Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 31137
-
11-08-19 14:32 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 7337British Jess
This Jess? There has been some discussion on her before. Some good some not so good.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/601436110165
"So how are you ready for a good time? So what are you waiting for give me a call and let's make your fantasy become a reality!
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
JESS.
252-251-0190".
-
11-08-19 13:17 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 544I don't have the link but I was talking about the same Jess.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 12:22 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 38Info
Anyone have any info on this chick?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3101857
Thanks.
Dixie.
-
11-08-19 11:26 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 7337Jess?
The link is dead. That isn't the British Jess?
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 11:05 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 927On the moneypack thing
What they tried to do here in Cola was when you were on your way they would ask you to stop and pick up a prepaid money pack card. She would say its to protect us both so there is no cash exchanged when we meet. . but after you got it and told her she would ask you to scratch the back off the card and give her the code so she is sure its legit before you meet. As soon as you do that she or whoever it is can go online and claim the funds from the card without ever having the card in their possession. Then they disappear and you get nothing.
-
11-08-19 11:04 #6532Banned Member

Posts: 1377Jesus, that sounds like a bad fucking movie! I'm sorry to hear you went through that shit!
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 08:56 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 544Jess
I saw her once long time back.
Originally Posted by DjScribbles17
[View Original Post]
At that time, she was working out of mom's home.
3 large dogs unchained rushed to my car. Had to wait until she escorted me in.
She wanted me to be not make a squeak as her mom is in next door.
She was high and slept off after few minutes.
To get out, I was scared due to dogs.
Terrible experience. Not worth and won't go again.
-
11-08-19 08:33 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 481Hannah
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-08-19 08:24 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 229Pics look to be fake
Check all the pics in this ad - https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sowbun...06681/21654982.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 08:16 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Before you write me and say you didn't, yes you fucking did. Nobody EVER needs to ask a chicks permission to write a review and ALL of these "UTR" chicks are prostitutes. I get it that you might want to pretend with them that they aren't but some of you guys believe that bullshit.
Let me say this again, they don't want you to write reviews because you guys will pay a LOT more for a lot LESS when you are uninformed and uncertain and every one of these chicks knows that.
A2
-
11-08-19 08:03 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 133Kali
Anyone know of this one? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...1/423054655322.
-
11-08-19 07:22 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 683Blk pyt
Are there and good black spinners here? Are any below Good? I don't trust listcrawler comments. I've read horrible comments about well reviewed chics I've actually seen.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38854310/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38853560/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38861254/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38870474/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38872424/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/38849026/
-
11-07-19 23:30 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 481Real idiots lurkers
I agree completely. That happened to me couple of years ago. Met a real nice chocolate spinner on WYP and had a good thing going with her. We met several times, so I decide to help out as we all do, and share the good thing. Two days later I get a nasty text from her. "I don't want to see you any more. You shared my profile on some site, where my manager saw me. So now he's blackmailing me and I'll have to quit my job. You had it good with me, but now you blew it. " If I knew who the idiot manager was, I would have paid him a visit, and he wouldn't like it. She didn't want to share it and she blocked me. So no I am very careful what I share here and with whom. It's a shame. I thought we don't take the info from here and misuse it outside with the ladies, but some people are true idiots.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 22:04 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 1653Moneypak
Moneypak is a prepaid reloadable debit card. The downside of these cards is fee to buy it and fee to use it. People who don't have bank accounts usually use these. If a girl asks you to buy one then she has a scam planned. Don't bother falling for it. Ask her to buy the card herself after you give her some cash.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
11-07-19 20:08 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 208Like I posted the other day.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
There are ton of dumbfuck dudes in the hobby and on this board.
Think it's odd that a girl black lists you when you ask a simple question? Know why? Yup a previous dumbshit dude.
Hilarious and sad when they show you their text messages













Reply With Quote




