Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 37355
-
11-15-19 15:25 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 1084Anyone know her
http://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjAy...DVkZjdiNWE.jpg
Says she's staying by Hooters in Chester. I frequent there, so surprised I don't recognize and hoping one of why'all do. Thanks.
-
11-15-19 14:24 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 88Lizzy
She goes by Lizzy. She's unreliable as shit. Doesn't have her own place so you have to do car dates only. I set up a date with her and she went dark after confirming the meeting. Not worth the hassle and waste of time. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 14:19 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 171Shout Out
She was amazing as always. She is Marks to share. What a great time, and a sweet girl.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 11:48 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 373Luscious
She's available and looking for help today.
-
11-15-19 11:28 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 694Vikki
Vikki Advertises here as Sexyblondie88. You don't need anyone to give you her number.
Originally Posted by RelicMan
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...chmond/&catid=
-
11-15-19 11:02 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 101If you feel like traveling, I've seen one post in the Norfolk are on STG. I can't look for the link at the moment but I'll try later when I get home.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 10:40 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 94Midget
So I saw a post from a fellow monger, and it got me to thinking. Does anyone know of any midgets? I'd like to knock that one off my bucket list as well. LOL. Anyone have any info would be much appreciated.
-
11-14-19 21:19 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 48Woot!
I saw this! Good for her! Awesome girl!
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 20:51 #12432Regular Member

Posts: 4Vikki
Looking to see Vikki or Kryss if anyone would mind sharing. Thanks.
-
11-14-19 18:31 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 1084They are both legit. She's good to go and he's a guy with good info. She said there wasn't a party, but she's available. Don't blow up my inbox for info please. Contact him.
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 17:55 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 317Late Veterans day request
My favorite Vet is looking to get her daughter an Iphone for Christmas. We all know what they cost so lets put our fingers on the digits and go see her. Black beauty with giant hooters. Wonderful attitude in new quarters, best BBBJ around, FS on the menu. If you know her call, if you don't send me a PM.
Be safe and have fun.
-
11-14-19 16:59 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 144MicService / Kandii
Seems like Kandii is legit, but I'm not sure about MicService and his "private parties". Has anyone actually been able to go? He has only replied to me but never told me the location and several others have had the same problem.
-
11-14-19 16:27 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 62Maria is looking for help
Hi All,
Maria is looking for help. Those who know her give her a ring.
-
11-14-19 14:44 #12427Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
Just talked to her, she's looking to see folks today. Seniors and contributors can PM me if you need her digits.
This is the buxom one near Ashland, not the other one down Southside.
-
11-14-19 07:34 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 342MarkrMd64 (Maria)
Appreciate you dude for looking out. Had another damn good dream with Maria last week thanks to you.










Reply With Quote




