Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 31138
-
11-07-19 20:08 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 208Like I posted the other day.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
There are ton of dumbfuck dudes in the hobby and on this board.
Think it's odd that a girl black lists you when you ask a simple question? Know why? Yup a previous dumbshit dude.
Hilarious and sad when they show you their text messages
-
11-07-19 19:59 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 193Ditto
I had exact same experience and I also bailed when she wanted moneypak over cash. She told me same thing. My loss! LOL. How will I ever survive without a scammer? Haha.
Originally Posted by DjScribbles17
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 16:02 #6521Banned Member

Posts: 1377If you haven't noticed we have some real idiots on here that lurk. I've had indie girls and SB's tell me recently they get offers from some of these morons to fuck their dogs while they film it and then have gangbangs with 12 of their friends while they all piss in her mouth and offer them 20 bucks for it. I think its more the lurkers who ruin it for everyone rather than the actual decent gus who post to give help and get help.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 15:55 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 192Clowns
Damn. Can't have anything good these days. Appreciate you sharing though.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 15:48 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 83[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
There's an easy solution. Go fuck somebody else and stop being a drama queen.
Some of you guys need to retake "managing your relationships with hookers 101"
You are the customer, if they aren't earning your business move on to one that will, never kiss their ass for the "privilege" of giving them money.
A2
-
11-07-19 15:42 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 229Why would wanting a MoneyPak be a bad thing?
Just curious. I've never heard of them before but how would this be different from cash? What are the risks?
Originally Posted by DjScribbles17
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 14:19 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 309Have you met with her before? I can go see her depending on her rates / availability. Shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 14:00 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 83Hannah info
More info.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 13:34 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 39Moneypak
Tried to set something up with this one. Research didn't turn up anything so figured why not TOFTT. Was very responsive, set everything up and negotiated $. 2 for the hhr. Sent me a verification pic and got the addy and away I went. Half way there she asks for a favor. Spidey sense started tingling. I'd usually drop this like a rock at this point, but decided to see what the favor was. She wanted me to buy a moneypak. Told her no and she said it was my loss. Maybe somebody else will have a better experience.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/381162253248
-
11-07-19 11:51 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid Jess
She isn't British; larger and less pretty than the pics would indicate. She is real but has many demeans to deal with. Depending on what she is on that day. She can be ok (at best) or she can be a limp bag. Works out of a sketchy home in the middle of nowhere NW clt. Better options exist.
Originally Posted by Indeed2002
[View Original Post]
As always- YMMV.
-
11-07-19 11:44 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 117Try again
This is just a link to stg.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 11:31 #6512I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Is this girl in Charlotte? I don't see where it says that anywhere.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 11:31 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 193Oops my bad I posted wrong link. This one is the one I'm curious about. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 11:22 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 83Hannah
Hi fellows,
I connected with Hannah over SA (will post over the other forum too).
https://www.seeking.com/member/3affc...c-dd944de62233
Unfortunately my work schedule detoured me today.
She is in need of cash by 11/11 badly or being evicted. Hosting in Univ area.
She offered $$ for HR if anyone is interested.
Pm me for more info.
-
11-07-19 10:50 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 377Woah!
Someone posted a review of her on Raleigh forum. Check it out!
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






