Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27286
    All, Well things change rather quickly. I heard that on the H2 Otown LEO fb page, 4 places raided in the city. No trafficking but other activities identified. Sounds like one main referred to as 2 Mt Auburn, a 220 street is named but not referred to as Waverley, plus 2 other places.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandDeliver  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, here is my understanding of the open / close status of the trio of places, as of this morning. Waverley open. Rarin for you to come in. High open, and continues to be ready for you to come in. Main closed, today, however, likely to open tomorrow. I will not disclose the reasons for prior closed statuses so please do not ask. You can inquire of them yourselves and likely there will be varying reasons given but it does not make a difference. Also to the best of my knowledge, although their ads in varying ad forums, continually refer to Newton and Brighton, there are no such locations affiliated with them. Those are I believe just regional local references to the generic areas that they are located.

  2. #27285

    South St

    Visited South St parlor a few days ago. The place seemed to be quite different from what it was not so long time ago. Seasoned veterans Lucy and Tina were not there. Lisa was the only provider. She seems to be in her mid / late 40's, short, with a lot of tattoos. The latter is a turn off for me, but anyway, the CFS was available, and she provided the cover. It wasn't much fun though as she was constantly complaining that it hurts. I almost walked out at some point, but she started sucking me raw and I stayed. I should say, she is a very enthusiastic c-cksucker, and I even asked her to slow down a bit. Not sure if I want to see her again. Asked her about Angela, and she explained to me that Angela recently married and her new husband doesn't let her to come to the parlor anymore.

  3. #27284
    Quote Originally Posted by FakedP  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this place has gone to shit. Kimmy and Julia were worth the house and tip, but I came here Friday and today to see the new girls. They are older for sure, and the skinnier one (CiCi or FiFi) has droopy jugs with a shitty massage, while the bustier one (Coco) gives a better massage. Both give decent HE as I busted big nuts and they appear to have more on the menu, but I'd rather drive an hour to get FS elsewhere.

    It's under new management, and the hours are 9 to 9.

    I miss Kimmy and Julia.
    Wow, that's a damn shame. Guess good things don't last forever.

  4. #27283

    Big Natural Juggs

    Can someone please lead me in the direction of some big natural juggs? Anybody?

  5. #27282

    Ankang Cohasset

    Has anyone tried Ankang massage in Cohasset? It looks legit, just curious.

  6. #27281
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Went to Beech. The place is in a residential area. They have big rooms and a big waiting area. Greeted by a young lady around 20-25 named Lily. I wanted to see Lisa aka candy, but she was not working that day think. Lily fit the description of Linda. She wore sexy red lipstick and was very friendly, playful and sexy. She gave a really good massage. On flip she covered me with a towel and started massaging my thighs and told only HJ was available nothing more. I was disappointed but she gave a good handjob and I played with her small perky tits. She was very sexy and naughty too. Definitely going to return since the massage was really good and Lily was very friendly.

    Damage - 0. 6 (house) + 0. 6.

    Rating - 7. 5.
    Linda will provide fully nude sessions with DATY for 140. Not worth it in my humble opinion. She will provide BBFS for 2 K, and it's not a typo.

  7. #27280
    Quote Originally Posted by HoistAway  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what that's all about?

    She (they) haven't been in my wheelhouse since my return to the area recently. I'm tempted to call, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention if there is something going on. However I do remember that during the transition, Waverley was opened (by a sweetheart) it was quite popular at that the time. Entering in my opinion was in plain view, if you used the front door. And I recall there was a consistent odor that seem to be ever present.

    I was going to call an always friendly acquaintance that was the best in this business. Always helpful, always welcoming, always happy to greet you. I honestly hope all is well. As funky as this bussiness / hobby is. I find that you can meet some special people along the way. Good hearts, and bussiness sense.

    Perhaps I'll continue my "Outer fringes" indulges until they get back up to speed (or not) Meantime as per my previous posts / report. I've returned to Acton and pretty consistent with my previous review.

    Thanks again gents.
    The store has now been reopen to the visitors.

  8. #27279

    Magical still legit

    Wanted to try something new, and the place in Marlboro popped up on my search. I had a feeling it was legit or DIY, but thought what the heck.

    As previously reported by others, she's licensed and does a better massage than almost anyone. I should have asked for harder pressure, but had agreed to her 'medium'.

    Although I was bare-assed, she basically kept the drape on the whole time. Could tell there was no happiness to be had, but the massage was very skilled. I had to go down the road and do an extra 1/2 hour in order to release my built-up tension area.

    JP.

  9. #27278
    Quote Originally Posted by CityxSlicker  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, Julia is gone too? I thought just Kimmy was leaving. Did you confirm that Julia is definitely gone gone, or is it possible she just wasn't there that day?
    I'm told they are both gone. New boss and new hours for this place. It sucks, cause they were the shining light on South Shore AMPs.

  10. #27277
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Cypress St or Chestnut St?
    Chestnut st.

  11. #27276

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by FakedP  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this place has gone to shit. Kimmy and Julia were worth the house and tip, but I came here Friday and today to see the new girls. They are older for sure, and the skinnier one (CiCi or FiFi) has droopy jugs with a shitty massage, while the bustier one (Coco) gives a better massage. Both give decent HE as I busted big nuts and they appear to have more on the menu, but I'd rather drive an hour to get FS elsewhere.

    It's under new management, and the hours are 9 to 9.

    I miss Kimmy and Julia.
    Oh no, Julia is gone too? I thought just Kimmy was leaving. Did you confirm that Julia is definitely gone gone, or is it possible she just wasn't there that day?

  12. #27275

    Chestnut St

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Cypress St or Chestnut St?
    When I returned to the area. I had bussiness to connect with in Newton. As I drove in and out of this town. It was easy for me to do a drive by of this location. If you blink or sneeze, you'll miss it. Looks like a high visibility entrance, and I didn't get a clear sense of good parking options.

    For me entering and exiting is non issue. I don't know anyone around here well enough for concern. But I do enjoy convenient parking.

    Thanks gents.

  13. #27274

    Has this been confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    As of today, both the Waverley place and Watertown Square parlor are closed. Life will never be the same if they don't reopen. High St place remains open though.
    I wonder what that's all about?

    She (they) haven't been in my wheelhouse since my return to the area recently. I'm tempted to call, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention if there is something going on. However I do remember that during the transition, Waverley was opened (by a sweetheart) it was quite popular at that the time. Entering in my opinion was in plain view, if you used the front door. And I recall there was a consistent odor that seem to be ever present.

    I was going to call an always friendly acquaintance that was the best in this business. Always helpful, always welcoming, always happy to greet you. I honestly hope all is well. As funky as this bussiness / hobby is. I find that you can meet some special people along the way. Good hearts, and bussiness sense.

    Perhaps I'll continue my "Outer fringes" indulges until they get back up to speed (or not) Meantime as per my previous posts / report. I've returned to Acton and pretty consistent with my previous review.

    Thanks again gents.

  14. #27273

    Beech

    Went to Beech. The place is in a residential area. They have big rooms and a big waiting area. Greeted by a young lady around 20-25 named Lily. I wanted to see Lisa aka candy, but she was not working that day think. Lily fit the description of Linda. She wore sexy red lipstick and was very friendly, playful and sexy. She gave a really good massage. On flip she covered me with a towel and started massaging my thighs and told only HJ was available nothing more. I was disappointed but she gave a good handjob and I played with her small perky tits. She was very sexy and naughty too. Definitely going to return since the massage was really good and Lily was very friendly.

    Damage - 0. 6 (house) + 0. 6.

    Rating - 7. 5.

  15. #27272

    Which Newton place is good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChellickG  [View Original Post]
    The newton place is good but there's only one provider (mamasan) who's easily in her fifties. HE is good and she doesn't watch the clock.
    Cypress St or Chestnut St?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape