Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 12758
-
11-14-19 12:11 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 691Sophia!
That is not SophiaUTR from this site.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 11:10 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 730Sophia on LC
Anyone know if this is really her?
https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/39224037/
PHFJ.
-
11-14-19 09:25 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 665Robbery Alert!
This one, who goes by Samantha or Sam robs you. There will be a guy there and they are doing robbery setups. These are who the cops should actually arrest instead of preying on Johns and legitimate providers.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38821379/
-
11-14-19 05:40 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 963Check around Tampa
Different digits.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
Tampa, Fl.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 05:20 PM.
813-750-9666. Looks interesting but Sanford is out of my range.
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-750-9666/7/2292222
-
11-13-19 16:20 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 691New Girl?
https://outcall.com.orlando.listcraw...post/39132102/
Has anyone seen this new girl? I chatted with her and she had an A+ attitude and seemed real nice and legit. She's only been doing this a couple of months. If she's confident of her services I told her to get on this site and build her rep up.
-
11-13-19 13:31 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 665Any Info? She looks very familiar!
Anyone know anything about this one? I was going to see her but got a weird feeling with some of the things she said. But she looks extremely familiar. Anyone know anything about her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...51ffbdcefc1428
-
11-13-19 13:28 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 109Molly apopka
Had a decent dream of Molly in apopka last week. Read a positive review on here and comms were great. Quiet residential neighborhood but it was dark so couldn't tell much from it. She is the girl in the pictures on listcrawler. Slim build, mild baby damage, not perfect hygiene but not bad either. A bit on the rough side I would say. Place was a bit old and not the nicest but I've seen much worse. Had a great dream, very GFE friendly including mish and a BBBJCIM spit finish. Wasn't crazy excited about her but performance was great so may repeat if my favs are unavailable.
-
11-13-19 06:49 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 693Altamonte Vanessa
Saw her a couple weeks ago. A YMMV for sure. BBBJ, although short, was on the menu. She does have a kink to her. When I arrived she said she had a rough day and needed her ass massaged as she was was laying on the bed naked and spread eagle playing with her pussy. After she self lotions her ass, I start massaging and fingering her well lubed bung hole while she had her ass way in the air. I think at that point anything may have been on the table. The rest of the session went in the standard way, few positions fill the cover, clean up and chat. I think her ass is her fetish and chicks too. She is one that her comfort level increases with time. Interesting session. Not sure sure if she is a repeat for me, but nice enough with a safe clean I call. And the point being, it really is a YMMV thing from one monger to another. Be respectful and come with covers and wipes and I have found sessions go a whole lot better.
JC.
Originally Posted by Soccer10
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 23:59 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 101Clearly a time waster on this one. Quick and easy comms until I arrived at the incall. Completely ghosted me after I arrived. Gave her almost an hour to respond, an hour too much honestly.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 15:05 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 87Disregard I think it is fake.
I googled the phone number and found her posting in cities all over the country.
Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 15:03 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 87Paris by the airport
Has anyone tried this one?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/697068542070
-
11-12-19 09:25 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you kind sir.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 06:56 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 132http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=4077937#post4077937.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
I'm fairly certain this was the review post. Plus that is a wig she does not have long blonde hair I'm fairly certain this was the review post. Plus that is a wig she does not have long blonde hair short dark hai. Short dark hair.
-
11-12-19 06:51 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 132I have reviewed her a couple of times. I went on a mission to see if $60 could buy happiness. She is good and the price is great. She's a single mother so sometimes she's a little flighty on setting an appointment and then not being able to find somebody to take care of her kid. I saw four or five girls who advertised for $60 or less and she was the best of all of them. Worth a visit she just changed hotels recently. She was on Lee Road across from Home Depot for years. She was going by Nikki back then I believe. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 04:58 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 691Rose.
She's been near the top of my to do list based on all those positive comments on her ad page. If you see her soon please let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by SteveSu2015
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





