Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 31138
-
11-07-19 10:25 #6508Senior Member

Posts: 193Uncc girl?
Has anyone seen this girl yet I'm talking with her seems legit just check in before I pull the trigger https://www.adultlook.com/p/3056173.
-
11-07-19 09:38 #6507Senior Member

Posts: 229Ahhh, yes, the good old days
Anyone remember the Hispanic MILF from down around Pineville? I can't recall her name but she was early 40's, very attractive, long dark hair, about 5'8", great body, very sexual, had a couple dreams with her. The only dream I've ever had that left my pubic bone bruised. She was great. And 1. 4 for the hr!
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:17 #6506Senior Member

Posts: 117Long lost Claire
Thank you for reminding me of the amazing sessions I used to have with Claire. She was top notch. She always greeted you like you had just returned from a long trip away. She played the game right (like Riley) - have fun doing this, but have a plan to get out. Last I heard she finished school and moved on. Would love to bump into some day.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
Happy stroll down memory lane.
-
11-07-19 09:09 #6505Banned Member

Posts: 1377Agreed, 9 am-3 pm is your core time when her child is at school. Keep trying, she is very worth it and a nice girl all the way around.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 07:32 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 110Megan
After getting a little bored with a few UTR's I wanted to see what the hype was all about so I reached out to Megan. I remember when she first pooped on the scene a few years ago doing FBSM. Wish I had pulled the trigger back then! She legit and did not disappoint.
Saw her for a QV with just BBBJCIM. I'm surprised none of you guys have commented on her skills in that department, very good.
Given all the bad reports in scheduling I was surprised that I had no issues at all. She was prompt and to the point with all communication. Initial contact till me on her bed was less than 45 min. There is a smell of smoke that will hang on your clothes afterward. Since you guys prepped me for that I was ready with a change of clothes. Thanks! She was a little spacey and highly talkative but nothing bad. Also saw the scars some have mentioned but they really weren't that bad. Definitely didn't keep me from putting my hands all over that body. Super soft skin and she's HOT.
I'll be repeating, no questions asked.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536645167067
BTR.
-
11-07-19 07:30 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 391I've seen her a few times
She's a pretty laid back chick. Fake tits good overall service. I don't do GFE so I can't be speak to that but she's a good dream overall. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 06:04 #6502Banned Member

Posts: 1377Wow! 200 additional just for Greek? She definitely does have GPS or GAS or whatever you call it! There is only one I would pay that additional for and it is tiny petite Becca but she does not offer that. Greek is fun sometimes for a change up but no way is it worth anywhere close to an additional 200.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 01:01 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 363Butterfly?
Anyone seen this 1? She ttgbt?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/863217486043
-
11-06-19 23:48 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 685http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/568724659773
One dude here keeps saying she's a thief and robs people. Anyone experience this as well?
-
11-06-19 23:22 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 229Hailee ad from today
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/398757824218 two numbers listed. Good luck. She's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 20:21 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 7337She is still posting ads.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 19:19 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 180Haillee in university area
Anyone seen her in the last week is she still around? Called her few times with no luck.
-
11-06-19 17:04 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 271Thanks for the info. Will be tough for me during those hours, but I'll keep trying. She sounds worth the effort.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 16:39 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 148Agreed. I joined around its peak in 2014-2015 in my opinion. Hot girls with reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by HappyPappy32
[View Original Post]
Here some of my old ATF.
I recall Candi / Noimee (tall and thin green-eyed cutie).
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...-7671/1/694027
And Claire or Cynthia. Hot blonde, also never saw her again posting.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...-6681/1/935307
And yeah, PM if anybody still knows how to reach out or them.
-
11-06-19 16:14 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo Skye
She typically works 9 am to 3 during the week and some Saturdays. She doesn't see that many a day and has quite a few regulars. When she post her phone loads up quickly. I would keep trying. Saturday is a slow day for her when she post.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




