Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 18236
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6656
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Dear all, I had a fantastic dream with Sophia last week, on Friday. I have been trying to meet her for a while and finally I was able to dream with her. In my dream we met at a hotel. As I walked in, I saw her incredible body in a red lingerie that made my hard instantaneously. We dfk for a while and her moans made me "hornier" than ever. I sucked on those delicious nipples for a while, then she dropped on her knees and started a BBJ that was just amazing. Just looking at her with my hard dick in her mouth is an unforgettable view. In my dream I could not wait any longer, so I removed her lingerie and started f. Ing her. Mish, doggy and finalized mish again with her "Ai, papi" moans. She is amazing. I know it was just a drem but I still wanted to share with you all. Sophia, thank for the wonderful dream! I will dream with you again soon.
    It was very nice meeting you I had alot of fun with you. Hope to see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia utr.

  2. #6655

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Not really helpful, if other guys can't see her.

    Try again with someone we know about, or digits you can share.
    I was thinking this was directed at future Scars so they would feel more comfortable seeing him.

  3. #6654

    Is this a review of your Girl Friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Just had an amazing weekend with the ultimate UTR girl. As a matter of fact she's so UTR she's in stealth mode. I tried my best to talk her into taking a few clients but she's not interested at all. She told me she hasn't had sex in over a year. After this weekend I say she has never really had sex before at all with anything more then a 5 inch dick anyway LOL. I tried my best for 2 nights and about half a day to get balls deep and failed. It's just that damn tight and shallow or unused. The girl has the mic skills of Elvis LOL, but that pussy is just ridiculously small. Felt like a wet soft vise. She was so vocal at the hotel that we got a somewhat embarrassing vist from hotel staff at about 4 am this morning LOL. We had several short rest stops along the way for her to get some rest and to shower about 6 or 8 times, but I was determined to catch her up on not having sex for a year. I'll keep working on her to see if I can get her on the market but as tiny as she is I wouldn't hold my breath. She was a trooper though she knew what was coming and went along for the ride. She's been giving me HE for about a year and a half and took it for FS twice at the spa so far. This weekend didn't cost me anything except for dinner twice and one luch and a few drinks. She was excited to go and I was excited to take her.
    Not really helpful, if other guys can't see her.

    Try again with someone we know about, or digits you can share.

  4. #6653

    ANY additional info to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I see an amazing former porn star when she comes to Orlando Have seen her for years.
    Anything else you can share with the board on this "amazing former porn star" that's coming to town? Her name? When she's arriving? How long she'll be here? A way to contact her? Something about your experiences with her in the "years" you've visited with her? Donation structure? Just some random info that may be appreciated!

  5. #6652

    Sophia Utrt. First of many

    Dear all, I had a fantastic dream with Sophia last week, on Friday. I have been trying to meet her for a while and finally I was able to dream with her. In my dream we met at a hotel. As I walked in, I saw her incredible body in a red lingerie that made my hard instantaneously. We dfk for a while and her moans made me "hornier" than ever. I sucked on those delicious nipples for a while, then she dropped on her knees and started a BBJ that was just amazing. Just looking at her with my hard dick in her mouth is an unforgettable view. In my dream I could not wait any longer, so I removed her lingerie and started f. Ing her. Mish, doggy and finalized mish again with her "Ai, papi" moans. She is amazing. I know it was just a drem but I still wanted to share with you all. Sophia, thank for the wonderful dream! I will dream with you again soon.

  6. #6651

    What a weekend

    Just had an amazing weekend with the ultimate UTR girl. As a matter of fact she's so UTR she's in stealth mode. I tried my best to talk her into taking a few clients but she's not interested at all. She told me she hasn't had sex in over a year. After this weekend I say she has never really had sex before at all with anything more then a 5 inch dick anyway LOL. I tried my best for 2 nights and about half a day to get balls deep and failed. It's just that damn tight and shallow or unused. The girl has the mic skills of Elvis LOL, but that pussy is just ridiculously small. Felt like a wet soft vise. She was so vocal at the hotel that we got a somewhat embarrassing vist from hotel staff at about 4 am this morning LOL. We had several short rest stops along the way for her to get some rest and to shower about 6 or 8 times, but I was determined to catch her up on not having sex for a year. I'll keep working on her to see if I can get her on the market but as tiny as she is I wouldn't hold my breath. She was a trooper though she knew what was coming and went along for the ride. She's been giving me HE for about a year and a half and took it for FS twice at the spa so far. This weekend didn't cost me anything except for dinner twice and one luch and a few drinks. She was excited to go and I was excited to take her.

  7. #6650

    UTR Former Porn Star coming to town

    I see an amazing former porn star when she comes to Orlando Have seen her for years.

  8. #6649

    Sarah

    I saw her this week and she was absolutely fantastic as usual. I don't post every score I have and often I am a little tardy in posting. She wore me out in every position. I brought a toy and she gave me a lesson in how to best pleasure a woman with it. She will do anything (within reason and no anal) to please you.

    I should say I do post post every score in repeat dates unless there is something new or different. I do post on new scores.
    Last edited by Amp Forever; 11-10-19 at 08:52. Reason: Adding info

  9. #6648

    Never seen

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for the group.

    I have seen Sarah now for about a year. I only have seen her and no one else. She honestly needs the assistance and that's why I see her.

    For a while there I read many awesome reviews about her and all of them are absolutely true. She is simply, awesome.

    However for the past several weeks, I have not read anything about her. Its mostly about Scar, Michelle L1 or Nikkibaby.

    Am I missing something? Has Sarah done anything wrong?

    Inbox me if you don't want it out in the public.

    Maybe its time for me to change.

    Thanks.
    I have never seen her, but text with her quite a bit. I prefer that providers have an incall. Don't like going to Geneva. Also don't like unnecessary expense of hotel. The others you mention are fantastic. I,don't think you can do much better than Nikki.

  10. #6647

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    I don't live in the area, but I see her at least once everytime I come to Orlando.
    Canal get her digits please mafia 57.

  11. #6646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for the group.

    I have seen Sarah now for about a year. I only have seen her and no one else. She honestly needs the assistance and that's why I see her.

    For a while there I read many awesome reviews about her and all of them are absolutely true. She is simply, awesome.

    However for the past several weeks, I have not read anything about her. Its mostly about Scar, Michelle L1 or Nikkibaby.

    Am I missing something? Has Sarah done anything wrong?

    Inbox me if you don't want it out in the public.

    Maybe its time for me to change.

    Thanks.
    I don't live in the area, but I see her at least once everytime I come to Orlando.

  12. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for the group.

    I have seen Sarah now for about a year. I only have seen her and no one else. She honestly needs the assistance and that's why I see her.

    For a while there I read many awesome reviews about her and all of them are absolutely true. She is simply, awesome.

    However for the past several weeks, I have not read anything about her. Its mostly about Scar, Michelle L1 or Nikkibaby.

    Am I missing something? Has Sarah done anything wrong?

    Inbox me if you don't want it out in the public.

    Maybe its time for me to change.

    Thanks.
    Flavor of the month. If you go by who needs help. Guess what they all do. Also if you notice its the same dude posting the same chick. Over and over and over.

  13. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for the group.

    I have seen Sarah now for about a year. I only have seen her and no one else. She honestly needs the assistance and that's why I see her.

    For a while there I read many awesome reviews about her and all of them are absolutely true. She is simply, awesome.

    However for the past several weeks, I have not read anything about her. Its mostly about Scar, Michelle L1 or Nikkibaby.

    Am I missing something? Has Sarah done anything wrong?

    Inbox me if you don't want it out in the public.


    Maybe its time for me to change.

    Thanks.
    Why do you say that? It's only been a couple of weeks since someone said something nice.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4506758

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4494235

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4489697

  14. #6643

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    I have a question for the group.

    I have seen Sarah now for about a year. I only have seen her and no one else. She honestly needs the assistance and that's why I see her.

    For a while there I read many awesome reviews about her and all of them are absolutely true. She is simply, awesome.

    However for the past several weeks, I have not read anything about her. Its mostly about Scar, Michelle L1 or Nikkibaby.

    Am I missing something? Has Sarah done anything wrong?

    Inbox me if you don't want it out in the public.

    Maybe its time for me to change.

    Thanks.

  15. #6642

    Sophia

    I just had a great session with Sophia, when she opened the door I was a bit surprised because all the pics didn't show all the tats (I am usually not a tat guy) but that didn't matter she is a beautiful MILF type that definitely aims to please. Started with bbj followed by some rubbing and suck then on with the cover to the main event. This woman can really take a good pounding. I started in mish then ankles on my shoulders this is where I really went deep. Counl not control myself and busted in the bag. Clean up and on my way.

    Thanks Orlo69 for the hookup.

    Mase out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape