Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6664

    Young Petit Brandy

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../39128385/8355

    Wow. Haven't posted in a while because I have my regulars but today decided to explore. This young lady is real, yes those pics are her and she is a very soft spoken, accommodating date. BBBJ, CIM with spit on menu as is CFS. She is staying with a friend at a house in a rough area but she is open to carplay. Text her for any questions you have. She's pretty responsive. In our meeting BBBJ was one of the softest, wettest and quickest I have experienced. I had never finished in as little as I did. She's THAT GOOD. We are definitely going to be meeting up regularly. I have attached a pic of her ad and a link. Hopefully you all can see it. If not send me a PM. If you see her tell her Al sent you.

    Al.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6AED3532-CB52-4AC8-A1F8-A0E372F2606A.jpg‎  

  2. #6663

    Missy

    Nice. Always looking for a new value priced headache girl. How much was the damage? Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...39165043/Missy

    Had fun time with her. Incall location is little odd, but gives great BBBJ but no cim. Super reasonable rate and easy on phone, will repeat.

  3. #6662

    Any ssbbw lovers in the house?

    I saw this young lady a little while ago. Just went for a qv to try it out. Had a good BBBJ and covered mish and doggie. She was nice and clean and the place was nice. It was kinda cool the area the bed was in was about as wide as the bed which she wedged her feet wall to wall spreading nice and wide for me to hop on the ride! I assume It was an airbnb cause it seems she moves around town a bit and goes to Orlando also. Overall I had a good time and would Repeat.

    https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/39200343/

  4. #6661

    Provider available for outcall to my Tampa hotel?

    Senior member visiting your town for a few days. Looking for a good looking, 20-40 something athletic provider with good reviews to do an outcall to my upscale hotel downtown. Any suggestions?

  5. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her some time back under the name "Kandy". Bottom line: good value, good location, and she's open to pretty much anything (don't know about greek). I would recommend.
    Thanks for the help.

  6. #6659

    Missy can really suck a dick

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...39165043/Missy

    Had fun time with her. Incall location is little odd, but gives great BBBJ but no cim. Super reasonable rate and easy on phone, will repeat.

  7. #6658

    I've seen her

    I reviewed her some time back under the name "Kandy". Bottom line: good value, good location, and she's open to pretty much anything (don't know about greek). I would recommend.

  8. #6657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    I do believe the second one is Candy / Kandy in St Pete

    Try there maybe? Ajdal out

    .

  9. #6656

  10. #6655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAshton  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I wish this was a better review but it's a review that needs to be written none the less. First off she played a lot of phone games for a while. Finally was able to lockdown a date with her to find out that she's got a few roommates one male and others in the biz. Not the most clean area and average headache relief. She's the gal in the pics and I'll give her that but the visit was not what I hoped it to be. Unfortunately won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...071322/Marissa
    I saw another girl there last year. While I did enjoy the girl that I had, I didn't like the incall. Too many people were hanging around and just look unsafe. I did have a terrific time another occasion where one girl gave me BBBJ because the other girl didn't like doing oral, and the girl I came to see did the full sex, all for 60.

  11. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    What. No rimjob?? J / k. Beautiful camera work. What are Aya's digits? Found an old link but that number didn't work.
    I'm looking for ayas digits also, if you have them can you pm please.

  12. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    Looks good has anyone tried? Is she GFE?
    $200 for outcalls. I didn't inquire much further after that.

  13. #6652

  14. #6651

    Marissa

    Unfortunately, I wish this was a better review but it's a review that needs to be written none the less. First off she played a lot of phone games for a while. Finally was able to lockdown a date with her to find out that she's got a few roommates one male and others in the biz. Not the most clean area and average headache relief. She's the gal in the pics and I'll give her that but the visit was not what I hoped it to be. Unfortunately won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...071322/Marissa

  15. #6650

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun! What was the damage?
    Yeah I'm also curious to know about rates / services. Also curious to know if Greek / BBBJ are on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape