping on top of me. I'm 6'1" 250, so there was very little room on the table and I wouldn't want to be the next one on it. You might be the straw that broke the camel's back. I really TOFTT this time. $140 poorer with only nightmares to show for it.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 10:58 #20055Senior Member

Posts: 39Pink
Have not tried this place yet but reviews say FS is possible. Also some bad sessions with money hungry nuru style honey want to bees where the customers just walked. Located in Lake Forest. Sounds like the usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 02:29 #20054Regular Member

Posts: 18Mission Viejo?
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 00:05 #20053Regular Member

Posts: 9Total damage?
What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 19:51 #20052Senior Member

Posts: 39Harry, I'm getting tired of driving down to GG / Westminster too and would love to try something closer to home (LosAl). I'd appreciate any more info that you could pass along.
TIA.
OCL.
Originally Posted by HarryMckenzie
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 19:07 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 925I am curious about this spot as well as it's in my neck of the woods sort of.
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:29 #20050Senior Member

Posts: 168Pink 102 b
Anyone tried? I was nearby today, so checked in and it looks very promising. MMS was a thick latina with too much facial botox and hard-looking cans bursting out of her dress, but her english is pretty poor. I'll try to TOFTT and report, but checking for feedback first.
-
11-14-19 10:29 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 476* at brookhurst
Saw Tina yesterday, didn't discuss fees, slim sexy. 25 for 30 min, . 6 tip. Would repeat.
-
11-14-19 00:58 #20048Regular Member

Posts: 17F&C therapist
So I went to my local AMP that I go to sometimes when I'm really lazy to drive far and got a new lady. I've had cfs here before but usually only get the handshake.
Long story short BBBJ. She was easy access, top up, boobs out. I attempted to pull her tights off but she pulled them right off herself. Panties soon after. Got the feeling BBFS was on the menu.
She sucked both nipples, and gave a tongue bath. Lick the balls.
Said her name was Ana and she just started working there that day. Got the feeling like I've seen her somewhere then I thought her style was like someone at F&C.
Said her schedule was Saturday / Sunday. Saw her last Saturday. Want to go back, just for that BBBJ. Finally have an option near my no fun city so I don't have to drive to the OC Garden Grove Tustin Santa Ana area for some BBBJ service.
This place is around the Cypress / Hawaiian Garden / Lakewood / Long Beach / Los Alamitos area. Message me for the location, don't want to say in public .
-
11-13-19 21:30 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 77After a couple days of no ads from HS Inc. On bedpage, I see ads popping up today that have a familiar posting. There also seem to be more of the individual girls putting up ads as well. No idea if it's the same spas, and if so, which of those places might still be open.
Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 20:22 #20046Regular Member

Posts: 6Need help with atf
Hey fellow mongers,
If you've been to hs for a while some of you might know Tee. I haven't been back to hs in a little bit but now that all this stuff is going on recently I can't even see if she works let alone what time she starts. She was my favorite.
Can anyone please PM me any info on her? It would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
-
11-13-19 17:17 #20045Regular Member

Posts: 6Barber
The tip is. 6 if I remember correctly been a while since I've last visited.
Originally Posted by Koreahh
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 16:05 #20044Banned Member

Posts: 96I think that was Linda. Cool chick.
Originally Posted by Mdjdt
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 15:17 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 151I just saw a post by one of the girls on ig saying honey is shut down for good along with the sister spas.
Not sure what's up I don't see anything in the police blotter.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:16 #20042Regular Member

Posts: 1First time post
Recently found this website and decided to post. Occasionally frequent Blossom in Orange as well as a few places around the garden grove and Westminster area. Recently visited 6 vi**a in Westminster about a month ago and has a decent time. The girls there seem friendly and eager. My last experience ended up more like a GFE. The young woman was bubbly and had a nice attitude, not great on the eyes, but decent smile. English was not strong, but she definitely got her point across. Massage was decent and she was asking lots of questions, trying to work on that accent. After 15 minutes, she did the flip and went straight to work, but laughing quite a bit and giggling while teasing me. Just the standard HJ, but she did tease by going down and giving a kiss and lick around the shaft. Didn't discuss fee at all and afterwards, casually told me to take her number and make sure I asked for her again in the future. It's a shame I decided to trash the number. Forgot her name already but she was definitely fun.











Reply With Quote




