The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 694 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #1976

    Uncovered on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHere27  [View Original Post]
    I get that. But my question is more about, How do you put that in words?. I end up with - "not now, next time". It has been quite smooth with 30+. But, I am interested in the young ones.

    Can you guys recommend young ones (21-28) who are open to these?
    In my experience on SA, only about 10% require a condom. Based on meeting about 50 over a five year period. So, I don't worry too much about it. There are some general signs: women who are connected with the sex industry at all. As escorts or even connected to BDSM world or models more often require a cover. Or often foreigners are more concerned about STDs, etc.

    You can also just ask in a respectful way. I prefer to cover allowance, schedule and logistics restrictions and try to get a feel for their general attitude about sex before we even have a coffee. Just ask what they're into. That is easily followed up by asking what they don't like, any restrictions or hard "no" areas. I mean we're all adults. If they don't want something, fine with me. It's like the allowance; they can want as much as they want, I don't care. If I can't afford it, better to learn and move on.

  2. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I've seen many references to, and apparently successful meet-ups through, Seeking Arrangement. But I don't think I've seen anything about its sister site, What's Your Price. I'm trying both but it seems as if the SA model is less expensive (no charge to send messages or arrange meetings?) for mongers than the WYP model (buying credits to open offers / messages). Any advice? Thanks.
    I've used them both. For the most part, on SA you message the person, set up a date to meet where you can discuss allowances and logistics (some people just treat the ladies like escorts and ask for a price and menu beforehand). You either come to an agreement and fuck or you don't and move on to someone else. Every SA meeting that I've had with someone (except 2), I've gotten laid. With WYP, the women think that you're paying them money to buy them dinner and for them to look cute. I wasted enough money on WYP dates to realize that they are simply SA girls that won't fuck.

  3. #1974

    SA and WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I've seen many references to, and apparently successful meet-ups through, Seeking Arrangement. But I don't think I've seen anything about its sister site, What's Your Price. I'm trying both but it seems as if the SA model is less expensive (no charge to send messages or arrange meetings?) for mongers than the WYP model (buying credits to open offers / messages). Any advice? Thanks.
    I have had much better success on SA. Many of the girls on WYP are not really dtf. They are simply trying to collect 100 or 200 for a one time meeting. I met about 8 girls on WYP and only fucked one. At least on SA you can chat first and find out what the girls are looking for. On WYP, just because they list "discreet affair" doesn't mean they are really dtf. Also, I like Asians, and on WYP you can no longer search by race or ethnicity.

  4. #1973

    SA instead of WYP?

    I've seen many references to, and apparently successful meet-ups through, Seeking Arrangement. But I don't think I've seen anything about its sister site, What's Your Price. I'm trying both but it seems as if the SA model is less expensive (no charge to send messages or arrange meetings?) for mongers than the WYP model (buying credits to open offers / messages). Any advice? Thanks.

  5. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Tell them you want BBFS. It is pretty easy.
    I get that. But my question is more about, How do you put that in words?. I end up with - "not now, next time". It has been quite smooth with 30+. But, I am interested in the young ones.

    Can you guys recommend young ones (21-28) who are open to these?

  6. #1971

    MadamNosidda

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?427921-MadamNosidda

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I believe Madamaddison425 is / was on TNA as well but I can't remember her handle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69ad1...a-3943314025d7

  7. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHere27  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in meeting people less than age 28-30. It has always been difficult to ask them about BBFS. How do you approach on asking BBFS from the young ones? Would be great to know.
    Tell them you want BBFS. It is pretty easy.

  8. #1969

  9. #1968

    People below 30

    I am interested in meeting people less than age 28-30. It has always been difficult to ask them about BBFS. How do you approach on asking BBFS from the young ones? Would be great to know.

  10. #1967

    Kassandra Sweets

    The second from last (Kassandra Sweets) is Cassie Sweets on TNA. Did you get BBFS with her? I tried on TNA, had a great appointment, but did not get BBFS. Asked her, got turned down and did not push the isssue by offering more money. Maybe I should have. The rest on your list are more or less regulars on SA.

    The first link SeattleSweetieXxx https://www.seeking.com/member/e59dc...d-9601a855a843.

    Can you share some intel on her. She looks hot. Did you have to spend a fortune on her?

  11. #1966

  12. #1965

    GPS in SEA

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    For me, the talent here in Washington is very sparse with many GPS minded girls. When I travel again I will start one back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TVille021  [View Original Post]
    It's not just GPS. It's f* scammer BS too. Asking for gift cards or a deposit. I really hope no one here falls for that.
    Yup I am still a member, but will probably not extend. The talent pool has really shrunk. With a lot of money for pics and other scams. It is however still a very good site if you travel abroad. Had good luck with SA in Prague and India.

  13. #1964

    GPS in SEA

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    For me, the talent here in Washington is very sparse with many GPS minded girls. When I travel again I will start one back up.
    It's not just GPS. It's f* scammer BS too. Asking for gift cards or a deposit. I really hope no one here falls for that.

  14. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I only use SA when looking for someone. Once I'm back from vacation, I won't have a use for it again. I deactivate my profile until I need it.
    For me, the talent here in Washington is very sparse with many GPS minded girls. When I travel again I will start one back up.

  15. #1962

    Any info?

    Anyone have info on this one? I've seen her a couple of times and want to know who I am dealing with before I start giving her an allowance (just met her).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d6f5...b-40fb62513ccf

    Feel free to PM me. Any info is much appreciated.

    Thanks for your help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape