Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7276

    Brittany at elite

    Have been using elite for years and Brittany definitely the best this agent can offer. She come to NOVA probably 1-2 times a year and I never missed chance to see her when she come. What a beauty, perky big natrual breast, curvy body smooth skin with a beautiful face. Plus a willing to please attitude. Only downside is limited English. Not a big problem at all since I hardly have time to speak during the hour. You got the idea. I don't know why nobody here mention this treasure. Guys go see her.

    http://elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=143

  2. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueVn  [View Original Post]
    Hm, it's odd. I used tineye and didn't find anything.
    That is because you used tineye. Try google.

  3. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for huge clits (and must be Daty friendly). I had a UTR until about a year ago and lost contact. Any suggestions appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
    My last post was about a girl with a huge clit. Not sure if she's still around because it was a latina crap shoot.

  4. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search and you can find her on IG.
    Hm, it's odd. I used tineye and didn't find anything.

  5. #7272
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueVn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Melanie from JM? Her photos look pretty hot.

    http://www.jennifersmodels.com/#/ melanie-london /.
    Reverse image search and you can find her on IG.

  6. #7271

    Amanda of Toruing Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for huge clits (and must be Daty friendly). I had a UTR until about a year ago and lost contact. Any suggestions appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
    Amanda of Touring Girls has the largest clitoris I have even seen. It's an inch to an inch and a half, and very large in diameter. She loves DATY.

  7. #7270

    Nina

    Has anyone heard from or seen Nina? She dropped my radar more that a month ago. I think she picked up a pimp in late September, unfortunately. Any info would be appreciated.

  8. #7269

    Need more details

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    Great great time will repeat not sure if its an agency cityxguide Polish tysons.
    Can you provide more details. What services did the the girl provide? What were the rates? What did she look like? I did a search for "Polish" on cityxguide. Is this the place?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/polish...51296-37525591

  9. #7268

    Went to Poland in tysons

    Great great time will repeat not sure if its an agency cityxguide Polish tysons.

  10. #7267

    Brie

    https://escortalligator.com.northern...post/38836653/

    She's been reviewed here a few times before. Currently in Springfield. Very nice enthusiastic young lady. Fun personality and loves what she does. Nice safe location. Not the usual hotels. PM me for specifics.

  11. #7266

    Melanie London from Jennifersmodels

    Has anyone tried Melanie from JM? Her photos look pretty hot.

    http://www.jennifersmodels.com/#/ melanie-london /.

  12. #7265

    Avery Taylor

    The photos are definitely touched up a bit, but you know it's her when you walk in the room. I saw her on her first day and I'd probably repeat at some point. The main downsides were limited English and didn't allow FIV. Everything else was as good as I could have hoped for.

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    Probably a miss. All her photos altered, no real or natural shots, and consider JMs rep with un-kept ladies, those fake reviews on the page, I'd pass. But here's a link if you want to pull the trigger and tell us about it.

    Be on time too. The handler is extra rude.

    http://www.jennifersmodels.com/#/ avery-taylor /.

  13. #7264

    Avery

    I posted info on Avery in a different post - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...060&viewfull=1#post4520060.

    (Hopefully that link works). Bottom line, it was a good time. She 30 or so, lots of DFK and deep throat, but she was brand new and wasn't as open as she could have been.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tk1134  [View Original Post]
    Good evening all.

    Does anyone have any intel on Jennifer's new friend Avery Taylor? Her photo look good but is she really a good friend or another miss for jennifer's club.

  14. #7263

    Big clits

    Looking for recommendations for huge clits (and must be Daty friendly). I had a UTR until about a year ago and lost contact. Any suggestions appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

  15. #7262

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I setup a date today and she did it again. Communication and even room number. The door never opened.
    Ditto. I messaged to confirm and got crickets. Fellas, don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape