Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 61397
-
11-11-19 19:39 #40832Senior Member

Posts: 205Dundalk
Had some free time today so I decided to head over to Dundalk. I've had some good luck their recently and today didn't disappoint. When I got there, there weren't many girls around. Decided to drive around the neighborhood a bit and then spotted two girls hanging out in the strip mall across from the Citgo. One looked really cute and was giving me a nod, but they were hanging around some unsavory looking gentlemen so I passed. Continued driving along and then all of a sudden I spot a really cute girl (solid 7. 5 on the civi scale) wearing a green hoodie and pink shoes. I had to pull over. Said her name was tianna (tiana, tyana. ? 23 yo dark hair which looked like it was orignally blonde and then dyed.
Drive to one of my spots and she proceeds to give me a really nice BBBJ. Very sloppy with some good suction. Took her time and then I busted in her mouth which she then spit out.
Lovely time. Ddn't get didgets, but hope to run into her again and sample other things on the menu.
Sammy.
-
11-11-19 19:38 #40831Senior Member

Posts: 476Early morning
Bro I've found some of my best dates early before work. 6-8 am I've hit Garrison before work and found a couple gems. WW I don't know about early morning too much. Also caught them early Garrison BP. Perks of early morning is you might catch someone fresh out, downside is you might catch someone that's been out all night. Just make sure to loop before kids come out for school. Good Luck.
[BBCQUOTE=MichaelTaylor;4528159]What times do most of you do your trolling for SWs. I can only do this sort of stuff in the mornings. Are there many options out there in the morning or early afternoon? QUOTE].
-
11-11-19 12:10 #40830Senior Member

Posts: 694Amanda / Amber
I was told the same thing last night by Ashley she said it was Amanda I can't place her.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 08:11 #40829Senior Member

Posts: 290I've never been there, but at the beginning of 2019 I met on the streets one chick who told me she was a bartender or something in that bar. The night I picked her up she didn't want to get in the car because she said she is not really a SW, I had to talk to her into some sense and she agreed she could use the xtra money, I think I saw her like twice until her boyfriend found out the texts we were exchanging, after that she / he blocked my number, her name was either Nikki or Andrea, fat booty with enough cusion.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 05:25 #40828Senior Member

Posts: 182Word on the street is Amanda in cb got her face blown off last week after stealing a dealer's stash.
I honestly can't remember if the name was Amanda or amber but I believe it was Amanda.
-
11-11-19 00:39 #40827Senior Member

Posts: 1626One of the girls told me she used to be out there at the Wilkens during morning hours to get hold of those who go for work may be between 5 am to 8 am.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 22:27 #40826Senior Member

Posts: 278Depends on the stroll
Evenings for garrison. Late night in BP and cb like 4 or 5 in the morning. Evenings and afternoons for mp and ww. Thats my 2 cents. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 21:21 #40825Senior Member

Posts: 334Times
What times do most of you do your trolling for SWs. I can only do this sort of stuff in the mornings. Are there many options out there in the morning or early afternoon?
-
11-10-19 20:58 #40824Senior Member

Posts: 126Reference
I know post is old, but I'm posting these as reference. This was from Spring. She wanted to get into escorting, not sure if it ever happened.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 20:34 #40823Senior Member

Posts: 126Maria is a sweetheart for those considering.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 18:24 #40822Senior Member

Posts: 280Dundalk Ashley
If you are looking for Dundalk Ashley then the answer is yes, you search for Dundalk and the title to the posting is "Looking for Fun. " SW Ashley is recommended, not sure how SW Ashley who is now online is going to be.
.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 13:20 #40821Senior Member

Posts: 511Blast From The Pass
Not good at remembering names. Do any of you guys remember seeing this tat?
It's been a few years since I've seen her around. I hope she is well.
-
11-10-19 12:12 #40820Senior Member

Posts: 300Brooklyn bar
There is a bŕare on Potapsco between 5th and 6th streets, has anyone gonein there to see if any talent is hanging out?
-
11-10-19 11:22 #40819Senior Member

Posts: 1626Do you mean she posts in eb? It will be great if you can post a link here.
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 08:10 #40818Senior Member

Posts: 25Dundalk ashley
She's rarely out walking that I've seen. Usually get in touch with her through her ads, just search for dundalk and she's usually #1 result found.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





