Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3431

    New girl

    I just saw this one today, she said she just moved from Danville, curves in the right place, very nice thick body, very clean, place wasn't the best but she was very easy and nice to talk to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D31CAE46-AFF9-4A8C-8E76-80D60B430307.jpg‎  

  2. #3430

    Danville or Harrodsburg

    Pass thru danville and Harrodsburg a bit next week, any dreams available and reliable?

  3. #3429

    YMMV. Like with all providers

    Quote Originally Posted by cashd  [View Original Post]
    i call bs. Cip not going to happen.
    YMMV like with all providers okay.

  4. #3428

    Any information on Barbie would be helpful

    Was wondering if anyone tried this nice redhead? PM me you need to, but open is better so all can see!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweett...-5775/24075805

  5. #3427

    Assume Taylor IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I'd like some info on her. PM me if you need to.
    In case no has put up a link.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...sages/24048919

  6. #3426

    Both on my bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if any one seen Georgia Peach, Or Cashmere. They both seem to be what I like in a mature woman.

    Cashmere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/201942812523

    Georgia Peach.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/666443832899
    Not enough time nor money for all. LOL Knocking down one by one.

  7. #3425

    Mature ladies

    Was wondering if any one seen Georgia Peach, Or Cashmere. They both seem to be what I like in a mature woman.

    Cashmere.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/201942812523

    Georgia Peach.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/666443832899

  8. #3424
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Allie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3422

    Texted

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is the blonde I picked up a few months ago walking up Winchester. I reported in the SW section. Have not seen her walking since. I will try to confirm.
    I am pretty sure it's the same girl from our conversation. I'll TOFT if no one has tried. Not sure when I can free up my time.

  11. #3421

    Allie in lex?

    Seen her today she's my all time favorite and had bbfscip was amazing. She had a huge attitude today which was a killer. She was sweaty like she saw someone before me. (Which I know) but not to be rude but she looks like she's had a baby bump. Not fat.

  12. #3420

    Redhead in Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/re...e/023902889662

    Anyone know anything about this chick?
    I've seen her. She doesn't leave her ad up very long. Nice girl, but a little bigger than pics indicate. Skills are good and she gets into it.

  13. #3419

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her Saturday she send me a personal verification pic by request. Seems sweet and new did anyone dream about her yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/033323777893
    I believe she is the blonde I picked up a few months ago walking up Winchester. I reported in the SW section. Have not seen her walking since. I will try to confirm.

  14. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    You have a good link? This one is bad.
    I PM'd you a working link. Someone else asked to. Sorry about the bad link. I'll post it here too.

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...l/681836214334

  15. #3417

    Redhead. Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/re...e/023902889662

    Anyone know anything about this chick?
    You have a good link? This one is bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape