Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6750

    Any Asian providers see black men?

    Been itching to dream Asian / Korean. Doesn't matter if it's a fake Asian ad or not, just looking for one that accepts black men.

  2. #6749

    Kim Katrin

    Anyone take this one on a test drive yet?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-katr...raleigh-636018

  3. #6748

    Taylor A.?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/723436.htm

    I'm Visiting from Charlotte and looking for your fellas feedback.

    Taylor A.From Eros. Looks too good to be true. Please pm me any details of visits. I'm looking for a 'splurge' and willing to spend her ask but want to make sure it's worth it.

    Thank you all.

  4. #6747

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Any info on what happened to Rain? DM with info if you prefer. I'd like to see her again.
    Last I heard she was visiting an uncle in SC.

  5. #6746

    Brielle?

    I'm pretty sure this is her. She disappeared for a while. Haven't seen her in years. Think she lost some weight. Used to be super particular. Anyone seen her recently? Seems she offers FN B2 B MT. Always tempted cause I'm a tittle man.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121192

  6. #6745

    Ass Eater 5000

    Welcome to the rimming world. May you be blessed to always seek that experience. Your baptism it looks like was well worth.

    It. Mine was about 25 years ago and I never look back. I always let it be known I love both receiving and giving.

  7. #6744

    Rain?

    Any info on what happened to Rain? DM with info if you prefer. I'd like to see her again.

  8. #6743

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Degnr8  [View Original Post]
    She's a little more pricey than the other BKs girls. I saw Her maybe 4 years ago. Menu was wide open. Almost PSE. Lots of fun.

  9. #6742

    Ass eater 5000

    It isn't often I can say I experienced a new sexual awakening, but this experience was just that. I happened to see her ad, advertising half off on all her price, making a hhr vist $50. I'm usually not willing to drive out to Durham for a provider, but $50 was too good of a price, and I was really in the mood for some. Set up was easy enough, she was very responsive. Her pics are accurate, very skinny, obvious track marks and demons, but her hygiene was fine. Made some easy conversation to start, she explained 4 appointments had ghosted her today and she need the money for the room, and it started as a normal session with CBJ, but little did I know my whole world was about to change. She was giving a very enthusiastic BJ as her mouth continued to move down to the boys, which I very much appreciated as few providers show them attention. However, imagine my surprise as her mouth continued to move down to the gouch, which is territory a provider has never treaded, and only a few of my normal experiences have yielded. I could already tell that this woman was a true freak, and worth every penny. She didn't stop there though and proceeded to give me my first rimjob experience, which completely changed my life. Luckily I had showered thoroughly less then an hour ago, but I'm not sure if that would have stopped her if I hadn't. She got all up in there, and at one point I think both of my legs were in the air as I lost my mind. I wanted to try the box at least a little before busting, so she went into reverse cowgirl, which was alright. I quickly asked her to return to her ass eating craft, which she happily did, and had one of my best nuts ever while ate me out. I had already given her 60, instead of the 50 she asked for, but I felt bad I didn't have more to tip for such an experience. Needlessly to say, I will repeat very soon.

    If you want the rimjob of a lifetime, I would tell you to run, don't walk.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/370982154849

  10. #6741

    Sierra

    I have seen Sierra multiple times and it only gets better. Too bad she dosen't get to town too often anymore. Everything is on the menu and she's seems to love it all. Very much a people pleaser.

  11. #6740

    Angel a thief

    She straight up took the 40 and ran I never thought she would do that stay away from this one guys I see why people are seeing her way less now.

  12. #6739

    Because

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgca2003  [View Original Post]
    I'm not unfamiliar with fake Asians and know what to expect. But still I'm growing tired of the needless lies. In the text exchange I was told she was a 21 yo Korean. Clearly the girl was Chinese, not Korean, and not 21 either. Why do this and expect me to call you again? I understand having generic photos. But don't lie about country of origin or age.

    This was at ESA WFR in Raleigh. 336-xxx-1738. Girl was in her 20's or 30's, didn't speak Korean nor English. Attitude was good enough, BJ w / o cover was $40 upcharge which I rejected. Overall OK service overshadowed by the Korea lie.
    Mamasan knows most of us can't tell a Korean from a Japanese. And a 40 yo Asian looks like 20. Who the fuck cares. You really expect low end ho's to be honest. Give me a break. Go fuck and enjoy yourself. I know that pussy no matter where it's from is better than your hand. Smh.

  13. #6738

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhiroph  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She would be what I'm looking for, but whenever you see prices this low, you wonder the quality of services that they provide.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/792079541082
    She's solid. Good personality, did everything I asked. Good performance. No complaints.

  14. #6737

    Asian lie

    I'm not unfamiliar with fake Asians and know what to expect. But still I'm growing tired of the needless lies. In the text exchange I was told she was a 21 yo Korean. Clearly the girl was Chinese, not Korean, and not 21 either. Why do this and expect me to call you again? I understand having generic photos. But don't lie about country of origin or age.

    This was at ESA WFR in Raleigh. 336-xxx-1738. Girl was in her 20's or 30's, didn't speak Korean nor English. Attitude was good enough, BJ w / o cover was $40 upcharge which I rejected. Overall OK service overshadowed by the Korea lie.

  15. #6736
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    She has a few older reviews. I would like some updated information if anyone has any to share.
    I had great time with her, but I only saw her once and it was probably more than a year ago. I didn't go back because Kitty has some miles on it, but the ride was still fun.

    She was full GFE back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape