Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29501

    Angel

    Does anyone know which AMP Angel is at? She has the tattoo on the back of her neck. I saw her a few months ago at New day and say some reports that she was at SS. Thanks.

  2. #29500

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjac1027  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I want to try a massage parlor with a HE for the first time by you guys reviews I think imma go to KMS. Just a couple questions. Is there any etiquette or hidden rules I should know? How much am I looking at spending? How do I ensure I get what I want and how do I make sure I get who I want too? If you have any other tips feel free to tell me as well. Thanks for the help in advance!
    All your info is listed.

  3. #29499

    Nice time at NDS

    I'm new here, but a long time AMP lover. After reading some recent reports, I decided to try NDS because it was relatively close by, and Tiffany or Chloe or both sounded like a good bet. I was offered 2 girls. It was a slow night with no cars in the lot and no other guys in the spa. I decided to give and get 100% attention to / from Chloe and that was an excellent decision! Next time I'll try the 2 girl if they are slow again. I opted to stay for an hour, ended up closer to 90 minutes because they were closing and no new customers came in.

    I haven't seen any reviews which really describe the facility. It's big, stylish, very clean, and I felt comfortable there. Table shower area is huge. Massage rooms are big and the massage table is first rate. There is a large mirror perfectly positioned to reflect the entire length of the table.

    Anyway, the table shower was just perfect. I had showered right before I went over there, but opted to have Chloe get me even cleaner. She didn't miss a thing and soon we were both glowing. Headed to the massage room where she experienced 4 or 5 O's. Some directly with my work and skill, and some that she rubbed out herself. We talked quite a bit mixed with real GFE interludes. Definitely going back tomorrow. I don't think you can miss with any of ladies there. A+.

  4. #29498

    Not Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb  [View Original Post]
    I never had Pandora for a session, but after an afternoon session at GG, I was introduced to like four girls, one of which I was told was Pandora, one I knew was Miko (CB / BB), and the other two I don't remember. I think this was after my first ever session with Mona. I did not recognize Pandora.

    Jenny at the you is Eileena (Alina) from CB / BB. Depending on the timing of the posts referred, it may not be the same "Jenny. " Last I saw her there was during Dorian. She was my ATF at BB, and I recognized her immediately when I saw her at the You. I am 99% certain that she is not Pandora. If you search this thread, Pandora was last spotted, IIRC, in Las Vegas.

    That said, she was my ATF at BB for a reason, and she has a killer body. They are bolt-ons, but they look more natural now that she's had a couple years to settle into them.
    Last I spoke to Pandora she was going to a 24 hr Spa in Vegas so she is either in Vegas or will be very soon but not in Orlando.

  5. #29497

    Want to try for the first time

    Hey guys I want to try a massage parlor with a HE for the first time by you guys reviews I think imma go to KMS. Just a couple questions. Is there any etiquette or hidden rules I should know? How much am I looking at spending? How do I ensure I get what I want and how do I make sure I get who I want too? If you have any other tips feel free to tell me as well. Thanks for the help in advance!

  6. #29496

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds want to know. She was alot of fun!
    It's not. Jenny's a fun girl, not Pandora level tho.

  7. #29495

    Jenny at the You

    I never had Pandora for a session, but after an afternoon session at GG, I was introduced to like four girls, one of which I was told was Pandora, one I knew was Miko (CB / BB), and the other two I don't remember. I think this was after my first ever session with Mona. I did not recognize Pandora.

    Jenny at the you is Eileena (Alina) from CB / BB. Depending on the timing of the posts referred, it may not be the same "Jenny. " Last I saw her there was during Dorian. She was my ATF at BB, and I recognized her immediately when I saw her at the You. I am 99% certain that she is not Pandora. If you search this thread, Pandora was last spotted, IIRC, in Las Vegas.

    That said, she was my ATF at BB for a reason, and she has a killer body. They are bolt-ons, but they look more natural now that she's had a couple years to settle into them.

  8. #29494
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan68  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Luz from Lifestyles Massage Winter Park? If you do please PM me. Thanks.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36498/
    Wow she looks hot. Please let me know if you try and safe.

  9. #29493

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't know if Keiko and Snow play together. Snow has always been elusive to me over the years. Sounds like she could be really fun if she likes you or a real B if she doesn't. Only one way to find out! Haha.
    Kiko is snow.

    Nei Nei is Blue.

  10. #29492

    E colonial between goldenrod and forsyth

    Just saw a massage sign in the little "old Cuban cafe" plaza on the and side of E colonial between Forsyth and goldenrod. I drive by everyday and I only noticed it today. Is this place new or do I need to rethink my observation skills? Any reviews?

  11. #29491

    Right with you

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Gawdammit! This NEVER happens to me! NEVER! I must have some kind of brand or mark that steers the girls away from even asking! Now, I don't think I could really get to a second shot, but I'd sure like to give it a try. Even if I don't get there, trying is worth the effort.

    Maybe it's the totally spent look and goofy-drunken smile on my face after the first one. I dunno. If anyone has any tips on how to get the GIRL to ask, I'd be interested. I know some of you are going to suggest that I just outright ask for it, but, as someone stated earlier, it is SO much more erotically sexy when she initiates that activity, plus having to ASK for it sort of cheapens the fantasy a bit for me anyway.
    I always assumed cowgirl was to see if I can last 8 seconds. Generally I'm just laying there on the table like a thrown cowboy hoping for better luck next time.

  12. #29490

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Big3350  [View Original Post]
    How do Tiffany and Coco compare to Keiko / Snow? Been seeing Snow since BO. Missed an appointment, she was pissed and has banned me from seeing her. Therefore I need a replacement. Only been to KMS once because I don't like the drive. Yuki was there then. Yuki was good when she was Coco at GG. Been reading alot bad stuff on her tho. And she had slimmed down then compared to her GG days. I stay close to ucf. Let me know your thoughts.
    I honestly don't know if Keiko and Snow play together. Snow has always been elusive to me over the years. Sounds like she could be really fun if she likes you or a real B if she doesn't. Only one way to find out! Haha.

  13. #29489

    So is it Pandora or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big3350  [View Original Post]
    Before GG got closed down there was a debate on rubmaps whether or not they are one and the same girl. Because they share alot of body facial and sexual preference similarities. The only thing that makes me say no is Pandora had big bolt ons. Where as Jenny seem to be natural. Anyway if you havr been looking for her she is at you massage. For all the super freaks that like everything on the menu.
    Inquiring minds want to know. She was alot of fun!

  14. #29488

    Orlando st. Petes

    Hey guys I'm going to be visting the area over thanksgiving weekend. ST. Petes siminola area for the most part. Anyone recommend a good AMP that offers more the just standard endings. I see some post below on a few places but have no idea where these places are. PM me if you don't wanan public post.

    Thanks, Scott.

  15. #29487

    Deva has a new Partner

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys recently visited the lady that advertised in massage anywhere under tittle sweetnfit and it was an ok massage 50 minutes inquired about some muscle relief and nothing happen however I was able to roam she had a dress and I was able to grab her butt but that's as far I was able to go have anybody have any report on this lady maybe the more visits the more expanded menu? Thanks in advance.
    I have made several visits to Deva, hoping for a happy ending, but nothing so far. Nice massage and conversation, but her hour price (1.) is too high for just a massage. Other mongers have reported that she is very cautious, and she did ask me to keep text messages strictly professional (not flirty) because her husband sees her phone occasionally.

    The only reason I might return is that she has a new partner, starting just recently, who is Russian. Haven't seen or experienced her yet, but it might lead me to one more visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape