Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2612

    Agency. Chicago Cover Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy2019  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and new to the hobby. I am trying to get with an agency but I've only do this once every 6 months or so. Saw Jordynn a couple weeks ago and had a blast and now I'm hooked! Looking for something similar (petite, hot body). Any help or suggestions please?
    They constantly add new girls and have others who repeat. Lots of good girls, many with the attributes you mention. I've been a client for years, and don't know what they require for verification these days, but give them a try. They are always accepting new clients. Good luck!

  2. #2611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    The only way to communicate with MCE from this point forward is by Telegram at modelsclubelite.
    They as well are not taking new clients. Rough out there.

  3. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Xoc. Ch is the link but I doubt if they are taking in any new clients.
    They have not been accepting new clients for over a year now. The website landing page is the login page, so if you are not a client already don't bother wasting your time to visit the site.

  4. #2609

    MCE Leah

    Saw her at one of the upscale hotels near Ohare. Cute face, amazing body with man.

    Made C's and pretty much open menu dfk (champ at that), DATY, BBBJ and CFS was had. It was a great experience and fuxk yeah! I will repeat.

  5. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    I'm a deep sleeper and I saw Veronica this week. She's this real pretty, young chick and tiny. She has smooth light brown skin and a great natural body. I can't believe I met up with her. Veronica is real nice, laid back and sensual. Anyway, I won't go into detail. She's new and I'm glad I saw her.
    Go back to bed if you aint sharing details.

  6. #2607

    Mce Veronica

    I'm a deep sleeper and I saw Veronica this week. She's this real pretty, young chick and tiny. She has smooth light brown skin and a great natural body. I can't believe I met up with her. Veronica is real nice, laid back and sensual. Anyway, I won't go into detail. She's new and I'm glad I saw her.

  7. #2606

    Agency help

    Long time lurker and new to the hobby. I am trying to get with an agency but I've only do this once every 6 months or so. Saw Jordynn a couple weeks ago and had a blast and now I'm hooked! Looking for something similar (petite, hot body). Any help or suggestions please?

  8. #2605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    RogerDent.

    I also had the misfortune of seeing Olivia once and the last time. Like the other hobbyist who said she was a downer in most ways, she did want to upcharge for a blowjob. One of my worst choices. I notice that since seeing her MA raised her rates significantly which is higher than any of the other girls. This is absurd because for her 'GFE' rate you can get an hour with an MCE hottie with their pre-booking discount.

    HomerGuy.

    The bottom 1% is Olivia who is a complete bummer. That apartment is dirty and cluttered, she barely speaks or understands English, that dyed pitch-black hair and fake boobs are a turn of. She upcharges 50 for a BBBJ. I'd rather take my chances with street turf than this one. She reflects poorly on MA. Avoid her at all costs.

    I'm surprised at these 2 posts about Olivia, who I was told is Ilona from 2x2. If Ilona is Oliva, then my 3 meetings with her through 2x2 were much more positive but only 200 for HHr. I agree that her apartment is a mess and her English is limited. Her black hair and small fake breasts may be a turn off to some. She didn't offer a BBBJ and I didn't ask so can't comment on the upcharging. In my experience, she was full of energy and was focused on me. So if Olivia is Ilona, I would not cross her of the list. But I do understand that we all have our individual tastes and preferences which I respect. Since I've only met Angelica and Selina from MA, they did set the bar high. So maybe compared to them, Olivia is not that great. In any case, I'm glad that MA is generating so much discussion. Thank you HomerGuy and RogerDent for your input and hope to hear more!
    Dreampt of Ilona several times via 2x2, never had a bad time. Upcharged as well, but worth it. Surprised about the bad news at MA. She still is posting on 2x2.

  9. #2604

    MA Marilyn

    Saw her in elk g villge. Apartment is clean and organized. Walked in and you can tell she's in her mid thirties but still looks good. Nice big fake tits it seemed could be real but didn't spend much time there. She starts by giving me a BBBJ on the bed, everything I asked her she did. No hands, dt, BBBJ, looked up at me whenever I told her to. Its been awhile since I've gotten a good BJ. She threw on the rubber (the condoms are made in Russia or some European country not sure if you guys care but just wanted to point that out), blasted her good in mish, gave her clit a few licks and went back in again. As soon as I came to the tipping point I pull out, rip the jimmy off and have her blow me till I cim, dfking her throughout the whole ordeal. Damn. Wanted to stay longer but had to leave. She def has tattoos but that blowjob was fuckin amazing. I'll be going back regularly just to have her blow me. Talked about Russia and her life here after, then took off.

  10. #2603

    Selina

    Finally got screened and saw Selina. Found everything below is mostly true. She is very thin with minimal shape to her hips but still a nice body. Seemed older than her profile maybe 30. Had heavy makeup and didn't like the style she used but still good looking. Did not have a restriction on FIV but didn't go knuckles deep. Overall good experience But will probably try some of the other talent there. She said she is in town until January.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw my second MA girl Selina: https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-selina-39534.

    Pictures are accurate. Tall and thin goddess with long blond hair and a cute face that reminds me of some actress. While English is not her first language, she was outgoing, friendly, willing to please, and smiling the entire time. She offered an unrushed session with BBBJ, 69, and a few CFS positions until I popped. And then a sincere back rub to top it off. Only bummer was no FIV.

    Looking forward to seeing her soon as she is already embedded into my mind. If you like what you see in the picture, you should see her also!

    I have to give credit to MA. The 2 girls that I saw in the last 7 days, were outstanding without being rushed and no hint of upcharging (but I didn't ask for the Flying Lotus position, so who knows if that is extra). So for me, 530 and their inconsistent rates / upcharging is becoming a thing of the past. Also, the MA booker is very easy to work with (unlike the ass at ECE) once you get vetted.

  11. #2602

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Oramo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link somewhere? I tried to find but no luck.
    Xoc. Ch is the link but I doubt if they are taking in any new clients.

  12. #2601

    Mce

    The only way to communicate with MCE from this point forward is by Telegram at modelsclubelite.

  13. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    I have telegram to start a chat but is there a posting or distribution where they send the schedule via telegram or do you now just have to send a chat requesting the schedule?
    I am getting something similar. I got their TG feed and they are updating it everyday, but there seems to be no way to contact them anymore. The last email I got from them said that they have 2 ways to connect but they are on the website. Saddly, after my last dream with Carly, they were updating it and somehow I got left by the wayside. So now I am getting the ads and schedule, but can't do anything about it.

    Wonder if they realize that they ghosted a lot of us in this purge.

  14. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by Oramo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link somewhere? I tried to find but no luck.
    It doesn't matter. If you're not in already they don't accept new members even with recommendations, etc.

  15. #2598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    MA Olivia

    RogerDent.

    I also had the misfortune of seeing Olivia once and the last time. Like the other hobbyist who said she was a downer in most ways, she did want to upcharge for a blowjob. One of my worst choices. I notice that since seeing her MA raised her rates significantly which is higher than any of the other girls. This is absurd because for her 'GFE' rate you can get an hour with an MCE hottie with their pre-booking discount.

    HomerGuy.

    The bottom 1% is Olivia who is a complete bummer. That apartment is dirty and cluttered, she barely speaks or understands English, that dyed pitch-black hair and fake boobs are a turn of. She upcharges 50 for a BBBJ. I'd rather take my chances with street turf than this one. She reflects poorly on MA. Avoid her at all costs.

    I'm surprised at these 2 posts about Olivia, who I was told is Ilona from 262. If Ilona is Oliva, then my 3 meetings with her through 262 were much more positive but only 200 for HHr. I agree that her apartment is a mess and her English is limited. Her black hair and small fake breasts may be a turn off to some. She didn't offer a BBBJ and I didn't ask so can't comment on the upcharging. In my experience, she was full of energy and was focused on me. So if Olivia is Ilona, I would not cross her of the list. But I do understand that we all have our individual tastes and preferences which I respect. Since I've only met Angelica and Selina from MA, they did set the bar high. So maybe compared to them, Olivia is not that great. In any case, I'm glad that MA is generating so much discussion. Thank you HomerGuy and RogerDent for your input and hope to hear more!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape