LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6619
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Beth responded this morning with location and rates. I will try her next Sunday, because being late in responding, I have booked with Mya on Bush. So many girls and so little time (and energy, and money). Bill Ho.
    I contacted her and she wanted a deposit of 40 via PayPal. I backed out but if she is legit please let me know maybe it is just me being paranoid.

  2. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Beth responded this morning with location and rates. I will try her next Sunday, because being late in responding, I have booked with Mya on Bush. So many girls and so little time (and energy, and money). Bill Ho.
    Whoa, very looking forward to this. The desirability of her is off the charts.

  3. #6617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Beth

    That's her. Bill Ho.


  4. #6616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Beth

    Beth responded this morning with location and rates. I will try her next Sunday, because being late in responding, I have booked with Mya on Bush. So many girls and so little time (and energy, and money). Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Two post and two different girls and different locations.


    Pilot.

  5. #6615

    Beth

    Beth has several accounts. She is also known as Rose and Amber. Straight up cash app ripoff. Stay Away.

  6. #6614

  7. #6613

    Last pic in her ad found on a twitter acct

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Beth? Looks like a cute Asian. I texted her for specific location in Tampa and ask for rates. So far no answer. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/8133316849
    https://twitter.com/MarissaNguyen95

  8. #6612

    Glaze

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover863  [View Original Post]
    Just left her place for some good headache relief. BBBJCOF. And here's a pic of the facial.

    Vid to be uploaded shortly.
    Would love to see the video.

  9. #6611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Beth no. Jasmine maybe?

    Yeah, you're right. No answer to my inquiries to Beth. On to the next. Does anybody have input on this Jasmine in Brandon? Looks cute I may try her next. Bill Ho.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-565-0158/1/2589621

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Two post and two different girls and different locations.


    Pilot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jasmine.jpg‎  

  10. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3100405/picture/8663027

    I posted in massage too as I am not sure on this one, any info?
    She is tiny (short and petite) from too much booze. She is friendly and gets into it and likes a a solid pounding (amazing given her tiny frame). She's vocal too. If she is wasted when you arrive, just say no and reschedule when she is a bit sober. Have fun.

  11. #6609
    It was just reward for the effort she put in. Had that one saved up for a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDog813  [View Original Post]
    Krispy Cream would be proud of the way you glazed that doughnut.

  12. #6608

    Roseypalms30

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerP01  [View Original Post]
    Searching for Roseypalms30 Used to be in PP area. It's been a few years since I've seen her and would like to reconnect. Haven't been able to locate any info on her. Can anyone assist me in a re connection?
    She is advertising in St. Pete.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...082&cityid=103

    Pilot.

  13. #6607

    Beth, she's not real

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Beth? Looks like a cute Asian. I texted her for specific location in Tampa and ask for rates. So far no answer. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/8133316849
    Two post and two different girls and different locations.


    Pilot.

  14. #6606
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Looks.

    Looks TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Beth? Looks like a cute Asian. I texted her for specific location in Tampa and ask for rates. So far no answer. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/8133316849

  15. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Beth? Looks like a cute Asian. I texted her for specific location in Tampa and ask for rates. So far no answer. Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/8133316849
    The pics look TGTBT and couldn't find anything when I searched the phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape