Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 472 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 7067
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1757

    Thick and sexy


  2. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    There's no extra charge or massage at all. She does everything for up to an hour for the one rate of 100.
    Msog? For the hour, or just pop and go. Multiple are always good.

  3. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsc619  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Sweet girl, great BBBJ and gets really wet and tight. The view from behind is best, she is a big girl. Never asked for donation, just left in on the night stand on my way out. Been meaning to repeat, think I will this week now.
    Is this her? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131445.

  4. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, bbw who posts here, rubratings, all over. Incredible head and really great feeling pussy as well. Dirty house but clean room, huge ass. Really nice lady.
    I can confirm all of this. Sweet girl, great BBBJ and gets really wet and tight. The view from behind is best, she is a big girl. Never asked for donation, just left in on the night stand on my way out. Been meaning to repeat, think I will this week now.

  5. #1753

    Lilly

    Lilly is a solid provider, not GFE. She's been around over 10 years though and still has a smoking hot body. Very selective in who she sees and does screen deeply. Cute little heart tat in just the right spot! She travels a lot and has many interests outside the biz. Engage her in convos about art, nature, museums and you'll score points. Remember, she is not GFE. Her delivery is superb and she is a spinner. She has been known to double with another blonde so ask about her. I can recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisruptedOrder  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with either of these 3 ladys?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...an-diego-13247
    Lilly
    Charlie.

  6. #1752

    Hannah in mission valley

    Was feeling a certain type of way so reached out to Hannah from RR cross referenced her number to add in AL. Gave her provider references and it took a while but was confirmed. She sent me to big mission valley hotel and I waited 20 minutes with no reply so left. She called me 30 minutes later and said she didn't receive texts. Funny how she got all the ones before. Now I have to go to work feeling the same. Avoid.

  7. #1751

    Alex in Carlsbad

    I'm tempted to toftt, but would prefer some intel. Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...363/6193293338

  8. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how much were the extras on top of the massage?
    There's no extra charge or massage at all. She does everything for up to an hour for the one rate of 100.

  9. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Spring Valley.

    I want to shake hand with Mr. Bill Clinton. High five with my non-champs. Less question, more action.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 19.

    For my non-championship.
    Wow! Contact info? Would love to get the details. Pm please.

  10. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Contact information?
    Listcrawler and Mega.

  11. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, bbw who posts here, rubratings, all over. Incredible head and really great feeling pussy as well. Dirty house but clean room, huge ass. Really nice lady.
    I'm curious how much were the extras on top of the massage?

  12. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Spring Valley.

    I want to shake hand with Mr. Bill Clinton. High five with my non-champs. Less question, more action.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 19.

    For my non-championship.
    Contact information?

  13. #1745

    October 24, 2019

    Spring Valley.

    I want to shake hand with Mr. Bill Clinton. High five with my non-champs. Less question, more action.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 in car.

    Age 19.

    For my non-championship.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5db1e135e5ba53.24172894_37dbc74d3f719f41dde1ba3fc6de57e20914b71c3067635d5cbe37c11c9a5b7a.jpg‎  

  14. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWil13  [View Original Post]
    Just met with this pretty one. Nice hotel in downtown and looks just like her pix. Sweet girl and very sexy, but she also didn't keep to what she agreed to. Ask about bb and she said yes and told me the donation. Played off the bb by saying she meant that for the BJ only. I didn't push to hard cause she's pretty sexy, good thing I didn't cause the moment we started she was bleeding everywhere. Afterwards I showered up and noticed all the evidence in the trash of her aunt flow visiting.

    Not a bad visit overall but I probably won't repeat since she wasn't honest. Maybe why'all will have better luck.

    619-665-4519.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/6730227
    Good thing you didn't push for it, sometimes it's best not to.

  15. #1743

    GFE Mixed Girl

    Just met with this pretty one. Nice hotel in downtown and looks just like her pix. Sweet girl and very sexy, but she also didn't keep to what she agreed to. Ask about bb and she said yes and told me the donation. Played off the bb by saying she meant that for the BJ only. I didn't push to hard cause she's pretty sexy, good thing I didn't cause the moment we started she was bleeding everywhere. Afterwards I showered up and noticed all the evidence in the trash of her aunt flow visiting.

    Not a bad visit overall but I probably won't repeat since she wasn't honest. Maybe why'all will have better luck.

    619-665-4519.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/6730227

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape