Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,226 to 30,240 of 41294
-
11-09-19 16:21 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 248She ain't 40 yrs old...
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 14:17 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 72Be Careful
According to the posting, she is a young lady. She looks in her 40's with no teeth. I wouldn't trust it.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 09:09 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 318Sexy Pooh
Gents:
Anyone have any info on Sexy Pooh?
<url http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/090957007874 </ url.
-
11-08-19 20:17 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 820Chauncey
She posted Thursday but I forgot what name she used. You can either get her number via her sister 9044145669 or try her snap.
Fukupayme2688. She has a pretty good premium snap as well just ask her.
She pulls her ads when she has her period so don't know if it's that time of the month for her.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 19:15 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 52This
Is the one.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 17:01 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 1107Chauncey
I tried searching for "Chauncey" on STG, but didn't find anything. You have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 11:48 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 42Playful Cougar
I wrote this on the USA advertisers review thread.
Originally Posted by CurvedWood
[View Original Post]
Playful Cougar.
So you may have found like I have that Playful Cougar Melanie isn't near Jax. She's closer to the Villages. Recently I saw her.
She is really sweet. Place a small apartment building and it's a tiny bit sketch but nothing too bad.
Her pictures aren't showing too much but I don't think they tell the tale. She's not going to be for everyone and I usually see things through. The damage is way too high imo. 200 mario coins and that was only for what was basically NURU body rub. No mic check but after spending a few minutes DATY, I did get to try kitty. Kitty was very nice nice and snug. She said she doesn't do that often so she wasn't open to different positions.
Thought I'd share. I think for the donation being high I'd probably not return.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6854&cityid=92
-
11-08-19 11:11 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 1054Judging by her pics, she is ugly and fat. There ya go.
Originally Posted by CurvedWood
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 10:57 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 74Looking for info on this one.
Any feedback on this posting? Trying to schedule some time with her and wanted to know what to expect.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6854&cityid=92
Thanks.
-
11-08-19 07:39 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 909Man swear I'm getting there
Really just venting I guess.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Gave the dyke friend a ride the other day. Man she so fine came out in a exercise bra and them things are perky poking through that thing, and her I guess favorite sweats, but you can see that booty jiggle. She gets in commenting why my arms so big and shid. When we was talking she kept giving a look, like we about to get it on look. So I dove in just asking what I wanted, bc little man was rising to attention. She keep saying her usually which way she go, I keep the pressure going, then she introduce me to her friend who does a little play, but I was stonefaced disappointing, bc I keep looking at the dyke. Soon I know I'll be able take this challenge down from the fridge. Just seem this going to take some time.
-
11-08-19 07:18 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 909Its Jax
Jax aint got jack. Try to hard to stay conservative, pushes business to close or move. And our local talent to move bc crack down of strip club, which was alot of UTRs, damn some good ones. They can't make moves so they move. Look at this thread, Nobody talks about a good experience. Usually an "Better than the usual", "for what's out there, it was aight"ok". There seem to be only bad and Ok, experiences from the ones who been in the game for decades. Rarely is there someone that passes through that may offer some real freaky good experience, but they probably won't stay bc of the crowd. I personally won't pay these dope fiends 100+ just because they look decent, although I know somebody will. Like with the case where the dude got popped in the trailer park abandoned trailer. If they drastically look different then the pics, and the place is sketchy, they are other girls out there. Shid if you in that much of a bind, pornhub is a lifesaver. Its why rates are so fudged up here. The talent is just sub-par. I dunno that's just me, If the talent don't match the donation, I'm not giving it up.
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
Although that little asian chick somebody talked up seem something worth venturing LOL.
-
11-07-19 22:16 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 2131She went silent on me for the past 3 nights on 3 different app numbers. Claim she 19 and will show I'd in person. Say she on Lem Turner. Also first contact she said she drives herself to OC. She playing games. Her ad only stays up for an hour or less then she takes it down. Not going to even try again. STG need to a damn joke.
Originally Posted by DjTm
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 21:31 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 1260Easy Answer
And you answered yourself. I like to call this the 4 "S": Snort it. Shoot it up, Smoke it and even Swallow it (and I'm not even talkin about the many batter).
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 20:32 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 215What's causing this drop off in good providers? STG is drying up. I had one UTR OD, the other get back with her bf. Tried seeking. Com but it's so ridiculous I just got offered bbw sex which isn't my thing for 400. And crusing is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Our hobby is getting less fun day by day.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 20:03 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 820Chauncey
She just got back from seeing her daughter so she is posting again and she does do BBBJ. She is def more reasonable and friendlier than her sister Bianca but not as hot as her sister.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





