Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,946 to 24,960 of 37344
-
11-11-19 15:11 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 86Can you link her ad? I've seen a Tina awhile back but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 11:10 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 133MILF Tina
Didn't go in bare but recently had an equally awesome time with Tina. She will let you have it how you want it without complaint for very reasonable donations. Will definitely be seeing her more often. The only drawback is the shitty location.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 09:59 #12397Banned Member

Posts: 90Smoke?
Is she back in business.
-
11-11-19 08:10 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 1084Vicki and I found her to be more reliable.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 07:07 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 84Better head doctor
Lola or Vicki. ?
-
11-10-19 18:48 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 103Kandii
Looks like she will be available tomorrow. I've got some time with her in the afternoon as she does outcalls only. I'll post how it goes tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 17:26 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 416Additional info on Kandii
Reviews can be found on Hampton Escort Reports post #100 and Newport News Escort Reports post # 434. Hope that helps.
-
11-10-19 16:51 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 416Kandii
Found her on Richmond, Hampton and Newport News Escortdirectory. No comments about her on that site. Other than Mic Service I find no other endorsements. With her looks and offerings I expect this site will blow up with reviews soon.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:33 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 103Kandii
Had the same issue. Was really hoping to partake!
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:06 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 144I tried, and he gave me the price and the details, but never followed up with the location, so it didn't get anywhere. Like, cmon man.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 13:02 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 32Lola
Dreamt of Lola the HD today, advertises in STG and currently in Chester area. BBBJ was reasonable and so damn good I had to slow her down. Really knows how to converse with the little head. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-10-19 10:39 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 123Go see her!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...v/790303268670
O.
Once again I've never butted so hard in my life. Excellent head game and a good fuck as well.
-
11-10-19 09:47 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 581Vikki
Vikki is in need of help today!
If you know her you know that without question she gives one of the best BBBJ's in RVA.
If you don't know she is well reviewed blond spinner with amazing mic skills and you should go find out for yourself.
-
11-10-19 07:47 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 36Well tried hitting up April responded back right away then went quiet. No biggie hit up sky went to her place had a great time.
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 05:47 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 346Any Kandii reviews?
Did anyone participating in this? I'm curious for an impartial review.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






