Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8634

    I confirm this. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    Not recommended.

    I decided to try something different for a change. Big mistake and a regret. I never used this agency before, so decided to take a chance. No reviews on the girl, and only a few posts on the other board regarding this agency itself. No specifics on this girl. I went in only because I was told by the booker that BBFS was available and it was also posted on the girl's profile. I soon later found out it was a lie. The time before the session started to make this visit a bad sign. I didn't confirm early enough and ended up having to book later. Now in hindsight, I don't see why someone would go to this agency. Possibly because they can't get in with better ones and better with something than nothing. The location is in Ktown so traffic can be a ***** to get there. On the plus side, the girl was on time and I didn't have to wait. Upon opening up, I didn't quite like her looks. I give her a 6 with the makeup. When we got to the bedroom, payment had to be given right away. This is usually a bad sign, but I can see why they are doing it because I am new to them. Paid and she left the room. When business was done, I undressed. I told her I showered already, but she insisted on taking another one. (We will come back to this later). In the bathroom, she caresses you before the shower and in said shower, she just cleans the important bits but nothing fun or erotic in there. She was nice enough to dry me off.
    Same experience here.

  2. #8633

    M girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    M.
    Lucia, Katie, Nikki, Allie. ............WLA.
    How are Allie and Nikki in terms of looks and service? And who would you compare them too?

  3. #8632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Try this. It's the top one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/search-2934762#sortby=new_esc.
    Gross. I hope her photos aren't real! HAHAH!

  4. #8631
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar1  [View Original Post]
    Namu from the palace service suck. I'm visit la soon, do anyone know Jenny o and Pepsi still in lineup with palace?
    Where is Palace located? (New to this site).

  5. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by LmNop  [View Original Post]
    Does it matter? Nothing about this seems legit regardless.
    We'll know soon.

  6. #8629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    This page says 25-36 which puts her under 30. Can't speak for the discrepancy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...-review-867744
    Does it matter? Nothing about this seems legit regardless.

  7. #8628
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar1  [View Original Post]
    Namu from the palace service suck. I'm visit la soon, do anyone know Jenny o and Pepsi still in lineup with palace?
    Jenny O and Pepsi both working as of yesterday.

  8. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiren  [View Original Post]
    New model, Is this the NAMU from the palace / eukgirls?

    https://www.losangelesasian.com/
    Namu from the palace service suck. I'm visit la soon, do anyone know Jenny o and Pepsi still in lineup with palace?

  9. #8626
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    Totally not legit.

    The profile is listed as age 37-45.

    Dillion Harper isn't even 30. You sure as fuck would not see anyone resembling Dillion if you booked this bish.
    This page says 25-36 which puts her under 30. Can't speak for the discrepancy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...-review-867744

  10. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Did she have bleached hair or a tan? Based on the photos used she looks to be Sally / Vixen that was with Tom / Euk.
    No bleached hair. No tan lines.

  11. #8624
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/susan-es...angeles-626028

    "No cash payment and upfront is a must ".

    A search of pictures come back as porn actress Dillion Harper.

    Sounds Legit, please give us an update after you see Susan.
    Totally not legit.

    The profile is listed as age 37-45.

    Dillion Harper isn't even 30. You sure as fuck would not see anyone resembling Dillion if you booked this bish.

  12. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMancha  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and she was pretty structured for cfs. I didn't ask for BBFS however.

    I wonder if this has been talked about before but I have experienced that some providers change their menu depending on where they are working. Since Lauren is working at J's she might be more inclined to be cfs because of where she is working.

    That all said, Lauren was a good time.
    That's why I'm hesitant to visit J's anymore. I suspected J would instruct her girls not to do bb or penalize them for it.

    The last bb girl I saw at J was the juicy wet Yura just over 2 years ago.

    Judging by the photos, Lauren looks like an average MILF, and not a good value as just a 2nd tier cfs girl.

    J might have some of the better looking girls in LA, but she also has all those average b-rated girls.

  13. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    What's the pricing for the KA's that offer BBFS?
    Depends on the angency and location. Down in OC there's a few girls providing BBFS 240/ hr, in LA it could range from the standard 260/ hr or have a 100 upcharge.

  14. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzedUp  [View Original Post]
    Do these two work on Sundays? I know majority of providers off during the weekend.
    Unless they're on vacation, the website shows that they work on Sundays.

  15. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by KeneBahl  [View Original Post]
    Sup mongers, reporting on a new prospect.

    Made an appointment to see Jewels through booker Cherry. Already had my fill of Nina / Haven yesterday (I admit My memory is faulty and yes I believe it to be Haven now). Wanted to see if the NURU + BBFS was worth the extra coin. Got to a familiar location at the edge of KTown.

    Provided Pic is her, mildly photoshopped. About 5'5", nice b / c man mades. Session started out ok. Passionate DFK at the door with some mutual groping. Got to the room and donation was taken care of first (admittedly can be a bad sign). Solo undress and then decent sensual shower with good attention to the key areas. Once done, it was face down on the bed. Initial massage with oil was decent. Her hands have some good gripping power! Used her body to glide over me as would be expected. On the flip, BBBJ + HJ was actually quite good and a forte of hers. Unfortunately the rest of the session was good but not great. She's decent at grinding cowgirl but she wouldn't let me DATY or even touch near her pussy. Not sure if this was a control thing for her or not. I just went with it. Even when we switched to missionary, she still didn't want my hands down below. Finished there and she helped clean me up. She then went to go shower first, and then we showered together. Afterwards, she had me lie face down on the bed again and gave me a decent thai style massage for the remaining time. Got dressed and headed home to start a mini-vacation.

    All in all, a decent provider with a sort of semi NURU experience (IIRC there used to be a west side provider that really did an authentic nuru experience with the whole inflatable mattress and real nuru gel). YMMV but given the other options for BBFS out there at the lower price point, probably not worth the repeat. Would be much cheaper to get your own oil and bring along to a session with Nina and the like.

    Happy mongering!

    -C.
    Did she have bleached hair or a tan? Based on the photos used she looks to be Sally / Vixen that was with Tom / Euk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape