Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 18236
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6671

    Either Tampa or Orlando for incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking2020  [View Original Post]
    Please. Does Morgan Elise have an In-call location?

    If so, is her in-call in the Tampa area?

    If so, what general area?

    That certainly is an attractive photo.

    Thank you, for sharing!
    PM her here at MorganElise.

    I seem to have misplaced her digits 🙁.

  2. #6670

    Thank you papi

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetorious  [View Original Post]
    What can be said about Caribbean Scar that hasnt already been repeated. My favorite thing about her, not including those addictive curves is her sweetheart of a personality. If you met her anywhere else, you'd be none the wiser to how she is in the sheets. Her angelic demeanor made her dirty talk that much more of a turn on. The little head usually has some attention deficit during daty, but her voice kept him 100% alert. I know she allows some non-identifying pics but that body has burnt an image in my spank bank until we meet again LOL.
    Thank you for coming you are a lot of fun, hope to see you soon! Kisses.

  3. #6669

    Kelsi

    In town till Saturday. Looking for a few good men. SM can message me for digits. Photo wouldn't upload.

  4. #6668

    In-call location?

    Please. Does Morgan Elise have an In-call location?

    If so, is her in-call in the Tampa area?

    If so, what general area?

    That certainly is an attractive photo.

    Thank you, for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Since she's UTR at this point, I'll post this here. I was able to "reconnect" with her on Monday and now fully understand the "long lost lover" experience. It had been a while since she went UTR and I'd seen her last but the chemistry is still there. So much so that "lightning" struck twice while I was there and that never happens to me at my age. I don't know how you define GFE or MILF but she's the epitome of both terms IMHO. So very good at taking you to the edge of climax and pulling back so you can enjoy the journey again and again.

    There are many exceptional reviews here, some of which I wrote that describe the supernova that is MorganElise. I'll reference 3 of the best to save you the trouble of searching.

  5. #6667

    UTR's.

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Hey I understand if it's a stupid question, but what exaxtly is an UTR and how would I be able to find or contact one? I've gone usasg and reached our, but mainly go to AMP. Feel free to message me and thanks in advance.
    We just had a big discussion over the definition. It's generally considered to be a girl that does not advertise. That's why they're UTR's (Under The Radar.) She depends upon word of mouth in order to build her business. Those of us that give out digits for our UTR's are very selective in whom we chose to disclose info to.

    Getting UTR's info is yet another reason to contribute to this great forum. Most all of us will not give out info to newer members unless they make contributions. Reviews, info on the hobby. Stuff like that. We especially love it when newer members TOFTT and report their findings. Taking One for the Team means seeing a provider that has not gotten reviewed yet.

    I strongly suggest that you read up on the info that is available to you in this great forum. Look at the top tab. Thing like Abbreviations, What's New? FAQ, etc, are a great way to start. Read as much as you can and learn. Good luck to you.

  6. #6666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    Whats the difference

    Hey I understand if it's a stupid question, but what exaxtly is an UTR and how would I be able to find or contact one? I've gone usasg and reached our, but mainly go to AMP. Feel free to message me and thanks in advance.

  7. #6665

    Not my girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Not really helpful, if other guys can't see her.

    Try again with someone we know about, or digits you can share.
    She is not my girlfriend. She works at my local AMP here in Mt. Dora doing HE Only massages. I'm trying to get her to either go to a FS AMP in Orlando, or go independent. We need some independent Asian pussy. If it's not helpful to you to get some new Asian pussy on the market, I can just keep her to myself. I don't have an issue with that at all. I just thought since she is coming around to doing FS at the spa I would talk her into either going independent or moving to a FS spa where everybody will have access to her. Just trying to help my monger brothers out a little. I know some good Asian pussy is my weak spot for sure. But if I'm not being helpful I'll just keep her here, not a problem.

  8. #6664
    Watch out: a cool guy is on the loose!

    Don't mind me. I just used this as an excuse make a 6666th post.

  9. #6663

    What is this?

    Whole bunch of nuthin' about nuthin'. Should it be posted if nobody else can get it? I just got a text that my request to see Sarah the MM has been confirmed! I will be in heaven, while the rest of you wank off about some maybe something. Good-bye suckers! Yd.

  10. #6662

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I tried to post 2 other times and both posts never showed up. Each had more info.
    I don't know of my last pm reply got to you, but please reply back with rates, and contact info when you clear out the inbox. She was one of my favs to dl LOL.

  11. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I tried to post 2 other times and both posts never showed up. Each had more info.
    Sent ya a PM but looks like everyone beat me to it and your limit exceeded.

  12. #6660

    I tried other posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    What is the point of this?
    I tried to post 2 other times and both posts never showed up. Each had more info.

  13. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I see an amazing former porn star when she comes to Orlando Have seen her for years.
    What is the point of this?

  14. #6658

    Porn Star

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Anything else you can share with the board on this "amazing former porn star" that's coming to town? Her name? When she's arriving? How long she'll be here? A way to contact her? Something about your experiences with her in the "years" you've visited with her? Donation structure? Just some random info that may be appreciated!
    I had actually tried to post more info 2 different times. I do not know why my they were not allowed to be posted. She is a Former Porn star. She is Italian and based in South Florida. She comes here every so often. The service is amazing. She used to be an A cup with a great ass now she is a DD cup with an amazing ass. She is about 40 and looks great. You can PM me for more details and I will give review when I see her. She is in town Tuesday and Wednesday.

  15. #6657

    You mean ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking this was directed at future Scars so they would feel more comfortable seeing him.
    No one can verify, LOL. Sure that one should help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape