Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 28067
-
11-12-19 01:37 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 160I wanted to see Wendy yesterday but mamasan told me she was gone for 4 weeks, or maybe it was months. Not sure. Anyway I told her what I liked, younger / thin / no fat, and she said I'd like a girl at the other location on Mesa Ridge Ct. , I think it was Emily. So I went there and of course she was busy even though I booked an apt. I drew Ruby. She was nice enough and pretty but she had a bit of belly fat that I'm just not in to. During our session she must have stepped out 4 times to deal with mamasan who was talking very loudly in the hall trying to get the girls to hurry up and take care of another customer who walked in. I went from totally hard to limp in the span of time she kept coming in / out of the room. So distracting. On the plus side, she gave a really really good BBJ. I typically could care less about a BJ and would rather do the deed, but she could have got me off with a BJ -it was that good. Of course after we finished doing the deed she said I was #1 boom boom, but I'm sure every other guy heard the same thing yesterday. Anyway, I totally agree with you about the interruptions.
Originally Posted by ModernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 21:32 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 479Ouch, the lack of discretion is alarming.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
Also, I've noticed HH has recently watermarked their photos, they must've gotten tired of ladies working there for a few weeks then using the photos when they go independent.
The watermark didn't stop this lady though.
-
11-11-19 20:00 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 258Love how they show the screen capture of the positive feedback of her abilities and they left the dude's number in there. Hope it's a burner!
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 16:48 #10754Regular Member

Posts: 15Lusk Update
I went there last week to check out the new girl, knowing Wendy left. Wendy is gone for at least a couple of months if not longer. She said she'd text me when she returns. We'll see.
New girl there is named Ida. She's a 4' 11" younger girl with natural B's and a little some baby fat. Still, she was cute. So so massage but a BBBJ finish. $40 for HH and $100 tip.
The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?
-
11-11-19 15:42 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 132Worth checking out!
A & V Spa are both good for Asians, but don't know the current lineup. As for the link provided, I met her during her first week at HH, and you can clearly tell she's had little to no experience, especially with the body slides! Haha. Cute face and very nice girl with A cups. It's been a while, and she looks independent now, so maybe worth checking out since it's half off. Prolly massage only, but report back if you do.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 12:30 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 348Who's Hot?
Hey there! I'm coming down there from LA in about a week. Wondering who the bombshells are lately. My cheap ass is always looking for a good deal, of course. LOL I can't ever afford the $300+ options. I know V closed down too, right? Or did it reopen? May just go to Sakura for a massage but thought I'd ask you guys. By the way, has anyone experienced this girl? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142401 She claims 1/2 off right now and that ad has been running for a while but I don't see many reviews. Might be a scam? I do have a thing for Brazilians. Any you'd recommend?
-
11-10-19 10:07 #10751Regular Member

Posts: 18Luana Point Loma
Well that was a nice massage. No FS, no BBBJ, but lots of rubbing and teasing. She is hot. I don't know which I like better though. I've seen Melina multiple times but never GS. I will go see Luana again and try for he FS. They both have amazing bodies and asses.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 06:20 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 68A spa new lineup
Thought I made a review dunno what happened, but will make this short and sweet Went to A spa, so busy got put to a curtained off waiting room, saw Nene, looked great. Got Eva she was also great, slim with curves and she gave an ok massage with some great teasing. Some real lookers right now at A spa this time around.
-
11-09-19 14:38 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 529What ever happened to Bro's before Ho's?
Nice tease, but I'm sure any monger who's been at this a while has either:
Originally Posted by MassageBros
[View Original Post]
A) a girl who advertises no FS but gives him BBFSCIP, or.
B) a girl with only bad reviews but is a total sweetheart to him, or.
C) a girl who always goes 30 min overtime.
So you keep your unicorn and I'll keep mine. LOL.
-
11-09-19 13:50 #10748Regular Member

Posts: 9Relax by Tiara
I was wondering if anyone has tried out https://backpageoriginal.com/83438/6572071355-oh-hi-😉-I'm-tiara💋9786;65039;128205;I'm-workin-oc-127818;127818;-for-appointment-128523;-for-more-pictures-129303;.
Thanks,
John.
-
11-09-19 09:09 #10747Senior Member

Posts: 140Touch of Health
In Escondido. Does anybody know the days and line up of the Latinas here. I used know it but I know they changed a bit. Old line up: Mon-Tue Monica, Wed-Thurs Tiffany, Fri Rosie, Sat-Sun Olga. I want to go today or tomorrow but want to try someone new. When I call they don't give me much info. Hope someone here can help. Thanks!
-
11-09-19 02:38 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 38Don't you hate it when that happens?
Spoiler alert, this is pretty much a tease.
So, I got laid that morning and wanted to go to one of my favorite legit type places.
Well, mostly legit. I guess it might be close to where I started my career. Haha but the extras are few and far between.
Tell Papasan, long time no see. Get this cute young thing for 90 min.
Half way through I sense a bit of a tease in the force, so I give a little leg squeeze and of course, being the gentleman I am on the flip I put my arm around her as she's rubbing my stomach this get's junior perked up and we're off to the races! She had a decent technique and got me to pop. What a pleasant surprise! Didn't even hang around to get the rest of her tip. I needed change.
I got to have been doing this for close to 15 years and pretty much any massage I'm going for a girl friend experience. Haha I've been pretty lucky over the years.
I'm going to try to make her my girlfriend over the next few weeks, then I'll give her up I guess.
Wish me luck!
-
11-09-19 02:36 #10745Banned Member

Posts: 19Been lurking decided to post again,
Been a while, decided to spill my info. Would appreciate Intel on spinners besides the ones mentioned.
Recent visits within the last 2 months:
Pine spa, been there a couple times since last posted. Seen Bobby, Jay, Coco, Rosie. Rosie's was the best FS ever. Youthful, natural beast augmented ass could pass for 25 years old. She has gone about two years ago. Coco later next year left as well huge hangers with best BJ skills ever. This year it's mostly Bobby Jay oh and Monica once, they're young looking skinny MILF aged koreans. Bobby is second runner up, but heard she was on vacation for a while, for mental health break. They're all late 30's. Look better with makeup, so don't go early.
Wendy at lusk, skinny fit with round fake tits. Not an ounce of fat. Not much cushion but nice view in mish. Late 30's. Perfect nipples!
Cici at Flanders in mira mesa, stubby Chinese youthful MILF mid 30's. Decent tits and ass, very friendly and willing. Didn't fuck but was horney and opted for a shitty massage and HJ.
Mercury spa, GILF late 40's fat big tits and fat stomach. Said no more young girls due to trouble or some shit. Fun but not memorable.
Over 6 months ago:
A spa, a while back. Forgot who I saw. Some thin short Chinese lady mid 40's, really short and thin though. She had a pink teddy corset think that made it look like she had tits. On FS she pulled it down and revealed the flattest chest with some bee sting nipples the size of half a dime. Sexy skinny legs and flat cute stomach though. Had body of a 20 year old and a 40 year old crows feet face that she politely hid by looking sideways LOL.
2nd visit recently, was greeted by some mid 30's Chinese lady, short and stubby. Noped out. Lots of kids playing in front of this place, it was dark too 8 pm and shit.
V spa 107, before 108.
Saw a couple girls, the manager in some daisy dukes was first. Lots of roaming and bra came off no FS. 2nd was some hideous fat girl with pimples, was horney and smashed. 3rd was a middle aged thai spinner, looked a bit rough around the edges and wearing a nurse outfit. Nicely shaped manmades, boring fuck for full price. 4th was also similar, different girl in same dirty nurse outfit. Last was a very skinny and tiny girl, she was cute talked her into topless massage. No FS offered, aunt flo.
No name place at Ronson. Cute chubby asian earl 30's with stinky poop breath. Rotten tooth smell. Smashed and left. 2nd visit was a middle aged lady with a large midsection and the flattest butt ever. Noped out as some other dude was walking in.
-
11-09-19 00:14 #10744Senior Member

Posts: 112MO relocated to near SDSU
MO relocated to near SDSU, Jasmine seems to be the only constant girl since their NP location. She's got a nice rack and is super cool, her face is okay. Visited 3 different providers at MO and Jazmine was the one most into it.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 22:16 #10743

Posts: 366Does Anyone Remember This M. T. In Del Mar Heights
A couple of years ago there was a Chinese woman who worked out of her home in Del Mar Heights. She gave massages and, for me, they always ended with BBFS! She was a bit heavy and for that reason I decided not to repeat after about three visits, so I didn't keep her number. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If you know who she is and you have her name / number, could you PM me? Thanks!










Reply With Quote





