Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 32149
-
11-12-19 12:28 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 112Thank you for update
Thank you for the update!
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
I will be back in Dc this week.
Coco / Cici / Linda is def one of my ATF.
-
11-12-19 10:48 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 258Garden in Burke
I called ahead to make sure there was availability. Upon arrival, I was met by Eva or Eve who is new to me. She said that she has worked there for three months. She is Chinese, late 30's / early 40's and her English is good. I opted for the hour at $70 as I usually get a very good massage here. Today was spot on. She asked what pressure I liked and I received a cmt quality massage. I always like to chat with the ladies and find out more about them, where they're from, etc. She was eager to talk while working. Standard NOVA. OTC lower and UTC upper. I left satisfied and would see her again.
-
11-12-19 06:24 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 560Oasis
If this is the Oasis on rt1 this used to be the place to go years ago. Beautiful young girls, table shower, massage, DATY, BBBJ and FS. Run by a lady with a raspy voice. After the major crackdown all the young girls disappeared at most AMPs. It's been there forever. The lady with the raspy voice was the only choice there for awhile. It sounds like it might be worth a visit just for old time sake.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 04:50 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 258Linda is great and so is Ivy. Both are currently back at Angels. They used to rotate between there and King but no longer do so as King has a new owner.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 22:51 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 206Ah, newbie
I don't believe the place on Columbus has been reviewed here. Why don't you visit and report back, earn a little cred?
Originally Posted by AlexManMan2727
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 20:47 #14354Banned Member

Posts: 392More than massage?
Just add charm and money. $.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
HG2.
-
11-11-19 20:45 #14353Banned Member

Posts: 392WOW. Messages add up fast!
Wondered why not getting any (messages).
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
No notification except you. THANKS.
I guess 200 in the magic number, everyone should check their stored messages.
Happy Guy2.
-
11-11-19 14:28 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 912Visiting a dump in Dumfries
I paid a visit to Oasis in Dumfries and see what the deal is about this place. It's located in a sort of old dumpy small strip mall. I went in the mid-morning and the provider who answered the door didn't give the friendliest of welcomes. I got the sense she probably was in the middle of some other stuff (e. G. Cleaning or doing laundry) as she was still trying to tie up her hair when she opened the door. I walked and in and asked for 30 minutes. The rates are 60 for half, 80 for the hour.
The place is "old" so don't expect Spa Sung of Springfield type of interior. Asked for medium massage and she did an ok job. She asked me if I wanted the front massaged and when I said yes, she had me flip. She went for the standard noVA. I told her to tease me and that's what she did. She knows how to tease and edge a guy, I'll give her credit for that. I was done in about 20 minutes, a. K. a. The "Korean 30 minute" session LOL, tipped her 40, and was on my way.
She was fairly attractive face wise, probably late 40's, about average height for the Korean AMPs. She was wearing a hot pink dress showing off some cleavage. Just the fact she wore a dress makes me think more can be on the menu like DATY and FS. However, I can tell she is very experienced and likely to hustle a monger out of more than what he should be paying for anything above standard noVA. If she was wearing some tight short shorts sand t-shirt or tank top showing off her body, I may had tried for a little more. The cheezy Vegas stripper dress doesn't really get me excited. I didn't get her name as I don't plan on returning unless I'm in a pinch and need my yellow fever needs met while in the area.
-
11-11-19 12:31 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 86Fhoh
Saw Viviana this morning, first time seeing here. Beautiful, looked to be in her late 20's. Really nice body on her and was super sweet. Massage was decent as was the ending $.4 total damage.
If you are looking for a sexy young Latina, check her out!
-
11-11-19 11:57 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 181Angel
For all of you Linda / Coco fans. She is back at Angel and as fun (by NVA standards) as always. Great long finish but don't expect FS.
For those that have not seen her she has a good attitude and I would guess she is 40 or so.
-
11-10-19 16:31 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 1299Good point
I saw Demi years ago when she was still know as Juicy Jenna. It was a decent time as I recall, but not long afterward I met another FBSM provider who offered FS for the same asking price Demi / Jenna wanted for a HJ. I never saw Demi / Jenna again. Of course, Demi is still active while the other provider has long since retired. But I spent $40 less on my recent visit to Thai provider Sophie and got the same finish. Again, to each his own.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:40 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 327Good points
Well said!
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:14 #14347Regular Member

Posts: 18Mall miss
Tina is one of the providers that mentions being near the mall.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...a/9167874.html
Texted the number and was texted back from a different number. That drew a red flag but decided to continue the quest by asking for pictures. Surprisingly, she sent a few and if she had stopped at one it would have been convincing, but the second picture wasn't the same person and was obviously fake. Pressing forward we agreed on a time and was directed to the familiar complex. The door opened to verify the pics as fake and after a brief conversation I politely left.
-
11-10-19 13:53 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 818Hey Happy Guy 2, tried responding but your inbox is full.
-
11-10-19 08:54 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 1991Similar experience but different conclusion. Nice provider but 200 for topless HJ from a woman in her 50's (my estimate) is too pricey. Better value for the $ from several Thai locals and even from Springfield Latinas (DMelissa and friends). As far as an expanded menu, if 200 is the base price then it's reasonable to assume that other services are likely to bring the total damage to 300 and beyond. And, since I've never seen a review or report that anything like GFE is available, that's again too pricey, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Wahooboy94
[View Original Post]
Just another monger's two-cents worth, but to each their own. Happy hunting and stay safe!










Reply With Quote





