Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1296
    What was the damage? I texted back and forth with her on SA until I found a regular, and her price was pretty low then.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    I know this was a sugar baby from SA seen her profile Lots of times, well turns out she is a full time escort now I went to check her out this morning easy piecy great communication texted about rates and got to her location, got up to her room and I was very happy with her looks she is really small but has a nice little ass on her we chatted for a little bit I laid the donation on the table and the fun started BBBJ, following with RCG K9 and a nice CIM ending I'm kinda glad I didn't see her while she was on SA she is far from sugar baby donations now and ill be honest its really eye opening how so many on these girls on SA are really full time escorts and prolly bang every guy they can for the $$ , keep it wrapped up guys and treat her well she is pretty sweet and she was acctually really nice, iev heard another sugar baby that was mentioned here went full escort Amberlynbaby or some like that I'm going to have to go check that one out next! Happy hunting. Link below.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/475845175125

  2. #1295

    Snow baby

    I know this was a sugar baby from SA seen her profile Lots of times, well turns out she is a full time escort now I went to check her out this morning easy piecy great communication texted about rates and got to her location, got up to her room and I was very happy with her looks she is really small but has a nice little ass on her we chatted for a little bit I laid the donation on the table and the fun started BBBJ, following with RCG K9 and a nice CIM ending I'm kinda glad I didn't see her while she was on SA she is far from sugar baby donations now and ill be honest its really eye opening how so many on these girls on SA are really full time escorts and prolly bang every guy they can for the $$ , keep it wrapped up guys and treat her well she is pretty sweet and she was acctually really nice, iev heard another sugar baby that was mentioned here went full escort Amberlynbaby or some like that I'm going to have to go check that one out next! Happy hunting. Link below.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/475845175125
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snowbaby.jpg‎  

  3. #1294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Scroll down to post 1287 - her SA profile is linked in quoted post.

    I have never seen her advertise on an escort site that I can recall.
    She is using the S. A. Site for that. More obvious than others because she is a regular on there for a long period of time.

    I have messaged her under 4 different user names and it's the same story every time. A few times she claimed she never met anyone.

  4. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds want to know. Does she have ads outside of SA? I am interested, feel free to pm if you want.
    Scroll down to post 1287 - her SA profile is linked in quoted post.

    I have never seen her advertise on an escort site that I can recall.

  5. #1292

    Who's the fit chick that's also an escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    So the deal with her is she only wants to meet guys who never have met anyone on there. In the meantime she is working that site 24/7 as a full fledged escort, she has told me in the past she never met anyone but I guess she doesn't realize that she has been reviewed a half dozen times on here. All that aside that body is a little too manly for my tastes.
    Inquiring minds want to know. Does she have ads outside of SA? I am interested, feel free to pm if you want.

  6. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    So the deal with her is she only wants to meet guys who never have met anyone on there. In the meantime she is working that site 24/7 as a full fledged escort, she has told me in the past she never met anyone but I guess she doesn't realize that she has been reviewed a half dozen times on here. All that aside that body is a little too manly for my tastes.
    I've been having an ongoing conversation with her for a few days over Kik, and the impression I've been given is that she's highly selective and only wants one SD. I've been curious about meeting her but I'm having second thoughts now.

  7. #1290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Goodgirl45271000

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumr  [View Original Post]
    Had a fantastic time with her earlier this week. She's an amateur bodybuilder with an amazing physique, if you like enjoy that type. A real sweetheart, too. Highest recommendation.
    So the deal with her is she only wants to meet guys who never have met anyone on there. In the meantime she is working that site 24/7 as a full fledged escort, she has told me in the past she never met anyone but I guess she doesn't realize that she has been reviewed a half dozen times on here. All that aside that body is a little too manly for my tastes.

  8. #1289

    Bring a SB.

    My long time FWB / SB and I want to try a swinger, group play type scenario. Now to get everything straight, I'm all about women! Ain't touching no dude. But the small group thing can be a super fun dynamic! The women should be into each other though. My girl, medium built, 5'3" girl next door, huge tits, very open minded, fun, likes to be submissive. Into other women. Planning this for tonight. No drugs, no drama, no BS, no illegal BS. I'm.

    Very keen on making sure things are kept cool and right.

    You? MUST bring your own SB playmate. That's the whole point. We each bring our girl!

    Will respond to Established members only. Where / when? Nice hotel in Raleigh. I'll cover the room.

    If interested and you have SB into type of fun, hit me up.

  9. #1288

    SnowQueen24

    Hello wanted to check if anyone has any info about her, any details will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aaaeb...d-5549a7464e62

  10. #1287

    GoodGirl2540

    Had a fantastic time with her earlier this week. She's an amateur bodybuilder with an amazing physique, if you like enjoy that type. A real sweetheart, too. Highest recommendation.

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]

  11. #1286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    I dabble mostly in the SBs at UNC.

    Last year, one of them showed me a spreadsheet that was passed around by the SBs on campus. It included SD names (their SA profile names), amounts they paid, what they sought, etc. According to the SB who showed it to me, some of the SBs on campus used the list to rinse SDs for cash. Others used it to find SDs who would pay well for pussy.

    The spreadsheet was shown to me by a reporter for The Daily Tar Heel. She was a SB.

    From what I could tell, the UNC veterinarian school is full of SBs, as is the staff at the Daily Tar Heel, the Aveda Salon school at University Place, and the UNC dental school.

    Most of the SBs on that spreadsheet, believe it or not, use their school email addresses for sugaring.

    I was told that one of the instructors at Aveda was telling students that sugaring was a good way to make extra cash to make ends meet while in school there.
    That is something that some ambitious reporter would love to get a hold of. Teachers and staff member encouraging their students to be hookers and all the high profile names on that list. A scandal waiting to happen, oh wait. S. A. Is not about prostitution LMAO!

  12. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Don't know her. But the Open Relationship tag always makes me concerned.

    If it were me, I would ask her if her partner knows about her sugaring. I've been surprised at how many SBs don't tell their "open" partner about their Seeking.com endeavors.

    No way I am becoming involved with a SB who has a partner who doesn't know about her sugaring. That's a WRAL story waiting to happen.

  13. #1284

    Spoke with last week

    Any Intel on this one https://www.seeking.com/member/b6ee7...9-cc71327760ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhgiy  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has any info on a fairly new SA baby. Real or a Rinser?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c76c6...7-8ac10a138b42

  14. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    There just might be a sucker born every minute. Luckily, in this case, it isn't me.

    When we get frustrated that some of these "SB's" are into "online only" or "platonic" and wonder why, well, let me tell you a little story, gentlemen.

    Had a M&G set up for this Thursday with a couple of UNC baby girls. Serious dolls. The kind that would turn heads even on that campus.

    Suddenly, last night I get a DM from the leader of the two saying they now wanted to "start with pics and videos and if all goes OK, we can meet in a couple weeks. ".

    So, I informed her that wasn't really my bag and inquired why the change of heart. ?

    I was told "that's how other daddies are doing it. " When I pushed further and expressed doubt in that, well, she had the receipts. Venmo - $50, $50, $100 - from three different accounts since October 30.

    So, basically, they each made $200 for probably recycling what the boys at SigEp had already seen, for free. I couldn't really blame them. Why go out into a potentially dangerous situation when you can make maybe $500 to $1000 a month never leaving the comfort of your sorority house?.
    I dabble mostly in the SBs at UNC.

    Last year, one of them showed me a spreadsheet that was passed around by the SBs on campus. It included SD names (their SA profile names), amounts they paid, what they sought, etc. According to the SB who showed it to me, some of the SBs on campus used the list to rinse SDs for cash. Others used it to find SDs who would pay well for pussy.

    The spreadsheet was shown to me by a reporter for The Daily Tar Heel. She was a SB.

    From what I could tell, the UNC veterinarian school is full of SBs, as is the staff at the Daily Tar Heel, the Aveda Salon school at University Place, and the UNC dental school.

    Most of the SBs on that spreadsheet, believe it or not, use their school email addresses for sugaring.

    I was told that one of the instructors at Aveda was telling students that sugaring was a good way to make extra cash to make ends meet while in school there.

  15. #1282

    Emaline1

    Checking to see if anyone has any info on a fairly new SA baby. Real or a Rinser?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c76c6...7-8ac10a138b42

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape