Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyUy  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That guy was king bob jones. It's funny that they can get away with that crap for a while. But then they cross the line and boom! It goes downhill for those guys quick.
    And let's not forget wilsons way, he too caused a few ladies some issues. I had always wondered if these were the same person popping back up, but it doesn't sound like it from the description, I recall hearing king bob jones was asian.

  2. #684

    King Bob Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    All the providers the former bully had burned or terrorized, talked and swapped information and posted all his personal information. Where he worked. Where he lived (with his mother) phone numbers, type of car and description! I don't know what happened to the guy but I remember it got ugly.

    One girl has cost Smyrna one job already. They need to chase him back to what ever Latin country he came from.

    Yeah he's the type that just shows up at their home unannounced.

    Every few years we get a guy who thinks he invented this game.
    Yep. That guy was king bob jones. It's funny that they can get away with that crap for a while. But then they cross the line and boom! It goes downhill for those guys quick.

  3. #683

    Not just the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what would happen if two or three girls filed an OP on his sick ass. There could be enough to charge him with Cyber Stalking. The courts take that stuff seriously today. P.S, I'm not an attorney.
    He has threatened many of the members on USASG. He and his partner in crime.

  4. #682

    Cyber Stalking

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    I dint think there's anything that you can do for Molly. I recommend that she change her number and move if he knew her address. Another guy recommended that the providers "These girls should get a Restraining Order against him contacting them or coming in contact with them. It is easy to do and costs $125".

    Hell I would have given her the money to do that! I appreciate the number of you who have responded and sent me the threats he sent them.

    Only thing I know to do is warn these young providers and suggest they do the things above if he is stalking and harassing them.

    I don't know what kind of men terrorize a young mother because she doesn't want to see their nasty ass again. It might be because she was giving some of us BBBJ AND WOULDN't touch his. Or he thought I got her to get away from him? Which I should have but didn't. All I told her was get her face off the pictures she sent out and If a client pays for an hour, give them an hour. No slam bam and out the door as many young providers do.

    I really don't plan to spend anymore time on this.
    Just curious what would happen if two or three girls filed an OP on his sick ass. There could be enough to charge him with Cyber Stalking. The courts take that stuff seriously today. P.S, I'm not an attorney.

  5. #681

    Many have asked how can you help?

    I dint think there's anything that you can do for Molly. I recommend that she change her number and move if he knew her address. Another guy recommended that the providers "These girls should get a Restraining Order against him contacting them or coming in contact with them. It is easy to do and costs $125".

    Hell I would have given her the money to do that! I appreciate the number of you who have responded and sent me the threats he sent them.

    Only thing I know to do is warn these young providers and suggest they do the things above if he is stalking and harassing them.

    I don't know what kind of men terrorize a young mother because she doesn't want to see their nasty ass again. It might be because she was giving some of us BBBJ AND WOULDN't touch his. Or he thought I got her to get away from him? Which I should have but didn't. All I told her was get her face off the pictures she sent out and If a client pays for an hour, give them an hour. No slam bam and out the door as many young providers do.

    I really don't plan to spend anymore time on this.

    His new thing is telling girls I'm a pimp. LMAO Also I'm infected with STDs. LMAO.

    I'm low volume these days for many reasons. I gave up young providers years ago because of the drama and danger. I really miss the days of mature providers who knew what they wanted out of the hobby and lived what they did.

    This entire experience has reminder me! "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!

  6. #680

    Best at BBBJ cim?

    Who is the best girl at BBBJ cim? I like thinner girls but curious who the top girls are to pick from.

  7. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Holly is changing her phone number and moving because of the threats and him posting her address and phone numbers on other sites.

    Sorry I didn't see this when others were warning the community.
    Christ, that's terrible. I got in the Mewe thing a while back, but backed out because something just didn't sit right with me. Guess my hunch was correct.

  8. #678

    Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you Smyrna was not a fake account. He operates on QV and promises to introduce them to more men.

    He is notorious for taking a few candid photos (for personal pleasure). Then posts numerous explicit photos on the boards.

    He cannot stop, these forums make him feel important. He will pop up again. Be very careful with anyone he recommends.
    I'm trying to remember all his user names. I have KC Underwood, Smyrna, young Money and his new one. Can someone help me with the rest?

    He also gets all their social media and uses that as blackmail. I know his real name and additional info. Hopefully getting this info will stop him from hurting other woman. PM and I will handle the rest.

  9. #677

    Well I smelled the smoke but. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    Well it took some of you guys long enough to find out what a creep he is. I reported months ago, how he ran off attractive girls with explicit photos, from another site.

    I actually didn't catch the new moniker BigMan40, until I looked more closely. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yeah I knew he was addicted to the hobby and figured the ladies would get the word out about this creep. He did the things you said however with Molly he had went as far as put her life and her child in danger.

    Why? Because she refused to see him again because how ugly, classless, stinky. Loose hanging skin small duck guy he was. Pushed her to do bareback etc.

    He's not a pimp but wants freebies. Discounted prices and control their advertising. I don't know how to classify that. He is definitely a predator of these young girls and then bullies and blackmails them. Once they meet him their all grossed out and refuse to see him again. He’s been prepping some of them for years.

    Sorry I was late to the party of calling this creep out but honestly I was trying to stay out of the drama he caused. I've contacted numerous providers from the area and other states to warn them. Hell he had already contacted most of them. I have all his allies, phone numbers and his work address. One girl already got him fired from FEDX. Good for here. No body deserves to be harassed like he goes these young woman. The good ones have families they care about and he's using that as one of his blackmail methods.

    Dude get a life! I know you only make medium wage and this makes you feel like big man in campus's but back off. Enjoy the hobby without trying to control every woman you meet. I never have been the type to stand back and let s bully attack someone. I know he had fans because of the number of young girls he finds.

    If crack ****** is your thing stay on MEWE. He will harass them until they try the hobby and then end up with a nightmare like the other girls did.

    He has nothing to loose besides his aces to these sites. I think he goes by at least 6 names. KC Underwood. Smyrna, young Money to name a few.

    I'm backing away from this. Holly is changing her phone number and moving because of the threats and him posting her address and phone numbers on other sites.

    Sorry I didn't see this when others were warning the community.

  10. #676

    Well Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    I agree, you've hit the nail on the head.
    Well it took some of you guys long enough to find out what a creep he is. I reported months ago, how he ran off attractive girls with explicit photos, from another site.

    I actually didn't catch the new moniker BigMan40, until I looked more closely. Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    I maybe wrong but I believe Bigman40 is another Smyrna alias. His writing style and language are clues.
    I agree, you've hit the nail on the head.

  12. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    You Members who had Smyrna kicked off the board -Bravo.

    Be careful dealing with HG, Young Money, KC, Smyrna in Nashville and all the other names he's going by.

    He is trying to BLACKMAIL some ladies here in Nashville. If a lady refuses to see him or he doesn't get his discounted price he feels he deserves! He attacks their character, bullies her through social media, text and phone calls.

    He's been banned from the USASG board for months.

    Now I see why! The ladies say he's gross with oder issues like loose flabby skin. Plus he's into bareback with the street girls. He's out of control.

    I thought he was harmless. I was mistaken.
    I maybe wrong but I believe Bigman40 is another Smyrna alias. His writing style and language are clues.

  13. #673

    Same vibe

    I got the same vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    You Members who had Smyrna kicked off the board -Bravo.

    Be careful dealing with HG, Young Money, KC, Smyrna in Nashville and all the other names he's going by.

    He is trying to BLACKMAIL some ladies here in Nashville. If a lady refuses to see him or he doesn't get his discounted price he feels he deserves! He attacks their character, bullies her through social media, text and phone calls.

    He's been banned from the USASG board for months.

    Now I see why! The ladies say he's gross with oder issues like loose flabby skin. Plus he's into bareback with the street girls. He's out of control.

    I thought he was harmless. I was mistaken.

  14. #672

    Low life's go by many names

    You Members who had Smyrna kicked off the board -Bravo.

    Be careful dealing with HG, Young Money, KC, Smyrna in Nashville and all the other names he's going by.

    He is trying to BLACKMAIL some ladies here in Nashville. If a lady refuses to see him or he doesn't get his discounted price he feels he deserves! He attacks their character, bullies her through social media, text and phone calls.

    He's been banned from the USASG board for months.

    Now I see why! The ladies say he's gross with oder issues like loose flabby skin. Plus he's into bareback with the street girls. He's out of control.

    I thought he was harmless. I was mistaken.

  15. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    As we have all seen in the news, the crime seems to be going up. Murders and robberies, carjackings.

    My thought is this: Do you think they are not doing stings lately because they need to focus on these violent crimes? I thought for sure when Megan B got caught taking dick in the cemetery that things would change LOL. LEO in Nashville are understaffed and I know we haven't heard much about stings lately. I don't want to become complacent but could the days of the stings be ending?

    I remember when even trusted providers would be roped into working with LEO etc. Now I highly doubt that would happen. If anything they are focusing their attention on "sex trafficking" instead of a sting to arrest johns.

    I don't know. Maybe just wishful thinking. Let me know what you guys think.
    It seems most stings happen just before federal " anti trafficking " funds are being allotted. It shows that there's an uptick in activities and puts Nashville in line for more federal funds. Additionally, prior to election season seems to be a good time to grab some headlines and some votes for law and order. Question: Please explain what you mean by "even trusted providers would be roped into working with LEO. Please explain how that worked. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape