Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6593

  2. #6592

    Alexa

    Any info on this Italian Alexa is much appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #6591

    Nerdy chick?


  4. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    She's back, a while back she got arrested and was going to get drug treatment. I guess it didn't take. When I was seeing her last winter she was great, gave good rim jobs.
    She's still pretty much the best head in town. Hope she finds a friend for doubles.

  5. #6589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Rates?

    What are her rates? And does she do a BBBJ and allows DATY? Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for company tonight and tomorrow.

  6. #6588
    She's looking for company tonight and tomorrow.

  7. #6587

    Ashley

    I had an unbelievable dream about ash. I played 3 holes and hit a hole in one before I got rained out. She has returned to better then her old self and all for half. She is powered up and ready togo at the lamp.

  8. #6586

    Has anybody seen?

    Searching for Roseypalms30 Used to be in PP area. It's been a few years since I've seen her and would like to reconnect. Haven't been able to locate any info on her. Can anyone assist me in a re connection?

  9. #6585

    Been on LC better part of a yr at least

    Based on my surfing. Across that time, seems to have not good reviews, between rushing and other less than desirable comments. She's a hot looker for sure.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler....8770821/Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? My girl likes this one so looking for some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1132907

  10. #6584

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? My girl likes this one so looking for some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1132907
    She has some comments on her add on the other site she advertises on I've wanted to see her as well but held off after reading them.

  11. #6583

    Taylor

    Any info on this one? My girl likes this one so looking for some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1132907

  12. #6582

    Jade Westshore Blonde Amazon

    Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the new blonde Jade who popped up recently. Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../38697316/jade

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...h/209399782544

  13. #6581

    Jade Westshore

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I traded a couple texts with her last week. Did not get a vibe good or bad. However, the big fat red flag now is she's posting with a 910 number and orig ads had a 813. Would love to find out she's legit, but not holding my breath. Buyer beware.
    This is the only Jade I know of on Westshore and she is legit but pricey and doesn't have a 910 phone number.

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr.../38701444/jade

    Pilot.

  14. #6580

    Jade Westshore

    I traded a couple texts with her last week. Did not get a vibe good or bad. However, the big fat red flag now is she's posting with a 910 number and orig ads had a 813. Would love to find out she's legit, but not holding my breath. Buyer beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimmyG86  [View Original Post]
    Did my due diligence, and felt it out, she's real, I saw her yesterday, she's a lot of fun. Great girl. BBBJ DATY, Greek Available if that's your thing. Definitely will see her again.

  15. #6579

    Sorry not fall for this

    Sorry he or she who you are out of the blue you didn't even give a good report like rates or what's was atmosphere was like. Sorry troll get out of here. Admin get this spy out of here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimmyG86  [View Original Post]
    Did my due diligence, and felt it out, she's real, I saw her yesterday, she's a lot of fun. Great girl. BBBJ DATY, Greek Available if that's your thing. Definitely will see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape